GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree we need to find closure for some more families. I truly believe they have other possible cases.

I'm so proud of the jurors from Fulton County. Sierah's death has been avenged. I hope her law can be passed now as well. I can't remember the last time we had a trial like this happen. Unfortunately, we'll have another possible death penalty trial held soon because of James Ramey.

I wanted him to hear the words DEATH. That he was stripped of that power now. For the Family I wanted LWOP.

If I was the family, I'd hold out for the DP til he rolls on all the other victims he did this to and tells where each of them are if they have not been recovered.

Just had a thought RG was abducted in July and so was SJ. jW's girlfriend in the 70's murdered. Wonder if this was in July. Did this trigger him? The prostitute was this in July as well? But then there is the LAH case in October 85. I need to find out about this 70's girlfriend. This may give more leads to other cases.

I am so relieved to see that the Jurors of my town recommended the death sentence for the monster, JW. Although I know it must have taken a toll on all of them, they followed the laws set forth and came to the correct conclusion. THANK YOU ALL for posting as the verdict was handed down; I was running errands and was unable to live-stream it. What an amazing group of people on WS, I truly appreciate every single one of you.

To lcat, jashrema, and the rest of Sierah's loved ones; I echo all that has been said. My heart aches for you all but I hope this justice will help you all heal as much as possible. Know that your angel has had an impact on so many lives through this tragedy. May Sierah finally rest in peace.

Just had a thought RG was abducted in July and so was SJ. jW's girlfriend in the 70's murdered. Wonder if this was in July. Did this trigger him? The prostitute was this in July as well? But then there is the LAH case in October 85. I need to find out about this 70's girlfriend. This may give more leads to other cases.
On the potential victims Tammy Ann Hill went missing 7/18/95 from Holland and Susan Marie Cummings missing 7/18/96 from Toledo. The Robin Gardner 7/4/90 and Sierah was 7/19/16.

If July was his trigger month the hole was predug. They need to do a better search of that field.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

If I was the family, I'd hold out for the DP til he rolls on all the other victims he did this to and tells where each of them are if they have not been recovered.

It would be great if that really could happen.

Does anyone know if this can still happen, that JW could possibly still make a deal to share information about unknown victims in exchange for the judge NOT following the death penalty sentencing recommendation, in this window between now and JW's formal sentencing on April 18? Legally is this allowed or have precedent?

The redacted summary of Worley's MMPI indicates that he is likely never to admit guilt because of his personality disorders, but I believe cracks are appearing in his unemotional facade. His facial expressions, the lack of back pats. The threat of death is frightening.

On the potential victims Tammy Ann Hill went missing 7/18/95 from Holland and Susan Marie Cummings missing 7/18/96 from Toledo. The Robin Gardner 7/4/90 and Sierah was 7/19/16.

If July was his trigger month the hole was predug. They need to do a better search of that field.

Joann Jaso found nude in a ditch in rural Delta, OH (County Rd F & 11) in December 1983.

Joann Jaso found nude in a ditch in rural Delta, OH (County Rd F & 11) in December 1983.

I think he did this one too!! And they need to be checking into all the other women that went missing in July! I think he preferred July bevause of the high corn and more pedestrians.

I think he did this one too!! And they need to be checking into all the other women that went missing in July! I think he preferred July bevause of the high corn and more pedestrians.
There is also a possible connection to the full moon on ot near disappearance dates.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

How truly sad and terrifying. County Rd F & 11 is only 4 minutes from me....I hope connections are made and other families can get *some* closure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is strange. Wonder too if anything significant with July 18th?

Two were on the 18th and a 3rd missed it by one day on the 19th. Maybe he was trying for the 18th on that 3rd one and didnt find anyone till the 19th.

Is there a birthday of his, his Mother, Brother, girlfriend or other relative that happened to be on July 18th?

That is strange. Wonder too if anything significant with July 18th?

Two were on the 18th and a 3rd missed it by one day on the 19th. Maybe he was trying for the 18th on that 3rd one and didnt find anyone till the 19th.

Is there a birthday of his, his Mother, Brother, girlfriend or other relative that happened to be on July 18th?
Trying to put things together the love of his life may have passed away in July and since that was "the love of his life" it may be something that triggers him. I can't believe it would still be a trigger, as we see it is a possibility. But I'm jumping to my own assumptions.

Let me add my thanks to the great group of WS people here. It has been my pleasure to sit beside such amazing and interesting company. I hope our paths cross more often —- and we continue to spread Sierah’s sunshine for her family/friends . I will never be in the area of Fulton County without seeing her great big smile and remembering all of you and the depth of emotions we shared.

Fly high, Sierah

Attachments

• 54CFD866-6BCB-4E2E-9315-8754EFA9733E.jpg
    54CFD866-6BCB-4E2E-9315-8754EFA9733E.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 40
Let me add my thanks to the great group of WS people here. It has been my pleasure to sit beside such amazing and interesting company. I hope our paths cross more often —- and we continue to spread Sierah’s sunshine for her family/friends . I will never be in the area of Fulton County without seeing her great big smile and remembering all of you and the depth of emotions we shared.

Fly high, Sierah
I completely agree! Thanks to you all! It's an amazing group!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That's why there was a plea jargon but he did not take it :(

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

WHAT THE HECK!

July is my bday month. Sierahs visitation was on my bday :(

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Geeeesh & holy chickpeas!! I've been crazy busy being a taxi for my Amish friends & hard to keep up on all the posts. Peeked in on the jist of it all in the past few days & might I add WOOOOHOOOO Justice for Ce!!! **happy dance**!!

I left off at #335 & return to #559 you guys are AWESOME WSers [emoji6][emoji847]

Now back to catching up. [emoji851]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member