Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually want more and more info.
But I wish they would stop. This is enough.

RIP Sierah :rose:
You leave behind so many admirers.

BBM. Not as it pertains to other victims.

I am wondering what time frame was the 2 hours. I can't imagine he stayed there with her for very long that would be way to risky. IMO he grabbed her and knocked her out and put her in his truck and parked the bike and left his phone and other things to have proof of his story that he did not do it. I don't think it went as he had hoped and it took him longer or people were looking sooner because he wanted to be back there as if he was working on his motorcycle that just broke down when people started looking for her. Part of the thrill for him is to be a part of the story but in an innocent capacity. As if he was a victim of circumstance being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Perhaps he thought no one would ever suspect him if he was right there because why would someone who did that stay there in plain site. He was trying to create a scenario that would cover why anything they found leading to him would cause reasonable doubt during a trial. I wouldn't be surprised if he had the story and stuff ready to leave at a scene for anytime a opportunity arose.

Exactly he had planned out a scene that he thought would cast reasonable doubt if he was questioned and brought to court.

I like the way you explain this. It makes a lot of sense now.

I guess he did not anticipate though that she would fight him and leave marks, and he did not think LE would be at his door so soon.

Duct tape here:

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/A...n-Joughin-murder-investigation-388568052.html

It appears that DNA analysis was expedited.

The latest reporting may be based upon a different search warrant and return.

The first one being reported on is for Sierah's phone records.

There should be a different search warrant, affidavit, and possibly a return (inventory of items seized) for Worley's premises.

Duct tape with her dna :(

So likely he did not kill her in the field but brought her to his lair. :(

What does BBM mean?

Elizabeth, when a member quotes someone's post and then bolds part of it, or deletes (snips) some of it for brevity reasons, you'll often see "BBM" (bolded by me) or "RSBM" (respectfully snipped by me) to note that the quote isn't exactly as the original poster wrote it.

HTH (hope this helps ;) )

What does BBM mean?

Bbm means. Bolded by me.

It simply means that a poster bolded a section of a posters comment that they want to address further.

So if you are quoting and replying to a persons post that mentions 5 different things. But you only want to respond to a particular thing that they mentioned.

Then you bold the part of their post that you are responding to. And say bbm.

I am going to go with my own fantasy for a little bit----I want to believe that this courageous, young woman fought like hell. I want to believe that he was surprised by this and, as such, she died right there in that spot. I want to believe that he then had to leave the helmet and items behind because they were covered with blood and dna. I want to believe that the two hour time frame occurred because he realized that he had gotten bested by her, and could not take her back to his house. I want to believe that he, then, went home and got a truck and brought it back to take her to where he buried her. I want to believe this because in a totally inhumane situation this is the most humane scenario.

To hear what he had in his home and barn and to realize that he terrorized and, probably, killed others is not surprising but I just want to believe that Sierah and others didn't suffer what ever he had in mind for them.

I think his camera comments were meant to say--she was not here or never here. I have cameras so I know I can show you.

In my heart tonight is Sierah. In my heart and soul tonight are the other unnamed victims who met their fate with this sub-human.

This is what I must believe as well until I hear otherwise. I think she fought as hard as she could so he killed her and never took her to his property. Like Mickey shunick, She fought. Honestly, I'd rather die fighting than live in his sick hidden room and endure his house of horror.

prayers for the family. Sierah is in Heaven now. She is at peace

This is what I must believe as well until I hear otherwise. I think she fought as hard as she could so he killed her and never took her to his property. Like Mickey shunick, She fought. Honestly, I'd rather die fighting than live in his sick hidden room and endure his house of horror.

prayers for the family. Sierah is in Heaven now. She is at peace

Agree. He would have killed her regardless. So I rather die on the side of the road or atleast leave some type of evidence behind or something. Because no one wants to be in a deep freezer or the trunk of a car or whatever.

<modsnip>

If I followed all this correctly then I think....Maybe the two hours "at the scene" was him before, during and after the attack. He could've been in that area as she heading towards him or was riding/hiding nearby until he did what he did. If she was close to home and someone said you could see down the road, leads me to believe she or her bf would have seen anybody up ahead that she may come across alone. I wonder what all his "cameras" could see... Was he able to see the road and could monitor bikers/traffic?

I wonder if he had a cut on his head from her possibly trying to get him off her and she hit him with one of the objects he brought. But I think it said the blood was on the outside. As someone said on the thread #4, that is probably why they wanted info on the motorcycle and certain type of helmet because they came upon his left behind items.

And unfortunately I'm sure the family already knows this and it would get out anyways from court and public records, but having this in your mind while trying to say goodbye to this sweet girl has to be more of a nightmare.

That article made me want to puke. I swear the more I watch "scary" movies and think wow this is stuff that never happens, instead I think " wow there are sick freaks out there doing this to people!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two hour time frame seemed odd to me, too.

I wonder if it includes him hiding/stalking in the field before making his move.

If I followed all this correctly then I think....Maybe the two hours "at the scene" was him before, during and after the attack. He could've been in that area as she heading towards him or was riding/hiding nearby until he did what he did. If she was close to home and someone said you could see down the road, leads me to believe she or her bf saw anybody up ahead that she may come across alone. I wonder what all his "cameras" could see... Was he able to see the road and could monitor bikers/traffic?

I wonder if he had a cut on his head from her possibly trying to get him off her and she hit him with one of the objects he brought. But I think it said the blood was on the outside. As someone said on the thread #4, that is probably why they wanted info on the motorcycle and certain type of helmet because they came upon his left behind items.

And unfortunately I'm sure the family already knows this and it would get out anyways from court and public records, but having this in your mind while trying to say goodbye to this sweet girl has to be more of a nightmare.

That article made me want to puke. I swear the more I watch "scary" movies and think wow this is stuff that never happens, instead I think " wow there are sick freaks out there doing this to people!!"

Sometimes I wonder if these monsters get their ideas from the horror films. I've never watched anything scarier than Scream because horror films seems so twisted to me. I see previews of what they are releasing now and I'm terrified! I'm like who sits around and thinks of this sick stuff and why do they want to make it a movie and give these sociopaths new ideas

I can't shake the feeling (and haven't been able to for the past week) that once he has been investigated fully he will be near the top of the 'most prolific' list. The only good that can come of this is that many, many families will have some semblance of closure, and justice for their loved ones.

I cannot get the details of that article out of my head. A carpet lined refrigerator. Sadistic, inhuman sob!

Foxtrot posted on thread three, not long before this latest news, about how a serial killer learns and adapts. They hone their skills over time to avoid detection.

And hours later (if even that), we learn that he flat out described that process for a therapist.

I swear, I just can't take that. I wish that, when things like that were reported but can't be acted upon that there could at least be a watchlist or something. A likely serial killer watchlist.

Some attempt to keep an eye on guys like this!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sometimes I wonder if these monsters get their ideas from the horror films. I've never watched anything scarier than Scream because horror films seems so twisted to me. I see previews of what they are releasing now and I'm terrified! I'm like who sits around and thinks of this sick stuff and why do they want to make it a movie and give these sociopaths new ideas

Or they watch Criminal Minds. That show has some pretty messed up episodes.

If I followed all this correctly then I think....Maybe the two hours "at the scene" was him before, during and after the attack. He could've been in that area as she heading towards him or was riding/hiding nearby until he did what he did. If she was close to home and someone said you could see down the road, leads me to believe she or her bf saw anybody up ahead that she may come across alone. I wonder what all his "cameras" could see... Was he able to see the road and could monitor bikers/traffic?

Agree. There are pictures and websites on the Internet that has collected photos of some serial killers victims that these sickos would take of the victim before actually killing them.

And you can see the horror in their (the victims eyes).

But when you look at the killers mugshot. They look like regular folks. Jmo.

Now most pics were done pre internet. So at the time. Killers like Rodney Acala from the dating game tv show that he appeared on in 1978; Really did these pictures for personal gratification and trophy purposes.

But they got leaked somehow.

Anyways. These types of predatory freaks have been out there since before the Greek and Roman empires. Jmo.

I'm still surprised how a drug dealer still gets more time than some of these abductors that have very ill intent for said victims. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee