Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. My very deepest sympathy to Sierah's family and friends. This is the first forum I've ever joined, so please go easy on me.

I grew up very near Whitehouse and live near JDW. It took me a while to decide to join, but I felt I could contribute in a small way.

I took photos yesterday in the early afternoon, so that non-local people can see how flat and open the area is. I took the pics on CR (County Road) 7 at the small memorial. They are in good taste. Should I post them, or not?

ADMIN NOTE: I am just getting caught up on what I have missed in the last 24 hours in this discussion.

One thing that need to :stop: is the bickering among some members.

Some posts have been removed. In them I am seeing a lot of broad sweeping generalizations such as "everyone here" does this or hangs with them or call something this and so forth. CLEARLY everyone does not do any of those things or those arguing would not have differing opinions about it. If you make it clear that this is simply your opinion this would ease some of the misunderstandings.

Differing opinions are what Websleuths is all about. If we all agreed and had the same opinions how boring a conversation I imagine that would be. That is the beauty of the forum. People share their own opinions by bringing their knowledge and life experience to the table. People compare opinions and theories as they follow the case. It is not fruitful or useful to attempt to argue another to agree with your opinion on things. Be civil, share your thoughts and theories. If you simply cannot agree with someone agree to disagree. If you cannot bring yourself to do that then simply scroll and roll right past their posts.

tlcya

I guess i took an interest in this sort of thing because of the Janean Brown murder, very near my childhood home.

Hi. My very deepest sympathy to Sierah's family and friends. This is the first forum I've ever joined, so please go easy on me.

I grew up very near Whitehouse and live near JDW. It took me a while to decide to join, but I felt I could contribute in a small way.

I took photos yesterday in the early afternoon, so that non-local people can see how flat and open the area is. I took the pics on CR (County Road) 7 at the small memorial. They are in good taste. Should I post them, or not?

Welcome, and you will find such support and absolute loyalty in this group!! I am relatively new and don't post often, I love to read the posts. Hope you stick around!
:greetings:

Welcome!
I know we had a local post area photos in another forum so I don't see why not.
I guess the mods could delete if they decided to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Welcome to Websleuths!!!

:Welcome1: Hi Deltucky. Pull up a chair. I think you'll like it here. :greetings:

Sorry, my post must have been confusing. I understand the original abduction charge. I just didn't realize that the actual name of the charge is "aggravated kidnapping" not abduction. Also, I intended to point out that according to WTOL, the content of tomorrow's hearing is a bit unknown (as I had mentioned a few hours ago it probably would be) since there probably hasn't been time to prepare for the aggravated murder prelim, only the aggravated kidnapping charge in the prelim. My guess is they will motion for a continuance on both prelims due to new evidence and new charges and so nothing will come out of the hearing tomorrow. Happens often. They have to hold the hearing by law (it's a right to the defendent for the timeliness I believe , could be wrong), and then they file the continuance and it gives more time to compile/finish the prep work.
According to the Fulton County Court records, JW is charged under Ohio Revised Code section 2905.02, abduction. ORC 2905.01 is the kidnapping section. I haven't seen "aggravated kidnapping" in his charges online.

:welcome5:

Welcome Pro-Gun! Thanks for joining us with your local perspective. Glad you are here!

Welcome!
I know we had a local post area photos in another forum so I don't see why not.
I guess the mods could delete if they decided to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pro-Gun......by any chance, do you know JDW?

I can't find any evidence that JS is DP qualified.
There is no mention of DP qualification on his firms website.

Not that this means he is NOT DP qualified, but I think it's unlikely. Criminal Defense is listed 5th on his bio, out of 6 noted areas of practice.

I wondered the same. The fact that he has a rather serious infraction on his licence (as posted by Knox above in post #395) makes me skeptical. I would think you would need to have a clean record to represent someone on trial for their life.

First attempt at pics. I'm not very compu-handy. Getting a "file too large message".

In the preliminary stages of charging and indictment an attorney need not be death penalty qualified. And seeking the death penalty in a murder case isn't automatic. It's a choice made by the prosecutor in consultation with the victim's family. If this is prosecuted as a death penalty case there would likely be a change of attorney as it does not appear the court appointed had much experience in criminal trials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. This makes sense.

I think it would be okay..but you can check with a mod unless someone else knows the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne