Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh* I, me, myself...said tow truck...slip of the tongue. Sorry. My point was..he had a truck there. His kidnap kit was found IN the truck..a ski mask was in the truck..it is most likely he transported her IN the truck..I'm not even sure there was a d*** bike there now! He's a liar. LE has NOT said there was a bike there. We are taking the word of a serial killer that his "motorcycle" broke down.

There's blood on the motorbike and the bike helmet, and the helmet was found near the bicycle. How did the blood get on the helmet and the motorcycle if it was not used during the abduction?

I agree with Jashrema. I am not sure we should count on anything he has said as truth. Until we have either warrants, or LE shares more info, I think we are in a holding pattern.

I do not trust him to be telling the whole, unedited, truth.

*sigh* I, me, myself...said tow truck...slip of the tongue. Sorry. My point was..he had a truck there. His kidnap kit was found IN the truck..a ski mask was in the truck..it is most likely he transported her IN the truck..I'm not even sure there was a d*** bike there now! He's a liar. LE has NOT said there was a bike there. We are taking the word of a serial killer that his "motorcycle" broke down.

I think people are getting confused.
My earlier post was about seeing his truck and motorcycle being processed by the BCI up at the fire station. I described the vehicles I saw. I'm not arguing whether it was/wasn't used or if his story is true/not true.

He likely moved her because it was too much media attention. Maybe he hoped they'd find her and not connect it to him. Maybe he didn't want her found on the property.

Okay guys...ease up a bit. I am telling you from MY perspective that you could see a bike that was 3 rows in where she was abducted. You would also see the disturbance in the corn. The sun didn't even go down for over 2 hours. This is MY perspective from having stood there. You'd have to be blind not to see the corn broken and a bike that is literally 6 inches from the edge of the grass. MY perspective.
I grew up with corn, Every other year, outside my bedroom window I know corn. If you were in a non disturbed field you can't see it. Once disturbed yes you could see it. It may have been disturbed after dark. And once LE got there they most likely trampled even more. So now it would look like a crop circle.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

it was a street bike.

Okay.....the pickup part would've made more sense if it was a dirtbike he was hauling around in the back of it. Most street bikes are too heavy and sit too low to the ground to load in and out of the back of a pickup truck safely. I remember back in the beginning LE asking people to come forward if they had been dirt bike riding or ATV riding that afternoon.

Riding piggyback on a motorcycle is no big deal, whether you're sitting towards the front of the seat or the rear. I always assumed he just propped her up on the front of the seat closest to the gas tank and drove home with her in a sitting up position. Of course, that means she may have been unconscious or damn close to it, ..........maybe even drugged. All I know is.....it was stated in the warrant that his phone was in that field for almost 2 hours. I think he was waiting for dark-thirty so he could transport her on his bike and not be seen clearly.

For the heck of it, I did a search for "can I put a motorcycle in bed of a Dodge Dakota" and got a lot of replies that people say they can, and even more than one. Which would make it possible, I suppose.
anything is possible, but it doesn't make sense to go through the trouble.

This is Worley's MO:

"According to the documents, Worley was driving a flat-bed truck when he hit the cyclist. He then stopped the truck and, after asking the victim if she was okay, struck her on the head with an unknown object and said to her, "Do what I say or I'll kill you," according to the documents."

http://www.people.com/article/sierah-joughin-mother-speaks-out-against-alleged-killer

There's blood on the motorbike and the bike helmet, and the helmet was found near the bicycle. How did the blood get on the helmet and the motorcycle if it was not used during the abduction?
I'm not sure if my post went sorry if duplicate :

GRAPHIC......

What if he was in his truck during the abduction, struggle ensued, dropped his screwdriver, phone, sunglasses.

Took her home, where He himself became bloody and covered with her blood; locked her up somewhere. He then put his helmet on with bloody hands. He then got on his bike; transferring her blood to his motorcycle, to go back and get his things. He took off his helmet to see better, was only able to retrieved his phone, couldn't find other items and left bike cuz he was on Motorcycle. Car was coming left the helmet....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Deltucky posted some really good photos of the abduction scene, I just tried searching for them by looking up his past posts but it only showed the most recent. Maybe someone else is better at looking up past posts? I'm new so not tat great at navigating the site yet. Or deltucky if you see this maybe you can repost your photobucket link? Might help answer a lot of the questions that have been asked about that cornfield today.

Incorrect. I photographed the location Sierah was found at. They are on photobucket. Pro-GunDeltucky is the account.

Deltucky posted some really good photos of the abduction scene, I just tried searching for them by looking up his past posts but it only showed the most recent. Maybe someone else is better at looking up past posts? I'm new so not tat great at navigating the site yet. Or deltucky if you see this maybe you can repost your photobucket link? Might help answer a lot of the questions that have been asked about that cornfield today.

http://nbc24.com/news/local/hidden-...y-belonging-to-sierah-joughins-accused-killer
Deltucky's photos of the corn field

LE said Sierah's blood was found on his bike.

LE did not say her blood was found in his truck.

If she was transported in the truck shouldn't there have been blood in the truck?

It's of course possible that there was but LE did not tell.

anything is possible, but it doesn't make sense to go through the trouble.

I know .... but not a lot of this man makes sense to most of us. Personally, I wonder if he was in his truck when he confronted Sierah, and came back later with his motorcycle. But that makes no sense if the helmet was found there, with blood on it. So..... we are trying to be logical when there is nothing logical about this.

Deltucky did you get the stink eye when you stopped to photograph the scene? I haven't been brave enough to actually stop. Every time I go by the barn there is a lot of activity. Also do you know if all of the equipment that was at 7 and L was to search the property or for a construction project? Those were good sized excavators, and hoses.

For the heck of it, I did a search for "can I put a motorcycle in bed of a Dodge Dakota" and got a lot of replies that people say they can, and even more than one. Which would make it possible, I suppose.

You can get a "normal" sized dirt bike, ATV, or even a street bike into the back of a Dodge Dakota without any problem what-so-ever. I own a 4 x 4 version of that truck along with two other trucks. You may be required to leave the tailgate down in order to haul a larger motorcycle, but the majority of ATV's will fit nicely inside the bed of the truck with the tailgate up. I've hauled my ATV around in mine dozens of times...............no problem.

That is a lane that somebody intentionally made, or their planter plugged or ran out of seedcorn. Notice the rows on either side are of standard width. Something around 18" is standard corn row width.

Okay...look at the pic that justwannahelp posted. There is NO lane where she was abducted. Now..look at the corn and count 3 stalks. It totals about 6-7 inches DEEP. Can YOU see thru those 3 rows of corn. Of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne