Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the links to the legal definitions! Y'all are simply AMAZING!!! :loveyou:

Presser getting ready to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

:thinking: LE can charge for kidnapping, yet don't have to say whom kidnapped person was for the charge?

:confused:

Just read this. I'll remove my posts as well.

Thanks YOU! Much appreciated....maybe they r related but could be wrong...

Only human after all.

:blushing:

Where is Sierah?

:candle:

so he either took her (removed her from the area) or took her and kept her somewhere. OR he had sexual motivations and did one of the other things (took/kept her somewhere?)

This reminds me of the NH girl but ....where is she?!

what are all those bodies of water? I see pools but it looks like almost every home has a pond? no wonder a dive team is brought in.

Presser said they have not located Sierah and arrest was made based on canvasing the area and "old fashioned police work."

ARRESTED James W. Asked about the barn? Looking for any evidence that the victim may have been at that scene. looking in big/small ponds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why are they asking about a motorcycle in particular? I thought the boyfriend was the one on the motorcycle...

I wouldn't think you could easily abduct a person on a motorcycle...weird.

But he HAS been charged IN CONNECTION with her disappearance.

Confirmed that Worley's arrest is connected to Sierah's disappearance. Sierah has not yet been found. Next update at 4:30.

JDW Back in court Wed, 27th 1:15pm

They HAVE NOT located Sierah, that is still there goal

The barn search, is JDW's residence. Will continue to search there

Q's

Do you believe JDW abducted Sierah? A "Me personally?... ummm well, it got to the point we had enough to be able to make arrest"

Now it's gone quiet

Asked if the arrest of James W is related- "we had enough probable cause to make the arrest."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members