Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some direct quotes from the documents.

First time I've seen some of this specific language used.

"Worley fits the profile of a serial offender and could potentially have additional victims who could have been kept at [his property]," a sheriff's sergeant said in one search warrant affidavit. That affidavit sought to recover a wide range of possessions from Worley's property, including "documents in reference to prior criminal acts, evidence of prior abductions, instruments of sexual deviation, journals" and more.
http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21021429,00.html

This is apparently from the affidavit for the search warrant on his property.

Oh my. I think in this other incident he actually was going to abduct the 2 boys and they got away. And after they got away he knew they would tell their parents and so he threw suspicion off of himself by calling LE and giving a BS story that he thought the boys were going to break into his house.

His story makes no sense and I don't believe a word of it. I think those 2 boys are lucky to be alive. His MO has been anyone on a bicycle near where he lives and I think he then grabs them and takes them back to his place for horrible reasons.

"An incident report shows James Worley called a dispatcher to report the boys outside his rural farmhouse and said he was going to chase them. He later told a deputy that he briefly followed the pair about 300 yards to a neighbor's house because he'd been worried about break-ins."

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...udent-found-dead-in-field-to-be-buried-friday

Oh my. I think in this other incident he actually was going to abduct the 2 boys and they got away. And after they got away he knew they would tell their parents and so he threw suspicion off of himself by calling LE and giving a BS story that he thought the boys were going to break into his house.

His story makes no sense and I don't believe a word of it. I think those 2 boys are lucky to be alive. His MO has been anyone on a bicycle near where he lives and I think he then grabs them and takes them back to his place for horrible reasons.

"An incident report shows James Worley called a dispatcher to report the boys outside his rural farmhouse and said he was going to chase them. He later told a deputy that he briefly followed the pair about 300 yards to a neighbor's house because he'd been worried about break-ins."

http://www.usnews.com/news/us/artic...udent-found-dead-in-field-to-be-buried-friday

That's a scary thought. And opens up possibilities for other missing children.

Ok I'm new here and still learning how this works... I grew up nearby (just over the Michigan line) and graduated with Sierah's dad. I'm very curious how this man went under the radar for so long? No one back home has ever heard of him or seen him around. This area is as small town as it gets, where everybody knows everybody. I have a hard time believing not one person can vouch that this man even existed before now.

Welcome belle.....glad u joined us here.

:welcome4:

Oh my, another nauseating thought.....you could be right. This guy is absolutely terrifying. Dang how scary for those kids.....so glad they got away.

Some direct quotes from the documents.

First time I've seen some of this specific language used.

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21021429,00.html

This is apparently from the affidavit for the search warrant on his property.

If LE wrote evidence of prior abductions then they must have found pictures of victims. Finding personal belongings doesn't necessarily mean abduction- I mean of course in this situation it's easy to connect the dots but "evidence of prior abductions" is solid wording

I'm surprised they haven't yet figured out or released who exactly these other victims are

Well maybe it wasn't photos and it was him writing about the abductions in the journal. Maybe he wrote about it but there are no names or photos of faces?

If LE wrote evidence of prior abductions then they must have found pictures of victims. Finding personal belongings doesn't necessarily mean abduction- I mean of course in this situation it's easy to connect the dots but "evidence of prior abductions" is solid wording

I'm surprised they haven't yet figured out or released who exactly these other victims are
They probably have and are contacting family. Or they are making sure 100% before notifying. I pray they are notified before media spreads it.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Well maybe it wasn't photos and it was him writing about the abductions in the journal. Maybe he wrote about it but there are no names or photos of faces?

...or bodies...

I may be proven wrong, but I dont believe little children are his "thing". Pubescent girls, maybe. Just don't get that sort of a vibe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Who calls the police when they see lights in the sky?
I don't know why, but I find that one bolded call to the police incredibly odd.
He must have been worried about being abducted by aliens.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...d-boys-on-bikes-in-2014/ar-BBv0Mhm?li=BBnbfcL

"A review of records on sheriff's runs to his home shows he called the department seven times since the beginning of 2014, reporting suspicious activity and other minor incidents — once saying he saw three red lights in a triangle pattern in the sky."

Who calls the police when they see lights in the sky?
I don't know why, but I find that one bolded call to the police incredibly odd.
He must have been worried about being abducted by aliens.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...d-boys-on-bikes-in-2014/ar-BBv0Mhm?li=BBnbfcL

"A review of records on sheriff's runs to his home shows he called the department seven times since the beginning of 2014, reporting suspicious activity and other minor incidents — once saying he saw three red lights in a triangle pattern in the sky."

Paranoia!

I may be proven wrong, but I dont believe little children are his "thing". Pubescent girls, maybe. Just don't get that sort of a vibe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I don't think I got that Vibe either but if any evidence that comes forward indicates otherwise I would definitely put little Nevaeh Buchanan murder on the top of the list for him then

idk why but im thinking aobut racine jane doe. I know that isn't necessarily close.

Wouldn't it be nice if there were vigilante aliens that just took only the horrible criminals and serial killers from earth to their planet to eat them?
:abduction:

In that 2014 incident, deputies say Worley called them saying a couple of kids were riding their bikes on the road near his County Road 6 home near Delta. Worley then said he'd chase the kids, he says because he was worried about burglaries in the area.

When deputies arrived they spoke to one woman who recognized the kids, saying the kids were scared when Worley yelled at them. Other interactions with deputies include a township show plow that threw a rock into his yard and damaged his snow blower, possible elderly abuse against his mother. In that incident a nurse practitioner was concerned about how Worley spoke to his mother. She was taken in for a fall and pain on two separate incidents. The mother says he treats her like his father. No evidence of abuse was found.

Only once do we see where deputies went into his home, that was a call for his mother choking. Worley said she was fine. A deputy went inside and checked to see that the mother was in fact sleeping.

Deputies also called at one point for when Worley was arguing with his brother. No charges were filed.
http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Deputies-visited-James-Worley-several-times-over-years-388704462.html

Do any locals know who the man in the red golf shirt on the left side of the video at the 1:00 mark is? (No need to identify him by name. Just can't help but wonder if he is related to JDW.)
3ebcca110ca52f207f1a0e432bd30599.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skeletal remains? Need time to be processed and id'd?

Or, different dna found on different kinds of restraints, blood spatter, and what not? They are certainly not done yet processing everything I would think.

Quick question. Has a sexual assault been mentioned. Or what.

Now I'm sure he probably tried since that was why he did what he did.

But I need to know if he was able to get her to the house or if he had to leave her there after the struggle.

Just asking?

Btw. I'm just trying to see if Sierah was at the house of horrors or if the guy had to truly just kill her right there after realizing that she wouldn't be his lucky catch of the day?

Until you have an inspector like Dennis Rader (BTK) who was a city code inspector.

Lmao. The pit bulls would deny him access before he is able to get out of the car. Lol.

But seriously. You are right. I forgot that serial killers and rapist also hold these positions.

So I may need to tweak things. Lol. Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne