Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jashrema, liacat, Josh. You are near to my heart tonight. Be strong. Much love to you.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

from what I have read so far, this guy reminds me of an SVU episode about "the woodsman" where Olivia works a case with a female FBI agent played by Julia stiles I think? they are searching for this serial killer who does THE SAME THINGS as el diablo here... restrainsts torture keeps them awhile etc.... anyways there was a dead fish and game officer found and it ends up HE was the woodsman and the FBI agent killed him. he had a live captive ands he ended up dying because they found her too late.

Or they watch Criminal Minds. That show has some pretty messed up episodes.

I'm still dumbfounded that he could leave so much evidence and his own DNA behind? It makes me think there might not be a lot of other victims (thank god), cause he's an idiot!

He had a deep freezer with carpet in it. Wth. Now did he leave a screw driver and fuses to act like he was fixing his bike? And why leave

a bloody helmet?

I guess mom was right. Sierah did put up a fight. The man forgot his sunglasses also.

It sounds like he was more scared than his victim. He is a predatory coward.

BBM;
The freezer lined with carpet also had a ratchet strap around it. I am guessing the carpet was for added sound proofing.

I'm still dumbfounded that he could leave so much evidence and his own DNA behind? It makes me think there might not be a lot of other victims (thank god), cause he's an idiot!

I hope and pray that you're right.
I just think he's been a lucky idiot all these years.

Or they watch Criminal Minds. That show has some pretty messed up episodes.

Lol.

But I think these killers watch shows like Spartacus on the Starz channel.

Because shows like that will let killers see how certain sexual and abduction behaviors were unpunished in those times. Jmo.

These Killers want sex Slaves for a short brief time that they can kill without them worrying about morals or punishment. Jmo.

Especially since it was legal in Roman times.

But now in these days. Killers dont care if the victim is a prostitute or from noble families. Jmo.

These guys are very sick and I truly don't know why they feel like they need to be this way. Idk

It seems to me that he got sloppy and did this close too home. Maybe he was use to having more time to do what he needed to do .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome newbies..........what a sad time to meet all of you.

As sad as it is, let's hope that other families now may be able to find their missing and lay them in peace, get answers.
Thank goodness this creep was caught.
I wish he could be punished the way he killed, but we are much more civilized than this wierdo.
What makes a serial killer?
What was his life like?
Any wives? Girlfriends? Friends?
How long did he have his secret room?
oh my my mind has so many questions............

It seems to me that he got sloppy and did this close too home. Maybe he was use to having more time to do what he needed to do .....

Professionals rarely get sloppy. Plus he atleast got caught the other time where the lady escaped.

Now imo. They get bored.

So maybe after the 1st time he got caught. Maybe he started killing easier victims like prostitutes or hitchikers. .

But maybe he got bored with that. And went back to victims that would give him a harder time. Idk

Professionals rarely get sloppy. Plus he atleast got caught the other time where the lady escaped.

Now imo. They get bored.

So maybe after the 1st time he got caught. Maybe he started killing easier victims like prostitutes or hitchikers. .

But maybe he got bored with that. And went back to victims that would give him a harder time. Idk

I don't see him as a professional , but I can see where others do.
I think he has watched her for a long time and had to have her and he didn't have the time he normally would have to do the things he needed to not get caught. I call that sloppy but really I think it was his sick *advertiser censored* having to have feed his sickness and it didn't happen the way he thought.
I'm still trying to figure out if his prior victim was part of him learning ? I'm not sure. I pray that he doesn't have as many victims as I'm thinking.
I'm sick with all the details and my mind is whirling in a million directions. I am sorry guys

I'm heartbroken for the family to hear these horrible details. Hopefully this discovery will solve other missing cases.

Now imo. They get bored.

Do you think a factor in getting caught could be that he's aging? Just wondering...

Duct tape here:

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/A...n-Joughin-murder-investigation-388568052.html

It appears that DNA analysis was expedited.

The latest reporting may be based upon a different search warrant and return.

The first one being reported on is for Sierah's phone records.

There should be a different search warrant, affidavit, and possibly a return (inventory of items seized) for Worley's premises.

That piece of duct tape just sealed his fate... IMHO

Added: Let him try to talk his way out of the fact that both Sierah's and his DNA are on the duct tape!

Quick question. Has a sexual assault been mentioned. Or what.

Now I'm sure he probably tried since that was why he did what he did.

But I need to know if he was able to get her to the house or if he had to leave her there after the struggle.

Just asking?

Btw. I'm just trying to see if Sierah was at the house of horrors or if the guy had to truly just kill her right there after realizing that she wouldn't be his lucky catch of the day?

I agree. Sierah's Mom called to report her missing approx. 4 1/2 hours after he took her. By Midnight they had found her bike, his helmet & other items he left at the scene. They questioned him the following day (Wednesday), and by Friday he was in jail. As I felt from the very beginning, FCSO did everything just right in this case. I shudder to think what the future would have held, should Worley have not been caught.

My thoughts are with Sierah's family tonight, and in the days to come. I hope justice comes quickly for them.

IMO His leaving things behind after the struggle knowing there was blood on the helmet goes along with the story of finding 2 bikes;

" I saw 2 bikes and picked one up so my prints are on it. If her blood is on my stuff someone must have killed her after I left. Then left on the other bike."

Sometimes I wonder if these monsters get their ideas from the horror films. I've never watched anything scarier than Scream because horror films seems so twisted to me. I see previews of what they are releasing now and I'm terrified! I'm like who sits around and thinks of this sick stuff and why do they want to make it a movie and give these sociopaths new ideas

I have never been able to watch those kind of movies either. I think a lot of people share that feeling.

Haven't heard about sexual assault or Sierah's clothing, but in the secret room panties were found.....(other victims).............:(

But I need to know if he was able to get her to the house or if he had to leave her there after the struggle.

Just asking?

Nothing has been released concerning her condition, nor has a timeline been released. I hope it stays that way.

Just asking?

Btw. I'm just trying to see if Sierah was at the house of horrors or if the guy had to truly just kill her right there after realizing that she wouldn't be his lucky catch of the day?

Nothing has been released concerning her condition, nor has a timeline been released. I hope it stays that way.

Thanks my friend. Hopefully our gal was able to fight her way from the plan that he originally had for her. Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD1908