Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize the bf was cleared. I did not mean to offend - only trying to understand.

PP, you make a good point! I didn't think of her letting her guard down!! Ugh that makes me sick to think of. He could have come behind her, she heard it thinking it was her bf, possibly got off her bike maybe grinning to herself that he came back. But by the time she turned around and realized it wasnt her bf - it was too late?

Still trying to catch up, is this guy married, live alone?

At the press conference he said something about asking if anyone had any information - if they saw a motorcycle in the area - to call in.
Unless they believe a motorcycle was used to discard evidence, cell phone clothing, etc. Later that night or early morning hours.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

3 or 4 rows into a cornfield would be several yards off the road, I'm not understanding how the bike could just have been "tossed" there. It had to have been dragged or she went off the road to get away or try to hide :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or it was manually thrown ~ MOO

Could the motorcycle be missing? Maybe that's why they're asking if anyone has seen it.

I wonder what turned them on to this guy? A tip perhaps?

Agree. Something has led them to this barn.

That could be true but why would anyone see a motorcycle getting rid of evidence. They want to know if someone seen a motorcycle pertaining to her abduction. If their asking about it then it means it had to be in the area of her abduction in some way or shape.

From link :

Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller said Friday that while Joughin is still missing, enough evidence has been found to connect Worley to her disappearance.

What has JW been up to? It's impossible to keep a property on $1000.00 a year income. He may have expensed stuff off for a business but who is paying the bills??

That could be true but why would anyone see a motorcycle getting rid of evidence. They want to know if someone seen a motorcycle pertaining to her abduction. If their asking about it then it means it had to be in the area of her abduction in some way or shape.
Perhaps to gather victim belongings to solidify case against perp, should he be found guilty? Just a theory of course.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I could be wrong but I bet they found his fingerprints on the bike. I bet they dusted that thing all night and ran it in the system. I don't know if he have to put a fingerprint in when you buy a gun or not. Also be interested to see if he has a criminal record which would also put him in the system.

I could be wrong but I bet they found his fingerprints on the bike. I bet they dusted that thing all night and ran it in the system. I don't know if he have to put a fingerprint in when you buy a gun or not. Also be interested to see if he has a criminal record which would also put him in the system.

Yes he's a felon, yes his prints would be on file ...

This has the same hallmarks has the mickey schunick case from a few years ago. There is also a thread on here about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub