Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. They need to look at area cases and also figure out where he went while trucking.

I'm so so sorry to you and your nephew and all family (liacat) this is devastating. I usually read up after but I followed this real time and I'm crushed :(

Ce had no connection to this . She did not ride by his house that day altho they lived on same CR. Her parents live right next door to her grandparents, in between is corn field. When I stood where the bike was found..the corn was about 6 feet tall and it is eerily quiet out there. But standing there..even tho her home was so close..it was like being in a windowless room. Suffocating. All you saw was corn. Horrible. He was so big..she was so tiny..she must've been terrified. We must sleuth him more. This is not his first as we know..that woman 20 years ago may or may not have been his first. He did NOT stop for 20 years. There are others.
I figure that he was driving and saw her as she was going home. It was a crime of opportunity and he took his. This was NOT the first time and we all know it.

SEARCH FOR SIERAH JOUGHIN

Authorities believe body of missing Metamora woman found. Official identification pending an autopsy.

METAMORA, Ohio — Authorities believe they’ve found the body of a local woman on Fulton County Road 7 after she went missing Tuesday, they said at a news conference today.

The grim announcement about Sierah Joughin, 20, of Metamora, was made after local, state, and federal investigators spent more than a day searching in and around the property of abduction suspect James D. Worley, 57, who lives five miles from where her purple bike was recovered. Worley was charged early Friday in the case.

A positive identification on the body, which was found about 6 p.m. Friday, won’t be made until an autopsy is conducted through the Lucas County Coroner’s office.

About 5 p.m. Friday, about an hour before the sheriff said the body was found, officials with the FBI evidence response team searched an area on County Road 7 about halfway between country roads J and K. It was one of many sites around the area searched since her disappearance, including the property of suspect James Worley.

County Road 7 was soon after cordoned off by Sheriff's deputies.

Just quoting myself to add map link - BBM

County Road 7, halfway between county roads J and K

Just walked in the door from running errands and was met with this tragic news..
Prayers and condolences to Sierah Jourgin's family, friends, and loved ones from north GA... So sorry..
'Fly High Ce, and go rest high on that mountain'..

Vince Gill - Go Rest High On That Mountain
[video=youtube;6jXrmAKBBTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jXrmAKBBTU[/video]

The live presser Tricia, see link in above post. There is a replay of it

ETA: I was trying to transcribe but just lost it when I heard the bad news :(

Thank you so much. I jumped on the forum and had 4 different things coming at me and I couldn't find this info. Thanks again.

I'm new here, so I apologize if I make mistakes. I found this community when I was looking for information about Ce. My family and Ce's have been close for, well, longer than I've been around. I wasn't close with Ce, but I know what she means to many people. She was, and is a beautiful girl. Everyone involved has my prayers. I always thought that if I was in this situation, I would be right there with those calling for the death penalty, and I might be in the future, but right now, I just don't care what happens to him. I just wish I lived closer so I could hug and be there for everyone suffering with this loss.

Welcome dhardyreed.
(Usually we add fireworks and welcome smilies, but doesn't feel appropriate. This is NOT a happy smileytime.)

A wellsaid, heartful first post. I do know what you mean. All the torture and suffering in the world to this will never bring her back.

I'm so sorry. jashrema, please know we will continue to be here for you. We WILL follow this through until justice is served. The people we read and post and care about here become 'family' to us, as they touch our lives and our hearts.
My sincere condolences to all who knew and loved beautiful Sierah. May the loving memories they made with her during her too-short time on this earth somehow help them through the difficult days they are to face.

"Thanks" isn't enough for this post. Absolutely true.

My thoughts and prayers are with Sierah's family, Liacat, Jashrema and her nephew, and all who lives were touched by Sierah.

(From Louisiana)

Time for a subthread I suppose, possible other victims...:( Right there with RAT, JLM, JW...)

I hit me earlier his initials are the same as Jeffrey Willis, the suspect in Jessica Heeringa's disapearance.

Small rant: I hate that my 20 year old daughter is so pretty. I hate that I tell her all the time about wearing shorts, tanks, skirts, heels, lipstick. Sigh. I hate worrying when she goes kickboxing at night, when she gets off work at 1230am, when she tells me a patron (shes a waitress and college student) creeps her out, when she jogs, rides her bike, or walks.

I hate that she is living in a world where it's becoming an epidemic of entitled sickos to take whatever they want and then throw someone's baby away like a broken toy. I. Hate. This.

I am so heartbroken for this beautiful young lady who was doing nothing more than enjoying nature, the rush of a good workout and whatever pleasantries float through a young ladies mind right after parting ways with her handsome boyfriend. Her whole life...I just can't anymore.

My wholehearted thoughts and prayers with Sierahs family, her boyfriend, and her friends. It's NOT supposed to be this way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Was JDW ever married? creepiness...........wow........they always are!

So what was all that digging in the barn yesterday?

I think he acted alone. I also think we'll learn he is a serial.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I agree...Sadly. All of his victims needs and deserve justice.

I wonder what led police to this guy's doorstep.

I really don't know. Steelman had it pretty nailed down initially. Local. Maybe a 2 man job. Within 6-10 miles of where she was taken...he was just a tad closer. Whoever lives next door to him, I think someone said may be his brother? He is a big guy so he wouldn't have trouble subduing her especially if it was a blitz attack. I just don't know. Maybe Steelman can give us some insight into what he thinks.

At this point, I think he probably did it by himself. There's a possibility that Sierah may have known him just enough that she let her guard down for a second and he took advantage of it. I'm wondering if maybe she'd seem him driving up and down that road in the past heading into town or coming back from town and basically recognized him as a nearby neighbor. In other words, even though she didn't know him by name, maybe she had seen him around a few times and so when he pulled up behind her and honked, she pulled her bike off to the side of the road and stopped to see what he needed.

I have neighbors like that around me, every time they pass me on the street they'll wave while driving by, but yet I've never had a single conversation with them and don't even know their name. If Worley had been stalking her and sizing her up, I'd say there's a good chance that they'd seen one another around before. That doesn't mean she knew him, she just knew of him. If one of the neighbors that I described earlier was to pull up next to me, I wouldn't feel the urge to go running off in fright either or even be alarmed for that matter. This may have started out with what amounted to a conversation between two "neighbors", and then Worley pounced on her when she least suspected it. I can even see the conversation starting out with a , "Hey, how ya' doin' ?"

That's true. He did act alone in first case we know about. People that live out there have commented that he was always a freak. One even said she was not allowed to be alone with him when she was young and she didn't want to be because he was so creepy. He would hang out his window and call and whistle at women. He has always given off an aura of "creep alert" to many of the local women that did know him.

Throw away the key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With this and the news of Chelsea, my mind is just overwhelmed with these acts. I guess the only "good" that came out of it is the man was caught and she was quickly found. In the case of Chelsea, the family has a sense of closure and us in the area can slightly be relieved this man is no longer walking among us. Now both suspected murderers are awaiting their fate. [emoji20][emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time for a subthread I suppose, possible other victims...:( Right there with RAT, JLM, JW...)

I hit me earlier his initials are the same as Jeffrey Willis, the suspect in Jessica Heeringa's disapearance.

I wonder about Jessica and this

Was JDW ever married? creepiness...........wow........they always are!

When I pulled the property record from the Fulton County auditor online records yesterday, the other 2 names that have been listed with ownership of the property since 1990 were female. (EWS and CB)

They clearly still had a connection with JDW because he has used that address since at least 1990, and the property transfers were all quitclaim deeds with a sale price of $0. It looked like the property had just been signed off between relatives, perhaps.

I was planning to do a little research on the names to see if one could have possibly been a spouse. I'm guessing that EWS may have been an older relative (possibly a mother or a grandparent) just based on the time frame & her name (W for Worley). The other woman CB I'm not so sure what he connection was to him, but she's the one who transfered the property to him in 2013. It was in CB's name from 2004-2013.

At this point, I think he probably did it by himself. There's a possibility that Sierah may have known him just enough that she let her guard down for a second and he took advantage of it. I'm wondering if maybe she'd seem him driving up and down that road in the past heading into town or coming back from town and basically recognized him as a nearby neighbor. In other words, even though she didn't know him by name, maybe she had seen him around a few times and so when he pulled up behind her and honked, she pulled her bike off to the side of the road and stopped to see what he needed.

I have neighbors like that around me, every time they pass me on the street they'll wave while driving by, but yet I've never had a single conversation with them and don't even know their name. If Worley had been stalking her and sizing her up, I'd say there's a good chance that they'd seen one another around before. That doesn't mean she knew him, she just knew of him. If one of the neighbors that I described earlier was to pull up next to me, I wouldn't feel the urge to go running off in fright either or even be alarmed for that matter. This may have started out with what amounted to a conversation between two "neighbors", and then Worley pounced on her when she least suspected it. I can even see the conversation starting out with a , "Hey, how ya' doin' ?"

I'm hoping and praying that he blitz attacked in the corn and that's the last she knew. It's like you posted earlier..he learns, and he's had 25 years to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne