Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding it hard to try to fall asleep tonight, I can't seem to unplug thoughts just keep coming back in my head. I also keep getting reminded recently about my time spent on back roads in Fulton County many different ones over the years when I was doing a little storm chasing and storm spotting for the Skywarn weather Watchers group as I am a trained storm spotter. I also would go almost every night for a long period of time to take pictures at sunset ..several times I encountered strange people including one very creepy one that parked a little ways down the road from me and stopped in the middle of the road just watched me take pictures of the sky. I was actually talking to a friend on the phone a few moments later and he recalled the conversation we had that day and how scared I felt at that time and I'm seriously wondering if that could have been JDW that night. I'm trying to find time to go through all those old pictures and videos I took then to see if I got a picture of that vehicle to see if it's was a known vehicle of his at the time. It just chills me to the Bones to think I was that close to possibly encountering him and someone told me that they won't be surprised if I was mentioned in one of his journals, if he really was keeping disgusting timeline track of certain women he was taking note of their routines of when and where they were because I was very predictable being there during Sunset hours .but anyways I just once again want to extend my heartfelt sympathies to the family and friends and loved ones of the Sierah Joughin's Family and to the law enforcement who had to see things they wish they never had . I can't even begin to imagine and my heart just breaks for all of you and there's just no words left to try to convey all the feelings and emotions I have about this. Sorry I am rambling and tor the long run on sentences. I'm exhausted .

Another link/headline which has been referenced here and now has updated... but has the same hyperlink so those quoting previously will find different .. info that has been added :moo: (can't post all as would be more than 10%)

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 4:54 pm EDT
Thursday, July 28th 2016, 11:06 pm EDT
http://www.wtol.com/story/32566857/evidence-of-abduction-found-at-barn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder?clienttype=generic&sf32022883=1

"Clinical psychologist Charlene Cassel, not Worley's mandated therapist, said the evidence found on his property were horrific, "like something you would read out of a novel on serial killers and so forth."

Cassel works for Court Diagnostic and Treatment Center.

"All these pieces together seem to me to indicate somebody who was into a serious pattern of activities - pseudo-sexual are what comes to mind," she said.

Sierah's remains were found around 6 p.m. Friday off County Road 7.

Cassel says it's unlikely Sierah Joughin was Worley's only victim, blaming the rural area for allowing him to operate under the radar.

"I would suspect that there's a possibility of other victims who either did not survive or who got away," Cassel said.

The police report says Worley kept video, journals, receipts, etc., which fits the profile of a serial offender,.......

The evidence, while disturbing, will likely help in the case against him.

Since the incident, the Metamora community says they're afraid for their families.

Cassel says we just don't live in a time when you can ride a bike alone

"You're always much safer if you're with a, with your friends or relatives or whatever," she said.

As for Sierah's family, ......, Cassel says it's important to talk to someone about it.

"This is beyond the unusual,"...... the murder of a young girl, it just traumatizes everybody."

Their motives aside, the information was important. I do believe the general public is much BETTER served knowing the truth, instead of the spin the MSM puts on things. And we all know, they ALL do it.

As brutal as it is, I'd much rather read a PC statement than a media release. This way, I can deal with facts, instead of opinions. Opinions are based on feeling, where facts are based on evidence. For me, that matters.

fwiw - moo - etc.

This is the thing..of course everything will come out because that's what happens. Where my problem lies is where Foxfire is always pointing out..the LE and Media secrecy DURING the investigation has got to end! Yes, they can keep a couple things back to check so they can weed out false confessions but let the public know everything else!
She was gone 3 days. In that 3 days they should have told people she was ABDUCTED for God's sake. They didn't even use the word! If someone is casually reading a story and it says a bike was found , 20 year old female, but it doesnt' say she was ABDUCTED..or we are treating this as an ABDUCTION/KIDNAPPING whatever..many people will just thing..oh had a fight with the BF, she just ran off...etc. People in that area were still thinking it was safe when it was NOT. He was out for 3 more days..3 days he could have taken someone else. The word "abduct" creates a sense of urgency that being "missing" does not. She could be "missing " of her own volition. She did not "abduct" herself. I HATE that...I hate that they use minimizing words to describe what happened to her. This caginess when they do a press conference...they had searched the barn, arrested him, and then state "there is no reason to believe she's not alive". Are you kidding me? and less than 2 hours later they find her. They knew when they searched that barn and found all that horror that there was absolutely a reason to believe that she was NOT alive. Do they think people would stop looking? That interest would wan? It's even more urgent that she be found! I'm just venting. NOTHING prospers in the dark, in secrets, yes..hold a couple things back but tell the public the rest. Fox is right...the population is their best resource.

I am here. I have not read or caught up on all the threads since I left this afternoon. I have this to say about the Toledo Blade...

THEY DID NOT NOTIFY THE FAMILIES THAT THIS WAS COMING OUT.

They decided to release this at the time her funeral started? I have no words for that. Completely irresponsible and morally, it was just wrong. NOBODY knew and yet there are 1000 people in line who DID know. Can you imagine that? Can you imagine how they found out? There was no other reason besides "getting the scoop" that that couldn't have waited till at least after today. Tomorrow morning is her service and can you imagine being there now?? The Toledo Blade could have waited OR AT LEAST NOTIFIED the family that this was coming out. I am disgusted by them. When I was leaving the funeral home a freaking shiny new COACH BUS pulled up and into the parking lot and all these people got out. WTH is that??
Everyone knew that stood in line to pass by her closed casket with my nephew standing at the head of the casket. Not moving. He didn't leave her. He was protecting her. Everyone knew EXCEPT THEM. Inexcusable.

I am so sorry for your nephew and Sierah's family finding out this way. When I read the news story I believed in my heart that the family must have already been told by LE. I feel bad they had to find out more that way. I can't imagine what it was like hearing information secondhand. I will continue to keep everyone in my prayers. I hope your nephew no longer blames himself, nothing is his fault. He needs praised for acting so quickly and contacting her mom. He played a large role in getting the case going. I hope he knows that. What an amazing guy he must be to stand by her during the memorial, that is love. I will pray for strength and comfort tomorrow for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a revised username, at the request of management. I hope nobody was offended by my old name, and I won't mention it again.

I wasn't offended..I do like that it's shorter !

jashrema- darling.........no one in the world could have predicted this nor solved this in due time. Evil exists. We could concentrate on Public Notice of Violent Offenders being treated as Sex Offenders do-post the online.

Hunny-prayers up for you and your family.

jashrema, I am so sorry. To be in the middle of such grief and sorrow and then have to deal with how the media has released this information. I had assumed that ya'll already had the information. Oh my heart hurts for you.

well let's take a poll

how many of you are
1 sad
2 confused
3 not affected
4 want to kill perp
5 let God take over
6 head spinning
7 want to become LE

well let's take a poll

how many of you are
1 sad
2 confused
3 not affected
4 want to kill perp
5 let God take over
6 head spinning
7 want to become LE

1, 2, 4, 5 & 6!!!! I'm angry at something that should never happened. I hurt for them. [emoji174]
I pray Justice will be served!!! I will keep this family in my prayers until all of this is over legally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another link/headline which has been referenced here and now has updated... but has the same hyperlink so those quoting previously will find different .. info that has been added :moo: (can't post all as would be more than 10%)

Thursday, July 28th 2016, 4:54 pm EDT
Thursday, July 28th 2016, 11:06 pm EDT
http://www.wtol.com/story/32566857/evidence-of-abduction-found-at-barn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder?clienttype=generic&sf32022883=1

"Clinical psychologist Charlene Cassel, not Worley's mandated therapist, said the evidence found on his property were horrific, "like something you would read out of a novel on serial killers and so forth."

Cassel works for Court Diagnostic and Treatment Center.

"All these pieces together seem to me to indicate somebody who was into a serious pattern of activities - pseudo-sexual are what comes to mind," she said.

Sierah's remains were found around 6 p.m. Friday off County Road 7.

Cassel says it's unlikely Sierah Joughin was Worley's only victim, blaming the rural area for allowing him to operate under the radar.

"I would suspect that there's a possibility of other victims who either did not survive or who got away," Cassel said.

The police report says Worley kept video, journals, receipts, etc., which fits the profile of a serial offender,.......

The evidence, while disturbing, will likely help in the case against him.

Since the incident, the Metamora community says they're afraid for their families.

Cassel says we just don't live in a time when you can ride a bike alone

"You're always much safer if you're with a, with your friends or relatives or whatever," she said.

As for Sierah's family, ......, Cassel says it's important to talk to someone about it.

"This is beyond the unusual,"...... the murder of a young girl, it just traumatizes everybody."

Just one more little bit of this article that I'm finding confusing:

"A further search at the property found evidence of blood on the walls of the hidden room, restraints and blood in the freezer."

Are they saying there are restraints in the freezer? Or, there is blood on the restraints, which are in the hidden room?

So sad and scary. Even if the details are not clear, it's all awful enough.

well let's take a poll

how many of you are
1 sad
2 confused
3 not affected
4 want to kill perp
5 let God take over
6 head spinning
7 want to become LE

1,2,4, 6 and I wish I could become a guard in the prison where he is at. I would be sure to let all the other prisoners exactly who he is and what he does and let them deal with him.

1& 5-

If I don't give it to God there is no sense to all our prayers.

Let us be respectful to her family for the next 24 at least.

You beautiful soul Sierah.

Just one more little bit of this article that I'm finding confusing:

"A further search at the property found evidence of blood on the walls of the hidden room, restraints and blood in the freezer."

Are they saying there are restraints in the freezer? Or, there is blood on the restraints, which are in the hidden room?

So sad and scary. Even if the details are not clear, it's all awful enough.

2 other ways to write the sentence depending on the meaning:

"A further search at the property found evidence of blood on the walls of the hidden room, on the restraints and in the freezer."

or

"A further search at the property found evidence of blood on the walls of the hidden room, as well as restraints and blood in the freezer."

But the way it's written who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member