GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will be out of town all day tomorrow but will get caught up when home. Thanks ahead of time for tweets tomorrow. I'm sure a great disappointment today for loved ones. I'm sure they want this over. So stressful for them.

The defense team says that they are not ready for this phase which is ridicules. Also JW will not sign papers. The Judge seemed pretty ticked off as did The prosecuting attourney.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

The defense team says that they are not ready for this phase which is ridicules. Also JW will not sign papers. The Judge seemed pretty ticked off as did The prosecuting attourney.

What papers is JW refusing to sign? How long of a delay are they asking for? Is this where they are going to make JW look like a victim of his own past??? Sorry....I don't buy that. Not for one minute. If his family won't even show up for him...I think that speaks volumes (supposing it is his sister that didn't appear), and I also would suspect that as a police officer, she would rather stay as far away from this disaster as possible.

THE ONLY way...and I mean THE ONLY way that I am okay with anything less than the death sentence for JW is if he starts cooperating about other victims....because I am positive he is a veteran kidnapper/murderer.

Do you know what papers are being referred to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps the papers that were being discussed this weekend about media? And the judge's ruling they said that they had to talk with the defendant about it.

What papers is JW refusing to sign? How long of a delay are they asking for? Is this where they are going to make JW look like a victim of his own past??? Sorry....I don't buy that. Not for one minute. If his family won't even show up for him...I think that speaks volumes (supposing it is his sister that didn't appear), and I also would suspect that as a police officer, she would rather stay as far away from this disaster as possible.
I think they said something to do with the psycologist. They are just doing every possible thing to delay it. That is most likely what they are doing. JW always tries to play the victim card. His sister is from California. They said she was here but she left. I was wondering if it was hard for her in general because she likely has to talk about any kind of abuse he suffered in the past and if he was really actually abuse then she likely was to. But she seems to be leading a normal life. Just goes to show you you have a choice. Just because you are abused it doesn't mean you have to turn into a serial killer.

I believe something with the psychologist. They are suppose to play a 2 hour tape. I am guessing he has not signed off on it?

You are probably right, lcat. If it is “privileged” information, it sounds like JW needs to sign off. So is he or his lawyers holding this up? Guess we will know tomorrow. And if their psychiatrist can’t testify, we only have three relatives? Hopefully, there is no cause for appeal due to this issue. Frustrating!

http://www.law.indiana.edu/instruction/tanford/web/archive/Psypriv.html

[FONT=&quot]1. Definition[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. "Privilege" is a question of evidence law. It gives the patient or client the right to prevent the therapist from disclosing confidential information. It imposes no obligation upon the therapist[/FONT][FONT=&quot] to take the initiative in protecting the patient's confidences. The precise details of privileges --including whether therapists other than licensed clinical psychologists and psychiatrists are included -- vary considerably from state to state.

2.0. Privilege belongs to patient. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]The therapist-patient privilege "belongs" to the patient. In legal terms, it is like a piece of property. Only the patient can establish the privilege and take the necessary steps to assert or waive it. The mental health professional (MHP) must take his or her direction from the patient.[/FONT]

Maybe his sister finally got to hear the details of exactly what her brother did and decided to let him twist in the wind. Everything that happens that is not normal, or procedurally correct...does this invite appeals? Any attys on board today?

I wish I could find my old notes. I never felt the sister was very fond of him. But I may have just dreamed that up.

That would be a bunch of crap if all it takes for him to have the right to appeal is being stubborn and difficult.

Although admittedly I know nothing about the legal aspects of things.

I had on a white blouse, magenta sweater, glasses, light brown hair down in morning pulled up after lunch. I sat on the left, four rows from front. So sorry your family has to endure another day of this evil. I hope the judge make a special clause and says no appeals buddy!

I so agree icat. I lived with a sociopath until I found out. The family generally does not want to talk about problems.

I wish I could find my old notes. I never felt the sister was very fond of him. But I may have just dreamed that up.
I thought I remembered hearing the same. So much so that she moved across the country.

I had on a white blouse, magenta sweater, glasses, light brown hair down in morning pulled up after lunch. I sat on the left, four rows from front. So sorry your family has to endure another day of this evil. I hope the judge make a special clause and says no appeals buddy!
I saw you :) I had on the bright pink coat and a black leather jacket. Thank you.

Ok you are very pretty. I think you were in the front row. I am old enough to be your mom!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back