Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not understanding why everyone is so focused on this "pinging" for 2 hours. Wasn't it Steelman that did the map that showed there was only 3 towers that cells could ping off in that area. Didn't he AND LE explain that the ping just meant that the cell was within 10-12 miles of that ping? His home was within those 10-12 miles. Why do people think that he was actually lollygagging at her abduction site for 2 full hours? To me, it's absurd to think he was in that cornfield...100 yards from her grandmothers AND mothers house for 2 full hours.

At first I was thinking the same thing about the cell towers but IIRC someone explained that something on his phone made it possible for them to determine more accurate locations than just the cell tower radius. I will try to find that post.

I'm not understanding why everyone is so focused on this "pinging" for 2 hours. Wasn't it Steelman that did the map that showed there was only 3 towers that cells could ping off in that area. Didn't he AND LE explain that the ping just meant that the cell was within 10-12 miles of that ping? His home was within those 10-12 miles. Why do people think that he was actually lollygagging at her abduction site for 2 full hours? To me, it's absurd to think he was in that cornfield...100 yards from her grandmothers AND mothers house for 2 full hours.

We tend to obsess on tiny things sometimes, only moving on after turning the topic inside out. Often, the item at hand is irrelevant, but WSers make sure. I recall, in another case, discussion going round and round ad nauseum about the color of recycling containers vs regular refuse containers. Same case involved a few days of bickering over whether or not REM had covered a specific song. Some felt these things were important, so we went through it until the ideas were exhausted.

It's what we do.

Thank you.

One looks like a box truck, the other a big rig but looks pretty light duty. Hard to tell, I can't zoom in.

I agree. My husband told me the make of each one, but I cannot remember. (He has been a diesel tech for 25 years and sometimes when he starts telling me some of this stuff I am pretty sure I can feel my eyes glaze over.)

I've not seen a picture of his truck or a description, where are you seeing this?

I hadn't actually seen the photo.

The truck in the photo is a box van. It wouldn't be used to haul any kind of separate trailer.

I still doubt he did any kind of heavy hauling unless it was strictly very local short-haul.

Heavy hauling pays very well and generally goes to established haulers with solid reputations.

I can't see this guy owning a rig with the horsepower needed to heavy-haul.

Thank you.

One looks like a box truck, the other a big rig but looks pretty light duty. Hard to tell, I can't zoom in.

The other one is a light duty day cab.

I wouldn't even guarantee that it has three axles.

At first I was thinking the same thing about the cell towers but IIRC someone explained that something on his phone made it possible for them to determine more accurate locations than just the cell tower radius. I will try to find that post.

I think it was in the search warrant affidavit. It said something about being able to determine how close one cell phone was to the other when they were both pinging off the same cell tower.

Updated again:
Items found in this case per MSM and warrants published:

journal
receipts
female underwear - one with blood
freezer with carpet in it, locked from outside, rachet around it - blood in it
zip ties for restraints (in truck)
video
hidden cameras, incl nanny cam (one source calls them security cams)
hidden room with bales around it, in barn, locked from outside
restraints in hidden room
mace (in truck)
duct tape at property with Ce and JDW DNA
ski mask (in truck)
rope
firearms, ammo, handguns
handcuffs
Multiple video and still image recording devices and film
clothing and jewelry from several locations on the property
shock collar
meat hook
plastic sheeting
chains
a map with markings
pad of paper
photograph of unknown woman
CD-R labeled "Countless"

As long as you're not seeing them in a triangle in the sky, you're good.

Couldn't resist.

LOL.. I do luv to star gaze...
Sorry Everyday Grace, I posted the wrong link. This is the proper link. I would appreciate yours and other members feed back.. TYIA

Is it just me or is there a distinct cluster line of red dots on I-80 from around Fulton Co., OH continuing on to Toledo, OH on I-475?

FBI long haul trucker serial killer initiative Map

https://www.google.com/search?q=hig...=l2WeV8qFE4aHmQHj752IDg#imgrc=YBw-AZachIdNBM:

Hello all!

I am officially new to WS!! However, I've been a reader for over 4 years. I am an avid researcher. It's my passion and hobby. I'm also a RN for over 11 years. Any medical questions, shoot away!!

I'm a local. I'm from Holland, Ohio. It's about 18 miles from Delta. I can assist with any local questions.

I've read all of the threads and would like the share some things that I don't think have been addressed and questions that I don't believe have been answered. I tend to "screen shot" everything. I read and research so much, I find it hard to save links. I will do my best to provide links to all of the info I discover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The clusters of red dots you're seeing are actually quite a bit south of Toledo and Fulton County. I'm thinking they are closer to the Dayton area around Interstate 70. Then they dip north aroind Cleveland and follow the Pennsylvania Turnpike area. Toledo is located at the extreme western end of Lake Erie and Fulton County s further west yet. Hope this helps.

LOL.. I do luv to star gaze...
Sorry Everyday Grace, I posted the wrong link. This is the proper link. I would appreciate yours and other members feed back.. TYIA

Is it just me or is there a distinct cluster line of red dots on I-80 from around Fulton Co., OH continuing on to Toledo, OH on I-475?

FBI long haul trucker serial killer initiative Map

https://www.google.com/search?q=hig...=l2WeV8qFE4aHmQHj752IDg#imgrc=YBw-AZachIdNBM:

First of all, in my opinion, what you bring to the forum and your experience is invaluable. Thank you.

Yes I do see the cluster you described.

I am stunned at the depths of depravity in the minds of serial killers. I think the words you used earlier "devil's disciples" is true.

Do you have a possible scenario or chain of events in your mind yet for what you think possibly happened? Or are you keeping it open?

TIA.

Welcome officially to Websleuths Notnice26 ... Thanx for sharing..let's hear some questions and answers.. We could really use some answers...

Hello all!

I am officially new to WS!! However, I've been a reader for over 4 years. I am an avid researcher. It's my passion and hobby. I'm also a RN for over 11 years. Any medical questions, shoot away!!

I'm a local. I'm from Holland, Ohio. It's about 18 miles from Delta. I can assist with any local questions.

I've read all of the threads and would like the share some things that I don't think have been addressed and questions that I don't believe have been answered. I tend to "screen shot" everything. I read and research so much, I find it hard to save links. I will do my best to provide links to all of the info I discover.

WELCOME. I'm an RN as well. Nice to have you.

Hello all!

Welcome Notnice.....Thanks for joining us here on Sierah's behalf. It's great to have another local on this thread - and we can always use your medical expertise!

:welcome:

It is from Google applications and iPhone applications as they know within a few yards of where you are on your phone. it was used in another case that I followed :moo:

It has nothing to do with cell towers :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member