Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Providers are exempt from confidentiality when a threat is present.

The therapist 100% was mandated to report such danger. Fuming.

Do we know it was unreported? Is it possible it was reported but no action taken on the report?

The helmet had blood on it ... did he hit her with it? Looks like it, right?

So why did he have cameras? Just to see if anyone was snooping around his place?

Do we know it was unreported. Is it possible it was reported but no action taken on the report?

A vile murderer living in this community and at least ONE person knew. Geez.
We don't know if it was reported. Yet. I wonder if the therapist was local and slept with both eyes closed.

Oh my god. Oh my GOD.

I cannot believe how much horror is compressed into this one small article.

I'm at work catching up and I just got physically ill from reading this. I'm thankful I get to work with animals (the actual furry kind, not evil kind). My heart is heavy for so many right now and I'm sending every ounce of love and hope I have to everyone effected by this monster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand not everybody is familiar with what our flat agricultural area looks like. Because of forensics, they likely have established a timeline of events. There are family and friends of Sierah on this forum. Try to be respectful with your wording.

A vile murderer living in this community and at least ONE person knew. Geez.
We don't know if it was reported. Yet. I wonder if the therapist was local and slept with both eyes closed.

I guess I'm thinking that the therapist may have filed a report but LE can't arrest someone for "words" (although I wish they could). They would need evidence of a crime. I'm not defending the therapist, I just don't want to throw him/her under the bus.....yet. It's El Diablo that is too blame here! The therapists report was in the warrant. My assumption is that it got there because it was reported.

But therapists are mandated to report this! Wth?!

Worley, the warrant states, told a therapist ...that he "learned from each abduction he had done and the next one he was going to bury." Every line in this article is more disturbing than the previous. Maybe the most disturbing, is that JDW was caught, but he was back in the community after 3 years. "Safety Plans" were put into place, i.e.., therapy to assure "ongoing success and safety of the community." JDW disclosed his darkest secrets to his therapist. Unfortunately his disclosure IS confidential. Unless you're planning to murder or the abuse a child, person over 60, or a person with a disability, the therapist contracts with a cient to keep his/her information "confidential." This is so so sad.

So this new information answers several questions in my mind.

1. How the came to find him
2. Why they were looking for a motorcycle and helmet
3. If he left fingerprints on the bike

Sick *advertiser censored*. I am afraid of how many victims he has had.

I'm so confused about this motorcycle thing. He must have murdered her right there, no? If he was riding his bike and left all that crap behind? Was her blood found near her bike? Did he go back and get her later and move her body?

I am new to this forum; but have quickly noticed that people likely don't read the entire forum(s) before asking questions. I imagine that's pretty frustrating to you "old timers".

Wait WHAT???

"The warrants also reveal evidence that Worley was a repeat abductor. Worley, the warrant states, told a therapist he was mandated to see by Lucas County Common Pleas Court judge after his previous abduction conviction that he "learned from each abduction he had done and the next one he was going to bury."

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html

So he was already a seasoned predator in 1990. He tells this to a therapist, and then tells the judge that he stayed at the scene because he was innocent, and gets out of prison early. Though I suppose he could have seen the therapist after being paroled. But still.
This is absolutely unbelievable.

He's probably been doing this for 40 years.

(This reminds me of Kibby and AH, and Castro, but these women were held alive...)

Yeah, kibby put a motorcycle helmet on AH when he abducted her right?

I'm trying to think what he was doing at the abduction site for 2 hours, what time did it start to get dark? Maybe he laid low until it got dark? And how did he get S from there to his barn, if that is what happened. His helmet was found at the scene, with his sunglasses, a screwdriver (shudder) and fuses? But not his motorcycle. Was the motorcycle part a lie? Or was that his ruse? Broken down by the side of the road, playing with fuses and a screwdriver, S rode by and he pounced. Or did he wear the helmet to hide his identity from S? Or did he try to put it on S? Something had to go wrong for him to leave that stuff there.

So many questions!!

I'm just sick to my stomach. We knew it would be bad. But reading it.......how bad it is.....is too much

Ugh .. Poor Sierah .. I am hoping she wasn't taken to that hidden room and that she fought with everything she had .. he deserves to suffer .. die a slow painful death ..

57 years old, trucker, several undergarments, special hidden room with restraints, blood..how many other victims?!! Who does the blood in the carpet lined freezer belong to? Dear God...

:(
I don't even want to know how many "several" is.......

I am new to this forum; but have quickly noticed that people likely don't read the entire forum(s) before asking questions. I imagine that's pretty frustrating to you "old timers".

(Yes it can be at times but sometimes threads get very very long, so it's understandable.)

Yeah, kibby put a motorcycle helmet on AH when he abducted her right?

I'm trying to think what he was doing at the abduction site for 2 hours, what time did it start to get dark? Maybe he laid low until it got dark? And how did he get S from there to his barn, if that is what happened. His helmet was found at the scene, with his sunglasses, a screwdriver (shudder) and fuses? But not his motorcycle. Was the motorcycle part a lie? Or was that his ruse? Broken down by the side of the road, playing with fuses and a screwdriver, S rode by and he pounced. Or did he wear the helmet to hide his identity from S? Or did he try to put it on S? Something had to go wrong for him to leave that stuff there.

So many questions!!

Sunset at 9pm.

Wait WHAT???

"The warrants also reveal evidence that Worley was a repeat abductor. Worley, the warrant states, told a therapist he was mandated to see by Lucas County Common Pleas Court judge after his previous abduction conviction that he "learned from each abduction he had done and the next one he was going to bury."

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html
Im absolutely floored by this. WT#?!
WHY was this monster roaming free?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members