Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, corn is as tall as an adult, very strong and thick, it hurts going through it.

Yes, corn is as tall as an adult, very strong and thick, it hurts going through it.

bbm - could the scratches and bruises he had on arms and legs come from the corn, when they struggled?

I was thinking that he must have knocked her out or silenced her very quickly..it is so quiet in the country I just can't imagine her not screaming as loudly as possible and no one hearing anything even if there were no direct houses..just a thought

Im sure it could be from the corn, and I'm sure unless he subdued her right away she put up one hell of a fight too. Corn mazes are big at Halloween because you get disoriented in them. After dark it would be even darker, and scary. He could have several scenarios that would work to leave her while he went to retrieve a vehicle. Graphic warning: but if he zip tied her hands and legs he could have left her flat on the ground. It terrifies me to think how perfect the environment is for someone like him.

I feel bad for his old mother. Hopefully she doesn't really understand what's going on, or is now with other relatives.

She's been on my mind too. I have parents who are in their late eighties, still living at home without assistance. But they are very set in their ways. I'm sure this is confusing for her. Yet another victim of JDW.

I was thinking that he must have knocked her out or silenced her very quickly..it is so quiet in the country I just can't imagine her not screaming as loudly as possible and no one hearing anything even if there were no direct houses..just a thought

After moving out that way I learned things often sound like screaming. I never knew rabbits let out blood curdling screams until I heard one at 2am. Also it was really hot and people may have had air on.

After dark it is very very dark. He lived 7 miles down 6 from where the abduction site happened, and 120 and Rd.S are travelled more than T. He would have taken her past T- main Rd name Brint then S, main rd Sylvania Ave, and where Evergreen is and fairly travelled close to Sylvania, the next area with lights would be 20 main Rd Central ave, lots of trucks. , but I don't think 20 is lit at 6. Once past there little traffic he was at 6 @L, and the speed limit is 50+. Some newer houses between his and 20, I believe a State Trooper even lives in one. So if he used zip ties he could have feasibly left her to get his truck and retrieved her. The corn rows are tight, and obscure view. He could have waited until dark and then went to get a vehicle. Im guessing he figured he had clean up time, and was going to go back to retrieve items left. His house is in the middle of nowhere, obscured by trees and bushes. The only maintained building is the hell barn. The neighbor across from him is a distance and caddy corner, a field is directly across from him. His house is on the corner of L fields to the n. He has a neighbor at k, but fields in between and I believe the property steetches back to 7, where a trailer is on the back. He had the perfect setup straight out of a horror movie. It's dark, really dark. I live in a suburb east of there that is well travelled and even there where I live it is black at night. There are coyotes, foxes and lots of animals that make noise.

Remember, there was a full moon that night so it was actually quite bright out even though we don't have street lights. He only lives 5.5 miles from the abduction site, straight down the road from the abduction site, so he would have to drive by Evergreen school which DOES have street lights and hopefully security cameras facing the road! So unless he purposefully took the long way home to avoid this (doubt it) there has to be security camera footage of either her tied to his bike or straddled over his legs, or another vehicle that drove by to pick her up!

I wondered if the corn could have cut his arms. LE said there was a struggle, and corn was knocked down.

It was very hot that day (the whole week actually ) I would guess that everyone had windows closed and the AC on and wouldn't have heard anyone screaming or much else anything . If we knew what kind of motorcycle he had it might be possible to have heard that if it was a loud Harley maybe.

That is my hope there is footage. It would make me feel better knowing he acted alone. I live 13 minutes east down T myself and have daughters who have rode bikes in that area even as far as Murd and Berkey Southern. I always worried someone would hit them and leave them in a ditch because people fly down there.

It was very hot that day (the whole week actually ) I would guess that everyone had windows closed and the AC on and wouldn't have heard anyone screaming or much else anything . If we knew what kind of motorcycle he had it might be possible to have heard that if it was a loud Harley maybe.

Harleys go down T frequently. It's safer to drive the country roads anymore.

The reason I ask about an older car is because I do have a concern he may have approached my then 17 year old after a car show in 2014 in Sylvania.

Sorry, I don't buy into the "nice teen from good US family victim of sex slave trafficking" story. Trafficking of women from foreign countries in the US, Europe, Canada, the Middle East, and Asia is not surprising, however let's be clear that trafficking victims typically are young women/teens who are in a new country, such as the US. That is, the girl next door does not become a trafficking victim because she has a passport, she goes to school, her parents pay attention to where she is, and she cannot be victimized in the same way as girls in foreign countries.

Worley had a company for moving big stuff, and for repairing engines, but he didn't own a truck with a cab for moving that equipment. He stayed in hotels or at home with that business.

He lived on his mom's property of three acres of land. The farmland around the house may have belonged to the family at one time, but today they own 3 acres. That's little more than the land occupied by buildings.

I used to have that same theory about human trafficking. I drove truck for 20 years, almost entirely long haul; mostly from the Midwest to the West. About four years ago a guest speaker was at our church (at the time) and shocked me with details of a local girl who ended up being trafficked.

Because of the internet, social media and smart phone apps; young people are very easily stalked and exploited. The girl in his story was not from a troubled family, she was just an attractive, naive girl who got fooled into the crime by scum. I won't go into detail of how this was done; creeps might be reading this and don't need ideas. These sickos stop at nothing to get victims.

There was also a (rumored) child prostitution bust very near here which involved the family members of migrant workers. This was never publicized due to minor family members being involved. Anytime the victims are underage, the details aren't publicized to protect the victim. I also remember the story of the two girls from Toledo; who were offered a ride on their way to Wendy's; in the rain. There have been three stories in the last year or so; that I recall of teenage girls in my hometown going missing; and found alive in the Detroit or Toledo area.

I feel that regardless of a victim's geographical location, age, family circumstances and social status; victims from all walks of life are targeted and exploited. Please research this for yourself. Most cases of this involving minors aren't public info.

The reason I ask about an older car is because I do have a concern he may have approached my then 17 year old after a car show in 2014 in Sylvania.

Was JDW known to frequent car shows ? I have gone to many and have tons of pics

Hi all. Another (relatively) local poster here. I was even more local when I was younger. Probably running around the Fulton County Fair as a teenager while Worley worked at the fairgrounds.

JDW really bugs me because his areas of interest (motorcycles, trucking, mechanical things) mesh with mine. He seems like someone I should have at least SEEN in my circles. I don't ever recall seeing him and he doesn't look the least bit familiar although my husband is certain he has seen him somewhere. Neither of us have any specific memories of him.

Please pardon my probably odd-looking quote below. I don't really understand how quoting works here, yet.

I am curious if this is based on some fact I don't have access to (registration records or something) or if it is just based on the trucks we can see in the pictures of his property? If it's just based on the pictures, I would say that things may have changed substantially since 2011, which is when his operating authority was revoked. For instance, I own several small trucks now that wouldn't be suitable for long haul trucking. But I did own a big truck with a sleeper cab up until about four years ago. When we got out of the business, we didn't keep that truck. It didn't make any sense to hang on to it for local work.

It would be interesting to see when/how JDW obtained his Commercial Drivers' License, and his work history with that license. It's a fair bet that he may have worked as a company driver for another trucking company before he started his own business. Since trucking is one of the few occupations I know of that offer opportunities for people with criminal records (except Haz-mat, which requires a background check), it seems likely that he might have pursued driving truck as an option after one of his stints in prison. Maybe he went to a truck driving school and had a job-placement with one of the larger trucking companies.

Some of that information would be contained in a DAQ report, but I don't think that is publicly accessible information. The new CSA reporting system for drivers, also not publicly accessible, might contain some of it as well. I feel pretty certain that LE can obtain that info with a search warrant, and I would think this is an avenue they would pursue. That means, it might eventually be available to the rest of us.

Getting copies of his logs may prove equally difficult. IF he went over the road, he would need to keep a log book, but he wold only be required to keep old logs for six months (as the carrier under his own authority). Any carrier he worked for would also only be required to keep the logs for six months.

For tax purposes (truck drivers can claim a per diem for each day spent on the road) he might need to keep them for seven years. So, there's a chance those logs are still there and that LE has them. The problem, then, is that logs are not infallible (even the newer e-logs can be fudged). A serial killer may very well be less than honest about where he was, and without Bills of Lading and so forth to corroborate them, might actually offer very little. Still, they might establish a general timeline of where he was, which would be better than nothing.

Welcome to WS ginx! :welcome: While I don't have a link handy, there were many posts in the first few threads (I think mostly the second and third) that provided links to his trucking license information.

Did you call the tip line about this? The car clubs here are very organised and probably have the names of all the car entrants. There could be CCTV of him there. There are agents from all levels on this case; federal on down. I think you need to act on this if you haven't. I can't go into details, but a relative's best friend was contacted by JDW by email about a CL listing, they called the tipline and ended up being contacted by a federal agency who asked that the info be forwarded to them. No tip is too small.

Was JDW known to frequent car shows ? I have gone to many and have tons of pics

I don't know. My daughter was approached by a creepy man in a dark blue vehicle as she was coming off of a trail onto Brint which is T in Sylvania. The guy actually blocked the bike lane and appeared to be looking in his trunk. Long story short he saw the rest of us coming off of the trail and got into his vehicle and sped off but did circle back around. It creeped us out. We had joked for years she was almost kidnapped. Now I wonder. We go to Mayberry the first Monday of every month. This was August 2014 and about 745

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict