Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
family stated that Josh, Sierah's BF, didn't hear from her after they parted ways. He tried calling her at 10 & it went to Voicemail

Bottom of page 2: https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...rary/152a43cc-ce42-45cf-8988-fd523e53e40c.pdf

There is really no question about whether she and her boyfriend were texting before the abduction, so either there was some communication after the abduction, or the reason for stating that there was communication earlier in the evening is to make clear that this number indeed belonged to Sierah and that she was using that phone prior to the abduction.

That looks like crushed slag, from the local steel mill. It's free or cheap; depending on the grade you would like.

Yeah, looks like what people spread on their driveways where I grew up(read that as rural).

Hello to everyone here on Websleuths. I have been an avid lurker for years and joined because of Sierah. I just want to send my heartfelt condolences to her family, friends, loved ones and all that this horrid situation has brought together. Sierah is my hero! She has put an end to the sinister doings of this monster. This beautiful brave young woman fought for her life and in the sad end, led authorities to that devil. The devil didn't think he would meet an angel of the Most High but he did and she won the battle against his evil. I believe, IMO, that he pretended to be hurt and Sierah pulled over to help him. He pounced on her but didn't anticipate her will and strength. She shattered his personal items all over knowing it would lead back to him. His entire plan went array due to this. As a mother of 5, my eldest daughter will be 20 in a couple of months, I take this to heart. As with everyone else, I've been restless and bewildered for days. I think about my own daughters and I give thanks for Sierah Joughin. She's my hero and I will never forget her name. Rest in beautiful sleep angel. ..

bolded by me
That's a great thought! I love to think that she flung his belongings around, maybe was even able to grab his phone and fling it far into the cornfield, hoping he would let go of her to go and find it. And maybe it did take him two hours to find it!

Thank you for joining us here :)

It is a sign not a doll.

0929a079f0725b4000557fc971d70022.jpg

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Thank you! I thought it was a sign of some sort, but once I read "doll" I could no longer see anything but a doll LOL.

Above the sign, looks like there's a camera. I hope that all the surveillance gear mentioned in the news articles will make the case easy to prove.

I too am new here. I have been lurking for quite some time and now feel that I have something to contribute. It's very gratifying to see all the posts about sending prayers and comfort to the family as well as praise for the great job that LE is doing. Yesterday I was in line at a local fast food drive thru, not that far from Wauseon, OH, when I noticed a police car in line behind me. On the spur of the moment I told the cashier that I would also pay for the car behind me. So in this one small way I was showing my thanks. How great would it be if we could each just do one thing each day to brighten the day for someone else. Maybe a smile, a thank you or a hug. And these same acts might also brighten our own day, perhaps making it easier on each of us as we read about the poor victim and the unspeakable acts committed by the perp. In this or other ways maybe we can also honor the memory of Sierah. Jmho.

:welcome:
to

Websleuths,

Sunshiny!!!!

We're glad you're here!!

:thewave:

We are not sleuthing family members.

Even if the information is from a public source we are not sleuthing family members.

It has been said over and over but I will say it one more time: We Are Not Sleuthing Family Members!

Thank you,
Tricia

I wonder what Worley is telling Powers? He has by now, shared what LE discovered and the light is shining on all his dark secrets. In the 1990 case, it was an Alford Plea. What do you all think, will he plead guilty in Sierah's death? If he is found responsible for any other murders, will he be tried individually for each one?

Hello to everyone here on Websleuths. I have been an avid lurker for years and joined because of Sierah. I just want to send my heartfelt condolences to her family, friends, loved ones and all that this horrid situation has brought together. Sierah is my hero! She has put an end to the sinister doings of this monster. This beautiful brave young woman fought for her life and in the sad end, led authorities to that devil. The devil didn't think he would meet an angel of the Most High but he did and she won the battle against his evil. I believe, IMO, that he pretended to be hurt and Sierah pulled over to help him. He pounced on her but didn't anticipate her will and strength. She shattered his personal items all over knowing it would lead back to him. His entire plan went array due to this. As a mother of 5, my eldest daughter will be 20 in a couple of months, I take this to heart. As with everyone else, I've been restless and bewildered for days. I think about my own daughters and I give thanks for Sierah Joughin. She's my hero and I will never forget her name. Rest in beautiful sleep angel. ..

Welcome SaltandSand......thanks for joining us. Yes, Sierah was an amazingly strong girl to bring an end to this Lucifer's evil deeds. I only wish I could have met her in person, but her essence is definitely coming through on these pages so that we all are able to know of her. God bless her.

:welcome:

Dear Locals, has LE left the property yet?? Any signs of them searching other areas?

I wonder what Worley is telling Powers? He has by now, shared what LE discovered and the light is shining on all his dark secrets. In the 1990 case, it was an Alford Plea. What do you all think, will he plead guilty in Sierah's death? If he is found responsible for any other murders, will he be tried individually for each one?

I was also thinking he might plead guilty in an attempt to avoid the death penalty. Any lawyer in their right mind would have to be advising him to plead guilty there is just so much evidence I can't see how there can be any defense or shadow of a doubt. And we haven't even seen all the evidence yet! We still don't know what is on the video footage they found on his property, I would not be at all surprised if JDW is in the videos. He could have taped himself raping victims to watch later as *advertiser censored*. I guess if that is the case he could have been wearing the ski mask they also found, idk. I know there have been cases in the past where everyone thinks "how could this person even come up with a defense to all this evidence?" And somehow they did so who knows....

Bottom of page 2: https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vi...rary/152a43cc-ce42-45cf-8988-fd523e53e40c.pdf

There is really no question about whether she and her boyfriend were texting before the abduction, so either there was some communication after the abduction, or the reason for stating that there was communication earlier in the evening is to make clear that this number indeed belonged to Sierah and that she was using that phone prior to the abduction.

If I read the search warrant correctly, appears Sierah's cellphone's carrier is Verizon, and JW's is Sprint, and it's that account (Sprint) and devices they were interested in obtaining.

ETA: Mention made that her cellphone was pinging still in the area where she was last seen....

After the disappearance and murder of Hannah Graham and the capture of Jesse Matthew, his DNA connected him to an older sex assault/attempted murder as well as the murder of Morgan Harrington. After receiving 3 life terms for the sex assault case he pleaded guilty for both Morgan and Hannah's murders. He was tried separately for all 3.

Keeping Sierah's loved ones in my prayers. I hope they are able to focus on her life rather than what may have caused her death. ✝❤️

Those bulging sealed boxes are a scary thought. Possibility of him dumping remains out of town. This monster is calculated and brazen and had every means and excuse for transportation due to his occupation. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne