GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The more he talks he will reveal things he did......sinks himself.

Wish the judge had put a time limit on the time allowed to speak as they did in other courts.

I'm at work and only half listening because of course people want to talk to me right now. So he's now saying someone stole his stuff and locked him out of the barn?

I just started watching. Why is this vile “man” allowed to speak like this? Embracing Sierah’s loved ones. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so glad the family walked out. He better hope his bunkmate doesn't shut him up for good.
Peace be with Sierah's loved ones.

His lawyer’s patience is starting to crack. I also feel for the guy. He’s doing his job and while it’s sometimes hard for me to understand how defense attorneys do their jobs, I am grateful our system allows for them. I am not grateful the judge is allowing this endless babble though.

“The bottom line is....”.

I think he actually believes what he is saying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just dropping in to see the sentencing- What is he babbling about- where's the judge???? What the heck is this????

Who is he talking to???

How does he know the human turd was “not even cold” ? he sure is fixated on it

Again I thought he is to address the judge.... the one making this decision. Am I mistaken?

So the family left.... who is he addressing? Just reporters or others that showed up? This is ridiculous. Why didn't he testify if he has this much to say. Glad the family left.

Just dropping in to see the sentencing- What is he babbling about- where's the judge???? What the heck is this????

Who is he talking to???

His “allocation” he’s been going on for 30+ mins....

Again I thought he is to address the judge.... the one making this decision. Am I mistaken?

That’s how it usually is, MamaP. I don’t understand why the judge doesn’t at least enforce that.

Who is he talking to???

Her family walked out a little bit ago....maybe 5+ mins

His “allocation” he’s been going on for 30+ mins....

OMG- he sounds nuts- is that on purpose?- 30 minutes- enough already!!!!

By the way he is blinking, it appears he has contacts in. I would think he would only be allowed glasses to wear...just an observation.

I don't know why I'm still listening. I am sweating because I have so much raging anxiety. This guy is INSANE.

SHUT UP!

SHUT UP!

SHUT UPPPPPPPP!

I think the excessive blinking is a clear indication of lying.

His poor lawyers- not even looking at him....

Can't make out what he is talking about...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back