Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2...nder-registry-after-Sierah-Joughin-death.html

COURTS Officials seek violent offender registry after Joughin death Several other states, including Indiana, have such database

In the aftermath of the abduction and murder of a Metamora woman two area state senators have begun working on a proposed violent offender registry for Ohio.

The suspect in the case, a Fulton County man, has a previous conviction for abduction.

Sen. Randy Gardner (R., Bowling Green) and Sen. Cliff Hite (R., Findlay) say they have been contacting county prosecutors and sheriffs as well as the Ohio Attorney General's Office for input on developing such a warning system.

“We have an obligation to do what we can to listen to the concerns and anxieties of the people we represent while working with law enforcement to best achieve enhanced safety and public awareness,” the senators said in a news release.

Several other states, including Indiana, have violent offender registries, which are similar to registries Ohio has in place for sex offenders and arson offenders.

<snipped - read more>

BBM

I think that is very likely. The thing that bakes my noodle is that her bike was found upright, kickstand in place. When her bike was found, it was said that the corn around it was trampled, signs of a struggle.

I can only see Sierah wanting to keep it upright, it was hers and I imagine that she took care of her things (I don't know why, she just strikes me as the type to do so).
But would she do that in a struggle? It doesn't seem that she rode her bike into the corn, 'parked' it and then ran. The signs of a struggle were in the same location as the bike. At least, that is how it was presented in the news. Maybe here is the discrepancy that is throwing me off?
It doesn't make sense to me that the bike wouldn't have been upended during the struggle, if the signs of a struggle were immediate to the bike.

And it doesn't make sense to me that she would take the time to employ the kickstand while running for her life. I just cannot make this work in my head.

I honestly wonder if he set the bike upright so when it was found it would look like she just went for a walk in the corn.

And maybe he left a print when he did. Or maybe LE just thought, 'hey, that creep down the road did some time for abducting a woman riding a bike, let's pop over to his place' and it all went down from there.
My thought would be he placed it there to "throw off" the investigation. You can see miles down the road so he knew he had time. Did RG mention if he had gloves on for her abduction?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

BBM

I think that is very likely. The thing that bakes my noodle is that her bike was found upright, kickstand in place. When her bike was found, it was said that the corn around it was trampled, signs of a struggle.

I can only see Sierah wanting to keep it upright, it was hers and I imagine that she took care of her things (I don't know why, she just strikes me as the type to do so).
But would she do that in a struggle? It doesn't seem that she rode her bike into the corn, 'parked' it and then ran. The signs of a struggle were in the same location as the bike. At least, that is how it was presented in the news. Maybe here is the discrepancy that is throwing me off?
It doesn't make sense to me that the bike wouldn't have been upended during the struggle, if the signs of a struggle were immediate to the bike.

And it doesn't make sense to me that she would take the time to employ the kickstand while running for her life. I just cannot make this work in my head.

I honestly wonder if he set the bike upright so when it was found it would look like she just went for a walk in the corn.

And maybe he left a print when he did. Or maybe LE just thought, 'hey, that creep down the road did some time for abducting a woman riding a bike, let's pop over to his place' and it all went down from there.

I was going to suggest exactly what you did. Maybe he put the bike upright to make it seem like she just wandered into the corn or caught a ride with someone. "I'll just hide my bike here and come back for it later" and jumps on her bfs motorcycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me preface this with I hope it does not come across as argumentative, and understand you are a Verified Member.

I have been under the impression that latent fingerprint analysis usually takes several days or even weeks. Can we safely assume that JDW fingerprints were in fact pulled from the found bike? Is this how they narrowed in on JDW?

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2010/rpt/2010-R-0086.htm

Granted these are 6 years old, maybe someone has more current stats.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It is not argumentative! NO..we cannot safely assume his prints were pulled off the bike. That was just one of the theory's that was bandied about. As far as taking several days, according to LE everthing to do with her case was moved to top priority and results were expedited so perhaps the several days would have only taken one day. Again..that is just an assumption..NOT a fact.

I was going to suggest exactly what you did. Maybe he put the bike upright to make it seem like she just wandered into the corn or caught a ride with someone. "I'll just hide my bike here and come back for it later" and jumps on her bfs motorcycle.

I agree with this conclusion, monster12. Serial sexual predators/killers are very creative, calculating, and deflective. Most are very cagey and will fool even the most experienced investigators...

YES!!

We're talking about a guy that hung out waiting for the cops after he abducted someone.

Somewhere through out the posts I thought I read that the bike was found 100 yards from her house. Can anyone verify that? Could he have been waiting for her, acting injured in the field to lure her over? But then I would imagine she would have parked the bike on the road. The bike being upright is indeed odd.

Here's a handwriting sample of El Diablo, if any of you are inclined towards handwriting analysis.

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/reports/rwservlet?imgc12g&Din=201125600677

Thanks for posting this, Kadoober.

I've been lurking but share your all's horror and heartbreak and disgust. This case makes me think so much of RG, Morgan Harrington, and Hannah Graham. Hannah enabled investigators to link her crime to RG's and Morgan's. Jesse Matthew was known to attack in September and October. http://wtvr.com/2016/03/03/the-disturbing-timeline-of-jesse-matthews-sexual-violence-and-murder/

I want to add to the graphology discussion, all IMO. Several letters in JDW's signature scream out to me.

y: JDW's y is retraced a bit with a slight start to the right and then a strong stroke to the the left.

Retracing can indicate that the writer is trying to control their sexual desires.

It can ask indicate stress and a tendency to be a follower, to go along with what others are doing.

"These people go into their past to make use of their previous experience but they always end up taking the same beaten path despite the many options that they might have. They would move along the path of general trend and do not deviate from it. They also have very little faith in others or in themselves." (http://www.graphologyschool.com/retraced-y)

A retraced lower loop, like JDW's y, can suggest that the writer "wants to be detached from human relationships and activities." (http://mcs.mines.edu/Research/BPC/tech_camp/year 3 activities/graphology (full-dictionary).pdf)

The y's strong stroke to the left also indicates a tendency to live in the past.

The stem of the y is in what is called the lower zone (letters occupy an upper zone (f, l, t), a middle zone (m, n, c), and a lower zone (y, j, g) ). Leftward movements in the lower zone, like JDW's y, "reveal emotional dependency, immature sexuality (especially for men), and regressive behavior." (Reed Hayes, "Between the Lines," p 55)
attachment.php

W: JDW's capital W (both the cursive and the printed) narrow in at the top and have curved bottom arcades.

The narrowing, curving inward of the top of the W can indicate that the person is close to his or her mother.

The curved lower arcades of his W are breast shaped, which also points back to a link to his mother. (http://www.graphologyschool.com/close-woman-w)

s: JDW's cursive s has a straight initial stroke.

This can indicate that the writer is a "combative person [with] little social adjustment." (See figure 5 and discussion: http://www.handwriting-graphology.com/handwriting-analysis-letter-s/).

JDW's s ends with a stroke toward the left, called a regressive final stroke. That can indicate that the writer may suffer "unpredictable fits of rage" and anger. (See Figure 10 and discussion: http://www.handwriting-graphology.com/handwriting-analysis-letter-s/).

His s is closed at the bottom, which could suggest that he is "cautious, reserved and has moral consciousness" or it could indicate that he has a "lack of ideas," is "foresighted," and "retains money." (See figure 13 and discussion: http://www.handwriting-graphology.com/handwriting-analysis-letter-s/)

e: The e in his last name is curious. It doesn't match the e in his first name, and it also has a flat top and the loop is a bit triangular.

If that is his typical way of writing the e, it could mean that he has "biased, rigid" viewpoints and is dogmatic.(See page 20: http://mcs.mines.edu/Research/BPC/tech_camp/year 3 activities/graphology (full-dictionary).pdf)

J: The lower loop on his J veers left and is pushed up (versus a loop that is rounded, proportionate to the upper loop, and is not squelched).

"Mental or imaginative aspects of sex are revealed in the lower zone." (Reed Hayes, "Between the Lines," p 165)
attachment.php

JDW's J as bent leftward, which could suggest "sexual withdrawal and preoccupation with the past; guilted related to past activities; a tendency to pull toward mother or what mother represents, especially in a man's writing." (Reed Hayes, "Between the Lines," p 172)
attachment.php

r: JDW's r is flat-topped.

This indicates manual dexterity. (Reed Hayes, "Between the Lines," p 191)
attachment.php

I'm still working on the narrow upper loop of the J, the a with the tick inside it, the D (both cursive and printed), the o in the last name that looks more like an e, and the wide-looped l.

Attachments

• File Jul 28, 11 15 54 AM.jpg
    File Jul 28, 11 15 54 AM.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 400
  • File Jul 28, 11 16 11 AM.jpg
    File Jul 28, 11 16 11 AM.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 403
  • File Jul 28, 11 17 19 AM.jpg
    File Jul 28, 11 17 19 AM.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 406
  • File Jul 28, 11 17 08 AM.jpg
    File Jul 28, 11 17 08 AM.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 402
I hadn't heard that the bike was found upright. I find that very hard to believe. I can't imagine Worley would have taken the time to stand it up and put the kick stand up when he could be spotted at any second by a car coming down the road. Yes, these are lonely country roads, but they get more traffic than one might think and he knows that. There are a bunch of newer homes just down the road. People coming and going all the time.

I don't think he was waiting in the field either. He probably just happened to be driving down "his" road just as she was nearing her home. Can't verify the 100 feet or 100 yards, I have heard both, but either way she was so close! That is the worst part. She had "safely" ridden over at least 13 miles that night and only had a few feet to go. She "almost" made it! So sad.

Thank you for your excellent post, Beesinmybonnet! I also noticed 'Angular: Under the surface tension related to emotions, relationships, and sexual urges; hardened, rigid approach; angry, frustrated,'

Speechless... I am trying to find where I read that it was found upright, I'll post it if I am lucky enough to come across it again :)

These are only rumors, they have never been officially confirmed by LE or msm. Jashrema, as a verified insider, could confirm it for us, if she knows.

I shudder at the thought of this!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have some concerns regarding the map that has been created. The route highlighted on the map that Cece supposedly took home is not accurate according to witnesses who saw her heading home. Where did this info come from? Is this from jashrema?

Jashrema, did your nephew say that this was the route that he was traveling with Cece? Or are you just assuming? When did he supposedly part ways with her? Two miles from her home home? Or halfway to her home? I have read both on here, and there is a big difference.

According to family, Cece was last seen by her boyfriend around Co Rd 12 and Co Rd RS. She would not have taken the route highlighted on the map, and did not according to witnesses.

Also, if you want to add it to the map Steelman, CeCe was found on Rd 7 just north of the yellow line that is the bottom of the yellow outlined square. Right where the green field meets the brown field on the west side of the road, just into the green field.

The bike being upright was a rumor, it has never been officially confirmed by LE or msm. Jashrema, as a verified insider, could confirm it for us, if she knows.

Same goes for the bunker.

Yeah, we have to be careful not to mistake rumour for fact. It's incredible the amount of locals who have joined up for Sierah, and others. I've never seen anything like it, and for those of us far, far away local input is very important, and VERY MUCH appreciated, but I have gotten confused with what has factually been stated by LE/MSM and what is 'rumour' Jashrema, you are so valuable. Maybe we need a sticky of confirmed facts, or maybe a media/timeline thread?

Sorry mods don't mean to be pushy :p Just my OCD is not happy lol

The bike being upright was a rumor, it has never been officially confirmed by LE or msm. Jashrema, as a verified insider, could confirm it for us, if she knows.

Same goes for the bunker.

Thank you Elainera, you just saved me loads of time!

Yeah, we have to be careful not to mistake rumour for fact. It's incredible the amount of locals who have joined up for Sierah, and others. I've never seen anything like it, and for those of us far, far away local input is very important, and VERY MUCH appreciated, but I have gotten confused with what has factually been stated by LE/MSM and what is 'rumour' Jashrema, you are so valuable. Maybe we need a sticky of confirmed facts, or maybe a media/timeline thread?

Sorry mods don't mean to be pushy :p Just my OCD is not happy lol

Agreed. We LOVE locals!! :loveyou: For the new members who are locals it might be helpful if you contact a moderator to become a "verified insider" in this case. If not, because of the rules we all follow, you will need to post mainstream media sources for your information. All other info is considered "rumor" and not allowed. Jashrema is our only "verified insider" at this point.

I hadn't heard that the bike was found upright. I find that very hard to believe. I can't imagine Worley would have taken the time to stand it up and put the kick stand up when he could be spotted at any second by a car coming down the road. Yes, these are lonely country roads, but they get more traffic than one might think and he knows that. There are a bunch of newer homes just down the road. People coming and going all the time.

I don't think he was waiting in the field either. He probably just happened to be driving down "his" road just as she was nearing her home. Can't verify the 100 feet or 100 yards, I have heard both, but either way she was so close! That is the worst part. She had "safely" ridden over at least 13 miles that night and only had a few feet to go. She "almost" made it! So sad.

I agree with your theory. It was shown in the photo by her boyfriend that she was riding on the wrong side of the road towards oncoming traffic. I believe she continued this way towards her home. So when she turned left onto CR 6 she would've been riding towards traffic. I believe that he was driving South on CR 6 from Michigan so she would've been in the lane he was driving in. I think he tried/planned to hit her with his truck but instead she ran her bike into the cornfield. I think she stood her bike up at that point (if it was stood up) not realizing that he had stopped his vehicle and was coming. Then I think there was a scuffle and he got her into his truck by some type of force. That is my theory of what I think happened in the beginning. Had she known she was in danger, I believe she would've ran through the cornfield towards home and not stood her bike up. I do not believe he stood her bike up. These are just my opinion, not facts. Very sad.

Bees...good info on graphology.

In the link that shows part of his statement to get early release from prison for the kidnapping I did notice right off that El Diablo
1. victim blamed consistently. even blaming her for why their paths crossed originally.
2. never issued a reliable denial
3. Poor me, poor me...it's all a big misunderstanding.

LIAR!

It's probably lost way back in the threads so I will say again.

When said her bike was 3-4 rows back in the corn..it was not hidden. 3-4 rows of corn equal about a foot in depth. The corn stalks that were broken were broken OUTWARD, not inward. I was right there and did not see any corn stalks that were lying flat BACKWARDS and broken like you would expect to see if someone was walking thru it. The stalks (maybe 3-4) were lying outwards pointing towards the street.
When standing where they think she was taken..I'd say 100 yards..not 100 feet from her house. Also, it is completely silent there. When you stand there you are surrounded by corn that is 6 feet high. When looking to left and right you can see nothing but corn. You cannot see a house. It was like standing in a windowless room..kind of claustrophobic. Corn is across the street also so your line of vision stops at the other side of the street as you can't see past corn. So close yes, but really really isolated. Unless you were standing on that road..no one would have seen anything.
I am getting ready now to go to funeral home. Please send up a prayer for her family and mine. It's going to be a long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx