Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg!

"WAUSEON, Ohio —*Investigators searching the property of James D. Worley, charged in the abduction and murder of Sierah Joughin, found a hidden room in his barn containing a carpet-lined freezer with blood in it and restraints for holding people against their will.

The room, obscured by hay bales, was locked from the outside by a ratchet strap.

This revelation is one of several contained in search warrants executed by the Fulton County Sheriff's Office during the search for Ms. Joughin, who disappeared July 19 while riding her bike."

Snip

"Authorities found several pairs of women's undergarments on his property."

Article also states cell phone data shows he was at the site (where her bike was found) for 2 hrs.

Very scary guy.

Omg!

"WAUSEON, Ohio —*Investigators searching the property of James D. Worley, charged in the abduction and murder of Sierah Joughin, found a hidden room in his barn containing a carpet-lined freezer with blood in it and restraints for holding people against their will.

The room, obscured by hay bales, was locked from the outside by a ratchet strap.

This revelation is one of several contained in search warrants executed by the Fulton County Sheriff's Office during the search for Ms. Joughin, who disappeared July 19 while riding her bike."

Snip

This goes along with the theory that he buried those from out of town and locals he took somewhere. Meaning he didn't want locals at his house to find the out of town evidence.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Omg!

Snip

Absolutely frightening. This is the scariest scenario I can imagine. How sad for those who endured his evil. :(

Article also states cell phone data shows he was at the site (where her bike was found) for 2 hrs.

Very scary guy.
How many times before did he lay in prey before the circumstances finally allowed him to nab her? What a sick, evil creep. I am so sorry to the family. This just keeps getting worse.

How many times before did he lay in prey before the circumstances finally allowed him to nab her? What a sick, evil creep. I am so sorry to the family. This just keeps getting worse.

I think it's going to keep getting worse. What sick ...... Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDW wouldn't have wanted to bring attention to his safe haven, nor to himself. Prolific serial sexual predators/killers can be very nice neighbors and some even charming. SP/Serial killer BTK; Dennis Rader was a boy scout, ex-military, church deacon, ordinance officer, and supervisor for ADT security. How many times do we hear after their arrest, 'He was a great person, I never would have thought that about him'? Predators have an uncanny chameleon like ability to remain stealth in various ways..

I don't think this applies to JDW though, as many here have testified that he apparently had a bad reputation, people thought he was creepy, weird, etc. My guess is, regarding the poster's story you were replying to, he is not interested in children.

Omg!

Snip

I expected something. But THIS is beyond anything I can comprehend. I am shocked.

Omg!

Snip

:scared: What a sicko!

....and again, NO ONE suspected. Other family members had NO idea?

Really effing terrifying. A real life monster.

I expected something. But THIS is beyond anything I can comprehend. I am shocked.
I think when the numbers come out and other cases become solved it will be unfathomable.
Prayers for SJs family during this and the emotions of the other family. Makes me sick this guy breathed amongst us.
Dear locals,
If a certain person creeps you out investigate more. I don't want to hear about another one of these creeps in and around our towns.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Omg!

Snip

And there it is, and it sounds even worse than I imagined. Holy ****!!

I've got images in my head like something from Silence Of the Lambs. Yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV