GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everyone local talking about getting together this summer. Idk if we've talked about it before (my brain is still in a state of mental exhaustion from all this) but Josh started a charity KOGS, Keeping our Girls Safe. It's a Harley Ride held in July. 100% of funds raised are used so that any woman/girl/group/neighborhood/etc. that wants them, can get FREE self defense classes. The instructors are LE and they are fantastic. The school district that I live in has been using KOGS to slowly but surely get all the girls classes. It is on July 8th this year. Last year, we had almost 700 bikes participating and 1400 riders. The ride ends at the Fulton County Fairgrounds where there is a BBQ, musics, raffles, auctions, (gambling I think this year)...it's just a great time. Everyone should COME! You don't have to ride of course, you can just go to the fairgrounds. This is a link to a vid my daughter made of the 1st ride. The ride is really something to see and Josh has it running like a top. "She's my kind of Crazy"...Josh sang that song to Ce on their "4th" anniversary and has become their anthem, so to speak.
[video=youtube;IypzTd08WpE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IypzTd08WpE[/video]

I plan to be there. Will wait at the Fairgrounds. I had knee surgery a few years ago. Hopefully many more will come.

Everyone local talking about getting together this summer. Idk if we've talked about it before (my brain is still in a state of mental exhaustion from all this) but Josh started a charity KOGS, Keeping our Girls Safe. It's a Harley Ride held in July. 100% of funds raised are used so that any woman/girl/group/neighborhood/etc. that wants them, can get FREE self defense classes. The instructors are LE and they are fantastic. The school district that I live in has been using KOGS to slowly but surely get all the girls classes. It is on July 8th this year. Last year, we had almost 700 bikes participating and 1400 riders. The ride ends at the Fulton County Fairgrounds where there is a BBQ, musics, raffles, auctions, (gambling I think this year)...it's just a great time. Everyone should COME! You don't have to ride of course, you can just go to the fairgrounds. This is a link to a vid my daughter made of the 1st ride. The ride is really something to see and Josh has it running like a top. "She's my kind of Crazy"...Josh sang that song to Ce on their "4th" anniversary and has become their anthem, so to speak.
[video=youtube;IypzTd08WpE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IypzTd08WpE[/video]

I can’t come but I can do the next best thing. Donate!!! Anything that can help our girls to be safer is a worthy cause. The video made me tear up. Josh is a special young man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you reminded me of this, jashrema! July 8 for next KOGS Ride. We will do our best to get there.

Here is the news live reporting link. There will be live reports from the area. Just not sure how often or if they will be able to get inside.

http://www.wtol.com/story/21001117/live-streaming-video-from-toledo-news-now
Reminder I am just catching up so my apologies if I duplicate others posts & thoughts beyond #463 . [emoji39]

Watched this link for the first time & UGH Mr. Monster Britches boils my blood!!! Did you see his self loving DENIAL as the Prosecuting Attorney read his closing statements!!!!

His Lawyer sat there with his eyes closed & head up to the ceiling. (IMHO I will forever be convinced he was silently talking to Ce! Telling her it may be his "job" as a defence lawyer to represent monsters but between the two of them she knew his heart & knew true justice would be served for HER)! [emoji848]

The 2nd officer from the left kept a strong eye on JW did anyone else notice? He ment business all the way. Great job Officers for your demanding presence of peace & order to SJ's loved ones present in the room.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

You’re doing just fine and will catch on to the tips and tricks. Welcome aboard!
:welcome4:
Welcome aboard Truthfinder & eeekkkk I am learning right along with ya. :) It gets a bit easier the more you step out & post I promise.

Spellz is right & among one of them to watch on WS class 101 heehee.

Agree Jashrema. I did not care for that statement he had to kill. I believe he always had plan to eventually. Yes I do believe our good Lord stepped in and took Sierah out of that situation. I drove past the sites on Monday after I left the court house. It saddens me so knowing how close to home she was and she was just out bike riding. Your family's strength is truly a testament to us all that we can get through anything.
Amen to that 100 times over! Thank you for speaking you kind words so elegantly that I also feel but was too nervous to write.

July..when the corn is high

I have always thought that also. Something that was never documented or stated in the investigative evidence that we saw was how high were the corn stalks that were removed at her burial site. Some folks thinks it was done earlier, but corn grow so fast at that time during the season I wonder if they noted in different evidentiary information and reports that we have not seen the height of those that were dug out at the time.

My heart goes out to the family, and loved ones, and also all those families of missing persons who may be in the area that we don't know about yet.

If I was the family, I'd hold out for the DP til he rolls on all the other victims he did this to and tells where each of them are if they have not been recovered.
Exactly!!!

Just had a thought RG was abducted in July and so was SJ. jW's girlfriend in the 70's murdered. Wonder if this was in July. Did this trigger him? The prostitute was this in July as well? But then there is the LAH case in October 85. I need to find out about this 70's girlfriend. This may give more leads to other cases.
I caught on to that "July" connection as well & have been looking more into this as well! **great minds...** ;-) ALSO the precious baby has been filling ky heart for justice as well. I am persuing this definitely till my end days! I'm thinking more & more if Mr. Monster Britches were responsible. ..was this a possible "love of his life" victim's baby?

Gonna post this on the Possible Victims link when I finish reading these.....almost to the the end :)

July..when the corn is high
Because that's clearly the only way to abduct people and the only place to bury them. (it's so not) but it is convenient for him.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I caught on to that "July" connection as well & have been looking more into this as well! **great minds...** ;-) ALSO the precious baby has been filling ky heart for justice as well. I am persuing this definitely till my end days! I'm thinking more & more if Mr. Monster Britches were responsible. ..was this a possible "love of his life" victim's baby?

Gonna post this on the Possible Victims link when I finish reading these.....almost to the the end :)

I was looking Into this and there was no victims on the list that were missing within that year, unless I missed it.

I also thought the love of his life was from the 70s that died. Not sure about the prostitutes time frame.

* but I wish they could pull up the DNA from that baby it connect it to him. I do think that she had something to do with him.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

WHAT THE HECK!

July is my bday month. Sierahs visitation was on my bday :(

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
>>>>> big tight hugzzzz <<<<<

I am so sorry this was a very sad day on your special day sweetie. Your Ce couldn't change the outcome date but I believe she has bonded with you knowing you can help carry out a celebration together with her! Celebrating your birth & celebrating her memories. LY & bless you.

I was looking Into this and there was no victims on the list that were missing within that year, unless I missed it.

I also thought the love of his life was from the 70s that died. Not sure about the prostitutes time frame.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

He's a liar. There is no "love of his life". Even the shrink said he was incapable of having a relationship like that. Now, he could very well have fantasized that some woman he was stalking was the love of his life, but that's about it.

In response to the corn question at the burial site...It was high..I'd say 6 foot. The corn at the abduction site was that high too. At the burial site there is corn, then beans. Corn was high. Had to be. Provides cover.

He's a liar. There is no "love of his life". Even the shrink said he was incapable of having a relationship like that. Now, he could very well have fantasized that some woman he was stalking was the love of his life, but that's about it.

In response to the corn question at the burial site...It was high..I'd say 6 foot. The corn at the abduction site was that high too. At the burial site there is corn, then beans. Corn was high. Had to be. Provides cover.
jashrema I completely agree & was quoting sarcastically to that in "..."

I also don't buy into his all favorite "fantasy" plea either! This monster is fully capable of knowing fantasy from real life. He IS a habitual liar and might get a little fuzzy on his many lies he said about what/who to whomever ear he bent!

On the cornfield reference....can you recall the burial field at the time in your memory? Sorry & please delete & accept my apologies if this is too personal. I would never want you to relive that day if still too raw ok. I am just curious if anyone can recall "bare ground (where corn was planted then tore up after stalks had started to grow tall enough for cover), new or shorter growth further in off the road surrounding the dig site?

http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_347256/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ziWd6ksQ

- The past month was nothing short of difficult for Sierah Joughin's family as they faced her killer and heard graphic details of her death.

But a silent effort by a small tight-knit community, helped make this tough time a little easier.

Pastor Villanueva helped organize the effort in offering a couple of warm meals to Sierah's family during the trial at the Dwelling Place.

There were enough meals and cash donations from Wauseon restaurants and residents to feed the Joughin family every day of the trial.

http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_347256/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ziWd6ksQ

- The past month was nothing short of difficult for Sierah Joughin's family as they faced her killer and heard graphic details of her death.

But a silent effort by a small tight-knit community, helped make this tough time a little easier.

Pastor Villanueva helped organize the effort in offering a couple of warm meals to Sierah's family during the trial at the Dwelling Place.

There were enough meals and cash donations from Wauseon restaurants and residents to feed the Joughin family every day of the trial.

Thank you for sharing. I am SO proud of my town!!!! Seeing those purple ribbons everyday downtown made me smile. Ce was all around us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has the gag order been lifted? Or is it in effect until formal sentencing?

Two excerpts below are from a new WTOL article. Even if JW had an accomplice, he woukd still be just as guilty. That sttement was made to muddy things for jurors, IMO.

http://www.wtol.com/story/37892869/james-worleys-attorneys-argue-that-he-did-not-act-alone-in-closing-remarks

[FONT=&quot]In an attempt to spare Worley's life, in his closing remarks, Worley's attorney argued that Worley did not act alone in the murder of Sierah Joughin. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"What haunts me is that I think there was an accomplice," said Defense Attorney, Mark Berling, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WTOL 11 reached out to the Correction Center of Northwest Ohio where Worley is locked up to see if he would be interested in speaking out. However due to security issues, he was not eligible for an interview as of Thursday.[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back