Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the 'journal' found in hidden room, wonder if he kept the journal or was it a victims? either way, another nail in his coffin.

After reading the details for probable cause I had to take a long break. I want to offer support, yet the words are stuck. I cannot fathom anyone having to hear all these details, let alone losing a loved one, and being able to function. I am just so sorry you will have many more months of anxieties to go through still.

My heart hurts, my brain hurts, I am sickened by the evil of people like this man.

Originally Posted by justwannahelp View Post
Sometimes I wonder if these monsters get their ideas from the horror films. I've never watched anything scarier than Scream because horror films seems so twisted to me. I see previews of what they are releasing now and I'm terrified! I'm like who sits around and thinks of this sick stuff and why do they want to make it a movie and give these sociopaths new ideas

Or they watch Criminal Minds. That show has some pretty messed up episodes.

Backtracked and researched a serial killer; gary michael hilton for the past eight years. He was 62 years old when apprehended in 2008 under
very similar circumstances to JD Worley. His last victim was martial arts trained and fought him multiple times, ending her life, but bringing his trail of terror to an abrupt end. GMH was a reader and had an extremely high IQ, but like JDW was very evil. GMH's attorney/friend produced a serial killer movie and gmh wrote the script..in 1994; Deadly Run; hunting humans. So yes, they not only get their ideas from movies and TV shows, but some write the scripts and then act them out in reality..

DEADLY RUN trailer<brief nudity>
[video=youtube;RJosMwx1uxc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJosMwx1uxc[/video]

Btw. Much respect to boyfriend and mom whom didn't waist anytime with making sure that this was a carte blanch situation that needs to be dealt with right now.

Jmo.

And much respect for Sierah that was such a good person which enabled people to act faster since they knew beyond a reasonable doubt that she had to be in trouble due to her normal routine that she implemented as a stand up person.

And much respect to the boyfriend that didn't wait 24hrs to say that something is wrong. Jmo.

Because Christina Morris boyfriend waited 4 days and still kept selling drugs after she went missing without really trying to find her.

So imo. I would love for my daughter to have a caring boyfriend like Sierahs that was smart enough to know that something isn't right since 4hrs ago.

Jmo.

So in all actuality. Sierah's boyfriend tremendously helped solved this case along with LE.

Especially since her boyfriend didn't phug around with letting mom know fairly quickly.

Plus much respect to mom for making sure that she had others unleash heavens to help find her baby girl. Jmo.

IMO His leaving things behind after the struggle knowing there was blood on the helmet goes along with the story of finding 2 bikes;

" I saw 2 bikes and picked one up so my prints are on it. If her blood is on my stuff someone must have killed her after I left. Then left on the other bike."

I had forgot to mention that theory when I wrote up that he was thinking his items and the 2 bike story could cast reasonable doubt. TBH if they hadn't went to him as fast as they did I think he could have been successful at doing that. Casey Anthony was successful at that even though the entire world knows the truth. the way a jury is instructed for finding a person guilty they are told if there is at all a reason to think they may not have done it then you should not vote guilty. Just another way the victim(s) gets the shaft by the judicial system.

I like the way you explain this. It makes a lot of sense now.

I guess he did not anticipate though that she would fight him and leave marks, and he did not think LE would be at his door so soon.

I will bet that CE was taught in self defense class not to let your attacker take you to a second location. I hope she fought <modsnip>

Btw. Much respect to boyfriend and mom whom didn't waist anytime with making sure that this was a carte blanch situation that needs to be dealt with right now.

Jmo.

And much respect for Sierah that was such a good person which enabled people to act faster since they knew beyond a reasonable doubt that she had to be in trouble due to her normal routine that she implemented as a stand up person.

And much respect to the boyfriend that didn't wait 24hrs to say that something is wrong. Jmo.

Because Christina Morris boyfriend waited 4 days and still kept selling drugs after she went missing without really trying to find her.

So imo. I would love for my daughter to have a caring boyfriend like Sierahs that was smart enough to know that something isn't right since 4hrs ago.

Jmo.

So in all actuality. Sierah's boyfriend tremendously helped solved this case along with LE.

Especially since her boyfriend didn't phug around with letting mom know fairly quickly.

Plus much respect to mom for making sure that she had others unleash heavens to help find her baby girl. Jmo.

And much respect for local LE. Really.
For a "small town" PD they are so impressive.

Agree. He would have killed her regardless. So I rather die on the side of the road or atleast leave some type of evidence behind or something. Because no one wants to be in a deep freezer or the trunk of a car or whatever.

So kill me here mother phugga. Jmo.
They teach you in self defense class never to let your attacker take you to a second location. So I'm hoping that too.

BBM;
The freezer lined with carpet also had a ratchet strap around it. I am guessing the carpet was for added sound proofing.

Or for its own comfort as it was committing the horrific acts. It might get freezer burn or frost bite. I wouldn't be surprised if it thought that was compassionate to its victims. I can't use human pronouns to describe that vile creature.

They need an editor at the Blade
http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html

.......investigators asked for the pubic&#8217;s help in looking for someone......

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

"On his property, authorities also found rope, tape, zip ties, handcuffs, several firearms and ammunition. Multiple video and still image recording devices and film were collected, though their contents have not yet been released. They recovered various items and clothing and jewelry from several locations on the property."

I'm thinking that JDW's usual victims may have been run aways, drug abusers, and prostitutes. Just a hunch. Just noticed that there are 2 truck stops within 10 minutes of JDW's house. That is very concerning, imo..

<modsnip>

Thank you so much!
I did read these items between all the sources:
journal
receipts
female underwear - one with blood
freezer with carpet in it, locked from outside, rachet around it - blood in it
zip ties for restraints (in truck)
video
hidden cameras, incl nanny cam (one source calls them security cams)
hidden room with bales around it, in barn, locked from outside
restraints in hidden room
mace (in truck)
duct tape at property with Ce and JDW DNA
ski mask (in truck)
rope
firearms, ammo
handcuffs
Multiple video and still image recording devices and film
clothing and jewelry from several locations on the property.

That piece of duct tape just sealed his fate... IMHO

Added: Let him try to talk his way out of the fact that both Sierah's and his DNA are on the duct tape!

<modsnip> never intended for LE to come to its home and find the tape and other stuff. IMO the plan did not work out and LE got to him fast. It thought there would be more time to go back to the scene to set it up better and be there so it would be a witness not a suspect. I am sure much of the sloppiness was because of lack of time. IMO the set up in the barn was meant to keep a captive for more than a day. The plan was rushed.

<modsnip> never intended for LE to come to its home and find the tape and other stuff. IMO the plan did not work out and LE got to him fast. It thought there would be more time to go back to the scene to set it up better and be there so it would be a witness not a suspect. I am sure much of the sloppiness was because of lack of time. IMO the set up in the barn was meant to keep a captive for more than a day. The plan was rushed.
He said he saw 2 bikes was it her and the boyfriend?
So did he leave the bike parts to possibly set up the boyfriend so they would look the other way?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

Still trying to catch up after this morning reading but just reeling with the latest information released. Whoever said in the first thread on this that this was going to turn out to be a house (barn) of horrors, couldn't have been more accurate. I want to say this as delicately as possible because I cannot imagine how Ce's family, J's family and all who knew and loved her must be feeling right now:

I don't have any special insight into how things are all worked out in the fabric of time, but it would appear at this point that Sierah's beautiful, and short life was most definitely not without a tremendous legacy. Because of Sierah, I can only hope and pray that justice is served to so many other families who have been in turmoil themselves, not knowing what became of their loved ones. I pray that because of Sierah, DNA can be extracted from items found in this wretched pit of horrors, and that any photographs or videos located can be identified and located. It's literally the only "good" I can see coming from this. And I have to hang onto something good, with all this evil. In time, people who never had the pleasure of meeting Sierah in this life, will remember her for being the one who broke this monster's cycle of terror and brought justice and closure. It's a terrible price for her to have had to pay for something she didn't even sign up for, but her memory will be honored for a very, very long time. :heartbeat:

<modsnip>

Quick question. Has a sexual assault been mentioned. Or what.

Now I'm sure he probably tried since that was why he did what he did.

But I need to know if he was able to get her to the house or if he had to leave her there after the struggle.

Just asking?

Btw. I'm just trying to see if Sierah was at the house of horrors or if the guy had to truly just kill her right there after realizing that she wouldn't be his lucky catch of the day?

And much respect for local LE. Really.
For a "small town" PD they are so impressive.

Agree. Lol. Barney Fife is smiling down from the heavens as we speak. Jmo.

LE wasn't messing around. Jmo.

But something tells me that they seen his M.o from miles away since he has done the same type of rundown /abduction attempt before.

Jmo.

But much love to the detectives that realized this. Jmo.

But I also wonder if his helmet had a name tag in it. Or if a local recognized the helmet as being his. Jmo.

But still. LE didn't <modsnip> around for search and arrest warrants here.

Much oblige. And we salute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member