GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sierah's show is on right now and right now, this is what is shining over where we found her...unbelievable, right?
67140216_10219531030852567_6963610599343259648_n.jpg

Wow, just wow.

I just finished watching the show and thinking of how you were on the threads within 24 hours letting us know about Josh, and not letting us go onto a tangent on him as a suspect. You were here for him and Sierah and so glad that you revisit here with us to give us updates.

I wonder, is Josh still doing his carpentry and Furniture building? I often think of him. Such a fine young man and I wish him the best in life going forward, and your family, and Sierah's family.

Wow, just wow.

I just finished watching the show and thinking of how you were on the threads within 24 hours letting us know about Josh, and not letting us go onto a tangent on him as a suspect. You were here for him and Sierah and so glad that you revisit here with us to give us updates.

I wonder, is Josh still doing his carpentry and Furniture building? I often think of him. Such a fine young man and I wish him the best in life going forward, and your family, and Sierah's family.

****Tears in eyes****

This morning I finished reading every post on all of these pain filled threads. It has taken me almost two weeks to get through them because at time I just couldn't continue. After which I decided to go for a run to clear my head. As rounded the corner this is what I saw! I hadn't heard of this tragedy until another member mentioned Sierah and the barn on another thread. I read the one post that was mentioned but could make sense of any of it. So, I started from the very first post. Now I feel as if I know sierah and the whole community. My heart is sad but in the same moment proud of the way she is being remembered.

Attachments

• 20190726_152125.jpg
    20190726_152125.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 56
Update....

1/30/20: Defendant Worley has until 6/27/20 to file amendments to his post conviction petition, without prejudice or leave of court. The State of Ohio will have until January 25, 2021 to file its response to the post conviction petition. Defendant Worley will have 60 days from the date the State files its response in which to file his reply to the State's response.

link: Fulton County Courts - Record Search

Saturday, June 27th:
*Filing Date Deadline on Post Conviction Petition-CANCELLED! - OH - Sierah Joughin (20) (July 19, 2016, Fulton County) - *James Dean Worley (57) indicted on 2 counts of aggravated murder, abduction & felonious assault; also w/having weapons under a disability, aggravated robbery (dismissed), 4 counts of kidnapping, 1 count of possessing criminal tools, gross abuse of corpse & tampering with evidence. DP case.
Accused of abduction 26 yrs ago.
3/27/18 Jury came back with guilty on all charges. 4/4/18: Jurors unanimous with Death penalty.
4/17/18: Judge Robinson ordered several similar charges merged for sentencing. Worley will be sentenced on one count each of kidnapping, felonious assault, possession of criminal tools, tampering with evidence and having weapons while under disability, and will be sentenced separately on one count of aggravated murder with death penalty specifications.
4/18/18: Judge: Accepts recommendation of jury, death sentenced, execution date June 3, 2019. 6/1/18: Files motion for appeal.

1/30/20: Defendant Worley has until 6/27/20 to file amendments to his post conviction petition, without prejudice or leave of court. The State of Ohio will have until January 25, 2021 to file its response to the post conviction petition. Defendant Worley will have 60 days from the date the State files its response in which to file his reply to the State's response.
1/28/20: Kimberlyn Seccuro's notice of appearance as co-counsel & notice of Kathryn Polonsky's withdrawal as co-counsel filed by attorneys Houston & Swain. 4/9/20: State of Ohio will have until 1/25/21 to file its response to post conviction petition; defendant will have 60 days from the date the State files its response in which to file his reply to State's response.
3/14/20: According to the Ohio Dept. of Health, Ohio’s COVI-19 pandemic will peak around that time or in early May. Courts will continue to scheduled things for their calendars.

4/10/20: Defendant's unopposed motion for an amended scheduling order because of COVID-19 to extend 6/27/20 deadline for filing as defendant was unable to complete his post conviction investigation within the time period.
5/26/20: Filed that public defender will not be back at work until 9/8/20.

Hi Everyone...A new show on Investigation Discovery (ID) will be profiling Ce's story on Sept. 8th. The new series is called "Living a Nightmare" and her show is titled "The Long Way Home". ID came and interviewed Josh extensively. Their kindness while asking tough questions and looking for information was very appreciated. Ce’s story doesn’t get easier to tell, but it’s important to understand the evil we live amongst. However, at the same time, remembering love always wins! As you all know, Josh didn't participate in the "Buried in the Backyard" show which was riddled with misinformation and sensationalized to a sickening degree imo.
ID said they were interested in Josh & Ce's story and he chose to participate.

We all knew that El Diablo would appeal...as they always do in death penalty cases. Hopefully, he'll die in prison before anything like that comes to pass.

Hi Everyone...A new show on Investigation Discovery (ID) will be profiling Ce's story on Sept. 8th. The new series is called "Living a Nightmare" and her show is titled "The Long Way Home". ID came and interviewed Josh extensively. Their kindness while asking tough questions and looking for information was very appreciated. Ce’s story doesn’t get easier to tell, but it’s important to understand the evil we live amongst. However, at the same time, remembering love always wins! As you all know, Josh didn't participate in the "Buried in the Backyard" show which was riddled with misinformation and sensationalized to a sickening degree imo.

We all knew that El Diablo would appeal...as they always do in death penalty cases. Hopefully, he'll die in prison before anything like that comes to pass.

I'm so glad that Josh is to a place where he can share to help others. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date and remind us when the time gets near for the show. I'll put it on my calendar.

Thanks for letting us know about this show in ID. Josh seems to be such a strong, kind and incredibly committed to telling their story.
I was in Fulton in mid July for a family funeral and after leaving the cemetery I took a drive out to where JDW use to live. It loomed like the house had been torn down in addition to the barn. The property is becoming to become unnoticeable. So glad that nature can take over and destroy the evil that once was.

JDW is trying to appeal.

You can’t ignore the following:

1. This crime matched exactly with Worley’s prior crime.

2. The hidden freezer you can’t ignore that at all. No normal person hides a freezer.

3. In his ramblings, he talks about poop that is down the road from where the body was. Who would know that unless he was the one who did this? I don’t remember LE ever releasing that information.

4. I don’t believe JDW acted alone. Hence the supposed unknown DNA. He wanted us to believe that someone else came along during this time. If that were the case, JDW would have seen him.

5. JDW talks about losing three helmets within his rambling. Could this be other victims attacked in the same manner? That’s an awful lot of helmets to lose.

6. Cell phone being in the area.

JDW is trying to appeal.

2. The hidden freezer you can’t ignore that at all. No normal person hides a freezer.

3. In his ramblings, he talks about poop that is down the road from where the body was. Who would know that unless he was the one who did this? I don’t remember LE ever releasing that information.

4. I don’t believe JDW acted alone. Hence the supposed unknown DNA. He wanted us to believe that someone else came along during this time. If that were the case, JDW would have seen him.

5. JDW talks about losing three helmets within his rambling. Could this be other victims attacked in the same manner? That’s an awful lot of helmets to lose.

He can appeal. But know one will listen to his story. Has anyone listened to Profiling Evil. New podcast. Former police officer. I sent a message about this case in hopes they can help look into other cases that could be connected. Too nant missing in the 419 area

JDW is trying to appeal.

Where are you getting these ramblings? Are they in his appeal? I haven't read it.

Across the street from where Ce was found, another grave/hole had started being dug. It was not completed and human feces were found next to that hole. They did NOT test that feces for DNA. It was explained that it wouldn't have yielded any for some reason but we were kind of appalled that it was not tested.
We (my family) of course think he had help and/or an accomplice. On the Evergreen School's video cam, pointed at Rt. 6, about 2 hours after he took her you can see a truck speed by followed closely behind by a motorcycle. SOMEBODY was driving that truck and SOMEBODY was driving the motorcycle. 2 people. But they could never prove that it was him for sure ( of course it was)
Worley made 2 phone calls while he was in the cornfield with Ce.
To his brother and to his sister in California

Where are you getting these ramblings? Are they in his appeal? I haven't read it.

Across the street from where Ce was found, another grave/hole had started being dug. It was not completed and human feces were found next to that hole. They did NOT test that feces for DNA. It was explained that it wouldn't have yielded any for some reason but we were kind of appalled that it was not tested.
We (my family) of course think he had help and/or an accomplice. On the Evergreen School's video cam, pointed at Rt. 6, about 2 hours after he took her you can see a truck speed by followed closely behind by a motorcycle. SOMEBODY was driving that truck and SOMEBODY was driving the motorcycle. 2 people. But they could never prove that it was him for sure ( of course it was)
Worley made 2 phone calls while he was in the cornfield with Ce.
To his brother and to his sister in California
I have often thought he had dome type of help. Imo someone was told to dig at night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back