Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Bishop also said officers were interested in, "one piece of information we are looking for specifically. A motorcyclist, with a black, open-face helmet, not a skull cap, but an open face helmet, that was riding on Co. Rd. 6, at the intersection of of Co. Rd. T, on that day that we believe she may have been abducted, Tuesday, July 19, sometime between 6:30 pm and 8 pm.

"If anyone has any information on this motorcyclist, please contact the tip line," Bishop said."

http://www.archboldbuckeye.com/news...nd_Strongly_Believed_to_be_Missing_Woman.html

In response to a poster a couple pages back..

When I was at the scene..yes, there were obvious TIRE tracks..all the grass had been flattened down in a wide area and 3-4 cornstalks in the 2 rows closest to the street were flattened down facing the street. BUT..LE had already been there and collected evidence. There was a a kind of "wideness" or separation of the corn but not as wide as a body walking thru it. LE had the site cordoned off the first 24, then it was opened, then it was cordoned off again, then it was open again and remained so. They had 3 orange cones on the opposite side of abduction site and 1 cone at abduction site along with a blue color stick? I believe. Again, when you are going thru the corn from this side of the street..3-4 rows back are easily seen..not hidden at all. You'd have to go back 20 rows to me to maybe not see the bike. I did not notice any corn bent BACKWARDS, only forward.
We are racking our brains trying to figure out how he transported her on a motorcycle when we should be applying Occam's Razor.

1. Maybe he wasn't on a motorcycle. He's a liar and liars LIE. No one came forward to say they saw a motorcycle in the area remember? The helmut could have been used instead of a ski mask. The blood found on his bike could have easily been transferred there once he was home. So..maybe he had his vehicle and is just lying about the bike.

2. Maybe there is a second person involved.

Did you notice tire tracks in the corn field though? Or did it not look like enough corn had been disturbed as to where he actually "pushed his motorcycle in the corn" as he stated? The stalks bending out toward the road would explain him riding out of the corn when leaving though. If he was hiding there for two hours this would have been the only way - if he hid his bike in the corn.

Or he wasn't really there for two hours and just his phone was? Or perhaps he was at a friend's house nearby? (Dare I say "friend.")

Sierah was cycling with her boyfriend, who was on a motorcycle. If Worley came up behind her on a motorcycle, might she have thought that her boyfriend was joining her again? Could Worley have removed his helmet while riding and used it to hit her in the head?

He pushed his motorcycle through the cornfield. Were the fuses in the field the reason his motorcycle broke down?

He claims that the blood on the helmut is his. There is blood on his motorcycle, which supports the theory that the motorcycle was involved in an accident.

He used duct tape with Sierah, and he had that duct tape on his property. Does that mean that he put Sierah on his motorcycle and took her to his property through the corn field?

"During questioning, Worley told police that he had been in the area at the time of Sierah’s disappearance. He claimed his motorcycle had broken down and that he was pushing it through the field when he came across two bicycles, only one of which was found.

Worley admitted to police that he had picked up one of the bikes and that his fingerprints would likely be on it. He also stated that he had lost his helmet, screwdriver and sunglasses.

When questioned about the blood on the helmet he claimed was his, Worley responded by telling police he didn’t steal anything or kill anyone.

Investigators also observed what appeared to be fresh marks on his arms and bruising on his lower legs.

Worley was then taken into custody and a search warrant was issued for his home.

While conducting the search, police found blood on Worley’s motorcycle, as well as zip tie restraints, a ski mask and mace in Worley’s truck.

Duct type found by police on Worley's property did contain the DNA of both Worley and Sierah. "

http://meredithaz.worldnow.com/stor...rn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder

I don't think anything that happened involved an accident. The fuses were a ploy he concocted that his motocycle broke down and so he pushed it into the corn to supposedly hide it so no one would steal it, IMO.

He could not ride it through the corn home. That is not possible since there are 5.5 miles of other kinds of fields and houses in between his house and the abduction site.

In response to a poster a couple pages back..

When I was at the scene..yes, there were obvious TIRE tracks..all the grass had been flattened down in a wide area and 3-4 cornstalks in the 2 rows closest to the street were flattened down facing the street. BUT..LE had already been there and collected evidence. There was a a kind of "wideness" or separation of the corn but not as wide as a body walking thru it. LE had the site cordoned off the first 24, then it was opened, then it was cordoned off again, then it was open again and remained so. They had 3 orange cones on the opposite side of abduction site and 1 cone at abduction site along with a blue color stick? I believe. Again, when you are going thru the corn from this side of the street..3-4 rows back are easily seen..not hidden at all. You'd have to go back 20 rows to me to maybe not see the bike. I did not notice any corn bent BACKWARDS, only forward.
We are racking our brains trying to figure out how he transported her on a motorcycle when we should be applying Occam's Razor.

1. Maybe he wasn't on a motorcycle. He's a liar and liars LIE. No one came forward to say they saw a motorcycle in the area remember? The helmut could have been used instead of a ski mask. The blood found on his bike could have easily been transferred there once he was home. So..maybe he had his vehicle and is just lying about the bike.

2. Maybe there is a second person involved.

My personal opinion is that he fabricated the story about the motorcycle and planted the sparkplugs. It gives him an excuse to have a screwdriver, and offers (to his mind) a bit of a defense. He was on a motorcycle, how could he possibly force Sierah onto his motorcycle? Therefore, it couldn't have been him and was obviously the person who was on the other bicycle that he definitely for sure saw.

He may not be the brightest star in the sky, but I think he's crafty and yes, a lying liar who lies.

Crashing his motorcycle into her (similar to the 1990 attempted abduction - used a car), could have caused the scratches and bruising to his legs. If he crashed into her and injured himself, I suspect he would have been really angry, and perhaps then he hit her with his helmut. She may have been unconscious in the field while he switched vehicles.

I'm wondering about the timeline. She was probably attacked at 7PM. The search started at 12:03AM. At was time Worley was questioned/canvassed - where he mentioned that he had lost his helmut, screwdriver, sunglasses, and fuses? Was that at 3AM?

He had 5 hours between attacking her on his motorcycle and moving the body. Did he return to the body after dark - explaining why he could find his helmut, etc.? He couldn't be parked at the side of the road for too long without drawing attention. Was he planning on returning in the morning to look for his things? If he hadn't left his helmut with the bicycle, would he have gotten away with it?

Cece disappeared Tuesday night. Police were going house to house on Wednesday, but not sure if they made it all the way to his house on Wednesday or maybe not till Thursday. I do know that they raided his house on Thursday even though they claim he wasn't arrested until 3am Friday morning. So if he still had Cece on Wednesday, he must have buried her Wednesday night or early Thursday morning before daylight. Can't believe he would risk doing it during daylight, not with all the planes and drones out by then.

I'm wondering if Sierah threw his helmet in the corn field to purposely leave evidence and when he couldn't find it he put the fuses there to go along with the "I was fixing my motorcycle" story. idk that really doesn't go along with some other theories I was thinking of but my other theories could be completely off so I figured I would still throw the idea out there

He pushed his motorcycle through the cornfield. Were the fuses in the field the reason his motorcycle broke down?

He claims that the blood on the helmut is his. There is blood on his motorcycle, which supports the theory that the motorcycle was involved in an accident.

He used duct tape with Sierah, and he had that duct tape on his property. Does that mean that he put Sierah on his motorcycle and took her to his property through the corn field?

"During questioning, Worley told police that he had been in the area at the time of Sierah’s disappearance. He claimed his motorcycle had broken down and that he was pushing it through the field when he came across two bicycles, only one of which was found.

Worley admitted to police that he had picked up one of the bikes and that his fingerprints would likely be on it. He also stated that he had lost his helmet, screwdriver and sunglasses.

When questioned about the blood on the helmet he claimed was his, Worley responded by telling police he didn’t steal anything or kill anyone.

Investigators also observed what appeared to be fresh marks on his arms and bruising on his lower legs.

Worley was then taken into custody and a search warrant was issued for his home.

While conducting the search, police found blood on Worley’s motorcycle, as well as zip tie restraints, a ski mask and mace in Worley’s truck.

Duct type found by police on Worley's property did contain the DNA of both Worley and Sierah. "

http://meredithaz.worldnow.com/stor...rn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder

About the blood on the helmet...from your link (WTOL report):

He also stated that he had lost his helmet, screwdriver and sunglasses.

Verbatim from the probable cause affidavit for the Sprint phone records:

He also stated he lost his helmet, screwdriver, sunglasses, and fuses at this location....

The helmet found on the scene, that Mr. Worley claimed was his, was found covered in human blood. He made the comments that he didn't steal anything or kill anyone.
http://wtol.images.worldnow.com/library/152a43cc-ce42-45cf-8988-fd523e53e40c.pdf

Commas matter.

The affidavit does not say he claimed the blood on the helmet was his.

It says he claimed the helmet was his.

The BCI have his truck and his motorcycle in the bays of the fire dept. I was watching them go through them as I pumped gas.

I grew up on a farm with corn in Fulton county. I've also gotten myself lost in the corn. 3-4 rows back is quite dense. An average person driving by he would have been hidden. It's not noticeable once corn is down how thick it can be.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I don't think people are getting what I'm saying. When you stand at the abduction site and are facing the corn...3-4 rows back is literally less than a foot deep. It is densely planted but if you're standing in front of the corn or on the road and a bike is 3-4 rows back, you can easily see it..that's all I'm saying.

Again..I am agreeing with Fox..he is a coward..he did not expect her to fight back and when she did and she hurt him..it really threw him off his game and sloppiness and disarray resulted. Even it he clubbed her with the helmut expecting her to go down and she didn't..she came back fighting..he would be thrown off. He's a coward. He doesn't expect women to fight and hurt him. If that was what gave him a thrill..he wouldn't use duct tape or restraints.

I'm wondering if Sierah threw his helmet in the corn field to purposely leave evidence and when he couldn't find it he put the fuses there to go along with the "I was fixing my motorcycle" story. idk that really doesn't go along with some other theories I was thinking of but my other theories could be completely off so I figured I would still throw the idea out there
If someone call find something he didn't lie about I'll give props cause I'm sure it's not out there. Yes yes I do think she fought. And she was way more intelligent than him. So she may have kicked parts off or deliberately leave things.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

The BCI have his truck and his motorcycle in the bays of the fire dept. I was watching them go through them as I pumped gas.

Is it the red s-10 type truck that shows up on google maps? Could you tell what type of bike?

"During questioning, Worley told police that he had been in the area at the time of Sierah’s disappearance. He claimed his motorcycle had broken down and that he was pushing it through the field when he came across two bicycles, only one of which was found."

This doesn't even make any sense. He's a liar. Why would he be pushing his bike thru a cornfield that was 6 feet high? He lived a straight shot up the same road. Not to mention a farmer wouldn't be to pleased to see some jerk pushing a motorcycle thru his planted corn. The only thing that has been cut down is wheat and there was no wheat planted where abduction site was. There is NO WAY and NO REASON that he would be pushing his motorcycle THRU a cornfield.

Is it the red s-10 type truck that shows up on google maps? Could you tell what type of bike?

no, not red. And the bike is an old piece of crap Honda or Kawasaki. Definitely not a Harley. The tank wasn't painted, it was a dull silver.

no, not red. And the bike is an old piece of crap Honda or Kawasaki. Definitely not a Harley. The tank wasn't painted, it was a dull silver.

Thanx for the info, SueDonin. I have a Honda that looks like a Harley, and I never have to work on it, or place an oil drip pan where I park it...LOL

This doesn't even make any sense. He's a liar. Why would he be pushing his bike thru a cornfield that was 6 feet high? He lived a straight shot up the same road. Not to mention a farmer wouldn't be to pleased to see some jerk pushing a motorcycle thru his planted corn. The only thing that has been cut down is wheat and there was no wheat planted where abduction site was. There is NO WAY and NO REASON that he would be pushing his motorcycle THRU a cornfield.

One scenario I've wondered about is JDW pushing the bike far enough into the fields to hide it either to buy himself time to ride home unnoticed or calling someone to come get him.
Evidence of his bike in the field might have prompted his pushing it through the stalks claim.
Just my rambling thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who does NOT think she stopped to help what appeared to be a man with a broke down motorcycle? I would never stop to help a man on the side of the road. Yes I've given money to the homeless at red lights when I'm in my VEHICLE surrounded by other cars, but I would never stop to help a man while I'm on a bike of while walking. I might even be too afraid to help a woman. Sad, I know but on a bike or walking you are really defenseless. I would try to avoid the man completely and take a Difft route if possible or at least stay on the other side of the road.

I think he stunned her by hitting her with his motorcycle- either rode out from the corn or from behind her or from the other side of the street. Then he hid in the corn until dark then went home then came back with his truck to move her body that very night. It's possible he even had a shallow grave dug prior to hitting her.

If she did stop to help him, I am NOT victim blaming in any way, but I really don't think she did. Didn't her mom say she took self defense lessons?

Am I the only one who does NOT think she stopped to help what appeared to be a man with a broke down motorcycle? I would never stop to help a man on the side of the road. Yes I've given money to the homeless at red lights when I'm in my VEHICLE surrounded by other cars, but I would never stop to help a man while I'm on a bike of while walking. I might even be too afraid to help a woman. Sad, I know but on a bike or walking you are really defenseless. I would try to avoid the man completely and take a Difft route if possible or at least stay on the other side of the road.

I think he stunned her by hitting her with his motorcycle- either rode out from the corn or from behind her or from the other side of the street. Then he hid in the corn until dark then went home then came back with his truck to move her body that very night. It's possible he even had a shallow grave dug prior to hitting her.

If she did stop to help him, I am NOT victim blaming in any way, but I really don't think she did. Didn't her mom say she took self defense lessons?

One last thing, the boyfriend was on a bike not a motorcycle.

No, the boyfriend was on a motorcycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member