Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, in my opinion, what you bring to the forum and your experience is invaluable. Thank you.

Yes I do see the cluster you described.

I am stunned at the depths of depravity in the minds of serial killers. I think the words you used earlier "devil's disciples" is true.

Do you have a possible scenario or chain of events in your mind yet for what you think possibly happened? Or are you keeping it open?

TIA.

Thank you for the kind words, evelezrn's. Devil's disciple is an accurate description. Serial predators are analogous to an evil demonic flame that consumes everything in its path and eventually grows into an out of control conflagration, until extinguished by good.. Good eventually triumphs over evil...

Yes, evelezrn, I know precisely how JDW thinks.. His many unknown victims will guide those who will only listen,, I truly believe this...

There is also a way that they can get a more precise phone location using the phone's distance from various cell towers called triangulation

We tend to obsess on tiny things sometimes, only moving on after turning the topic inside out. Often, the item at hand is irrelevant, but WSers make sure. I recall, in another case, discussion going round and round ad nauseum about the color of recycling containers vs regular refuse containers. Same case involved a few days of bickering over whether or not REM had covered a specific song. Some felt these things were important, so we went through it until the ideas were exhausted.

It's what we do.

Oh yes. I know some of you remember the circle K footage of Brandon scott Laverne's truck. People swearing the truck ran over a bike, people swearing a girl in the truck, a bike in the truck, a bike under the truck. It was so exhausting. That footage was argued over for such long time.

A phone "ping" will give a general location, based on the towers. But each phone also has GPS capabilities that pinpoints your exact location. Does anyone play POkemon Go? Its that. It knows EXACTLY where you are at each moment. When I walk with my little boy playing Pokemon Go, we can even see the shape of each house, including my own. It is very exact. I am guessing that after the warrant for his actual phone, they were able to extract that information. My understanding is that they know the exact location of his phone for those 2 hours. And it was probably dropped with the rest of his stuff in the corn. I'm not convinced he didnt stay there with her for a while. He might have gotten some thrill from being right out of sight.

I hadn't actually seen the photo.

The truck in the photo is a box van. It wouldn't be used to haul any kind of separate trailer.

I still doubt he did any kind of heavy hauling unless it was strictly very local short-haul.

Heavy hauling pays very well and generally goes to established haulers with solid reputations.

I can't see this guy owning a rig with the horsepower needed to heavy-haul.

Yep, I arrived at the same conclusion.

Welcome!

Bring these over to the other possible victims of JDW thread. They may not have these yet. I'm not sure. It's getting hard to remember who's who
I will do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

A phone "ping" will give a general location, based on the towers. But each phone also has GPS capabilities that pinpoints your exact location. Does anyone play POkemon Go? Its that. It knows EXACTLY where you are at each moment. When I walk with my little boy playing Pokemon Go, we can even see the shape of each house, including my own. It is very exact. I am guessing that after the warrant for his actual phone, they were able to extract that information. My understanding is that they know the exact location of his phone for those 2 hours. And it was probably dropped with the rest of his stuff in the corn. I'm not convinced he didnt stay there with her for a while. He might have gotten some thrill from being right out of sight.

I think he may get have stayed waiting for dark if there was blood on his clothes. Since he was on his motorcycle and not in a vehicle he couldn't just ride down the street in daylight with blood on his clothes without calling attention to himself, so he stayed in the corn until dark- just my theory

Screen shots are not allowed.
And please stop mentioning the mother.
We aren't to discuss anyone but the victims and perp.

Thank you Otto, I am on my phone via Tapatalk and they are not visible. 😕

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sorry, I did take them over to the other forum. I will provide links moving forward.

Screen shots are not allowed.
And please stop mentioning the mother.
We aren't to discuss anyone but the victims and perp.
Oh, okay. Someone asked a question about her age. I will remove.

Oh, okay. Someone asked a question about her age. I will remove.

It makes sense that if Worley is 57 years old, his mother must be in the age range of 80-90. meaning she was probably born in the 1920s.

I'm not understanding why everyone is so focused on this "pinging" for 2 hours. Wasn't it Steelman that did the map that showed there was only 3 towers that cells could ping off in that area. Didn't he AND LE explain that the ping just meant that the cell was within 10-12 miles of that ping? His home was within those 10-12 miles. Why do people think that he was actually lollygagging at her abduction site for 2 full hours? To me, it's absurd to think he was in that cornfield...100 yards from her grandmothers AND mothers house for 2 full hours.

I'm pretty sure LE themselves said that the phone was in that location for almost two hours. This is why we were focusing on this detail, trying to make sense of it. Somebody remember the exact quote? Was it in the search warrant?

IMO This is all the same location. But since he's a scammer.. he scams.

Wow. What the hell ? What would one use multiple addresses for exactly ? Scamming welfare/social security?? What else ? Maybe to have strange items delivered from online orders that he wanted to try and make it appear it wasn't really him buying items ? I'm grasping here...

Welcome Notnice26. I'm posting from a phone, please forgive me for screwing up your name. I removed that post 😊

I just started to get caught up with this thread. This is truly heartbreaking and my thoughts and prayers go out to all Sierah's family, friends, and loved ones. I know that sounds cliche but I truly have nothing else to offer to the discussion right now. I found out about this on the local news while visiting my in laws who live in Perrysburg which is to the east of Fulton county I believe. We just got back home to the east coast yesterday so this was my first chance to log in and express my thoughts. I sincerely hope this monster gets the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne