Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The local attorney we have on here told me specifically what to request, I requested verbatim. The killer part was once I told her it wasn't my records, the first thing she said was, "What's it for? We don't just give out case files on people." Once I told her I know differently, she flipped out! I continued to say those records are public records, she got even louder. I had to literally ask her why she was getting so upset.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

It might be better to go talk to someone else, mention you want to fill out a FOIA request for all information relating and pertaining to JDW and the case, include case files. Court people can be sneaky, the more specific you are can help or hurt you. I'm not a lawyer but I've received requests, when people ask for a case file with a case number, that's all they get. If they ask for all records pertaining for an address (for example) they get the case file, and any other records regarding that address including previous calls, any reports, etc. Thats just my experience. Like I said I'm not a lawyer.

From the very little I know, FOIA requests have to be filled within 30 days. Which means, it usually takes 30 days. I always had to request case files and reports from the agency creating them. Some files are not considered public information.
There are nine categories of exempt information and each is described below.
Exemption 1: Information that is classified to protect national security.
Exemption 2: Information related solely to the internal personnel rules and practices of an agency.
Exemption 3: Information that is prohibited from disclosure by another federal law.
Exemption 4: Trade secrets or commercial or financial information that is confidential or privileged.
Exemption 5: Privileged communications within or between agencies, including:

1. Deliberative Process Privilege
  2. Attorney-Work Product Privilege
  3. Attorney-Client Privilege
Exemption 6: Information that, if disclosed, would invade another individual's personal privacy.
Exemption 7: Information compiled for law enforcement purposes that:

• 7(A). Could reasonably be expected to interfere with enforcement proceedings
  • 7(B). Would deprive a person of a right to a fair trial or an impartial adjudication
  • 7(C). Could reasonably be expected to constitute an unwarranted invasion of personal privacy
  • 7(D). Could reasonably be expected to disclose the identity of a confidential source
  • 7(E). Would disclose techniques and procedures for law enforcement investigations or prosecutions
  • 7(F). Could reasonably be expected to endanger the life or physical safety of any individual
Exemption 8: Information that concerns the supervision of financial institutions.
Exemption 9: Geological information on wells.

https://www.foia.gov/faq.html#what

:welcome:

It might be better to go talk to someone else, mention you want to fill out a FOIA request for all information relating and pertaining to JDW and the case, include case files. Court people can be sneaky, the more specific you are can help or hurt you. I'm not a lawyer but I've received requests, when people ask for a case file with a case number, that's all they get. If they ask for all records pertaining for an address (for example) they get the case file, and any other records regarding that address including previous calls, any reports, etc. Thats just my experience. Like I said I'm not a lawyer.
I'm wondering if they've told the clerks to do everything and anything to get people to back off. I'm sure they've had quite a few requests for these files.
I know I'd have backed down without the info we've been given here.

CRA0000218A = Weapon Under Disability 2923.13 4/19/2000
CRA0000218B = Cultivation 2925.04* 4/19/2000
CRA1600172 = Abduction 2905.02 7/22/2016
CRA1600177 = Aggravated Murder 2903.01A 7/26/2016

I think Sierah sprinted into the cornfield.

I have personally been a victim of criminal confinement so I may be biased by that about how things went down.

I don't think he had his handcuffs with him...but it was his mo to restrain hands.

I,too, think it was a crime of opportunity,,,he said to himself whoopee, my lucky day. ugh

Being sadistic, he needed her to be afraid, to cry, beg, plead, bargain etc....but she went off script and fought him.

That would completely throw off how he treated her. He lost control and fury took it's place.

I think her response was a game changer.

I think the blood on his motorcycle was transferred from him, returning to get another vehicle to transport her.

She managed to visibly wound him. I still think he killed her right there, tho that was not his plan.

She injured him with her hands and possibly could free herself with her hands, I am betting double he bound her hands.

He was "into" bondage anyway.

I'm wondering if they've told the clerks to do everything and anything to get people to back off. I'm sure they've had quite a few requests for these files.

When a prolific serial predator/killer contaminates the peace and serenity of a normally safe community. The aftermath is synonymous to firefighters cleaning up the charred debris and hot spots from a major fire scene once the inferno has been extinguished. This is referred to as salvage and overhaul, which is making the fire scene safe, secure, and inhabitable again. Salvage and overhaul has begun in Fulton County, Ohio, in an effort to restore the peace and serenity of this once normal and safe community perception before their devastating out of control conflagration was spontaneously ignited on July 19/2016.. jmo.

I'm wondering if some of the flack the Toledo Blade newspaper received for publishing the earlier parts of the SWs has made some in the area gunshy as well...I guess they have no way to know you're not from the media. Of course, the records are public anyway, for media or private citizens, but that doesn't mean they won't make it difficult for people to obtain. Thanks for the hard work, Notnice.

This may have been answered but will JDW's DNA be run nationally or locally through CODIS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had this reaction, as well, when requesting docs for a "fresh" local case. Everyone was very uptight and refused to give up anything.

This aligns with the effort to create an Ohio violent offender registry. In the name of public safety we the people should be allowed to know who the violent criminals are. Public info (the case files), but yet they don't want the "common little people" to see it. Great job Notnice26!

Latest info released.
http://www.wtol.com/story/32566857/...rn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder

[FONT=&amp]But on Tuesday, Aug. 2, a spokesperson for the Attorney General’s office said no other remains have been found on Worley’s property but added that the investigation is ongoing.[/FONT]

That's one rumor I can finally discuss. I heard early on, that unidentified remains were found on the property in a shallow grave. Bad news for the loved ones of long missing persons seeking closure; but good news overall I guess. This is why I haven't discussed rumors with anybody; and the forum rules prohibit the discussion of rumors.

This was a working farm at one time, and maybe they found the remains of a buried pig, lamb or calf. Hard to say.

That's one rumor I can finally discuss. I heard early on, that unidentified remains were found on the property in a shallow grave. Bad news for the loved ones of long missing persons seeking closure; but good news overall I guess. This is why I haven't discussed rumors with anybody; and the forum rules prohibit the discussion of rumors.

This was a working farm at one time, and maybe they found the remains of a buried pig, lamb or calf. Hard to say.

I think everyone in Fulton County heard that rumor. I've heard it from at least 50 people.

They had already found the helmet with blood, and detained Worley. Perhaps police were/are looking for a witness who saw Worley on his motorbike between 6:30 and 8 to ask whether Worley had a passenger, and to get a better understanding of the timeline.

Here's my 2 cents...
~JDW told LE that he was on a motorcycle at the abduction location, that we know. However, it is much more difficult to abduct someone on a motorcycle, therefore in my line of thinking, there was never a motorcycle at the scene and JDW was in his truck because it's the simplest manner in which to move a person from one location to the next.
~JDW is a liar, we know this from his letter to the judge for his early release from prison for the 1990 abduction. I believe that LE's request for a witness to a rider on a motorcycle was to determine whether JDW was lying about the motorcycle.
~We know that Sierah's blood was found on the motorcycle, however it's quite possible that the transfer of blood was done inside the barn, not in the field or on the road.
~We know that the helmet, fuses, etc. along with Sierah's bicycle were found at the abduction location. I believe that Sierah fought him vigorously as she was being put into the truck, much like his 1990 victim. In S's case, JDW either left those items behind on purpose which boggles my mind or the items fell out of his truck during the struggle and left behind accidentally. I seriously doubt that he'd thought he'd have time to go back to retrieve those items, if he'd even given them a thought at all. The psychology of this perpetrator is so beyond my ability to comprehend that leaving those items behind on purpose doesn't 'feel' right and quite frankly, I believe he didn't even notice them while playing out his abduction fantasy in a single-minded fashion.

*There is so much that we don't know and so much yet to be revealed to us. It's going to be a long waiting game whilst LE sorts through evidence and the attorneys go about their legal positioning. I applaud those sleuthers that are working on timelines and maps, along with those seeking out copies of warrants, discovery files, etc. Thank you!

To Sierah's family and friends, you have my prayers during this most difficult time.

As for me, I shall go back to :lurk: and reading the posts daily.

End route, in F ulton. Maumee just called, amazing.......They suddenly have public records......smh

Maybe you can get the 2000 drug and weapon docs too?

End route, in Fulton. Maumee just called, amazing.......They suddenly have public records......smh

Notnice26, you must have a guardian angel watching over and guiding you.. Simple amazing....

Here's my 2 cents...
~JDW told LE that he was on a motorcycle at the abduction location, that we know. However, it is much more difficult to abduct someone on a motorcycle, therefore in my line of thinking, there was never a motorcycle at the scene and JDW was in his truck because it's the simplest manner in which to move a person from one location to the next.
~JDW is a liar, we know this from his letter to the judge for his early release from prison for the 1990 abduction. I believe that LE's request for a witness to a rider on a motorcycle was to determine whether JDW was lying about the motorcycle.
~We know that Sierah's blood was found on the motorcycle, however it's quite possible that the transfer of blood was done inside the barn, not in the field or on the road.
~We know that the helmet, fuses, etc. along with Sierah's bicycle were found at the abduction location. I believe that Sierah fought him vigorously as she was being put into the truck, much like his 1990 victim. In S's case, JDW either left those items behind on purpose which boggles my mind or the items fell out of his truck during the struggle and left behind accidentally. I seriously doubt that he'd thought he'd have time to go back to retrieve those items, if he'd even given them a thought at all. The psychology of this perpetrator is so beyond my ability to comprehend that leaving those items behind on purpose doesn't 'feel' right and quite frankly, I believe he didn't even notice them while playing out his abduction fantasy in a single-minded fashion.

*There is so much that we don't know and so much yet to be revealed to us. It's going to be a long waiting game whilst LE sorts through evidence and the attorneys go about their legal positioning. I applaud those sleuthers that are working on timelines and maps, along with those seeking out copies of warrants, discovery files, etc. Thank you!

To Sierah's family and friends, you have my prayers during this most difficult time.

As for me, I shall go back to :lurk: and reading the posts daily.

Great post!

20 years ago, a local contactor filled in a well on the property with concrete. Why concrete - that's expensive. People fill wells in with gravel or sand. What is at the bottom of that well?

Im betting someone in that office was bragging about how they didnt give those records out and didnt realize you had a right to them!

With righteous indignation, she went and told her supervisor what NotNice requested. She was corrected :moo:

20 years ago, a local contactor filled in a well on the property with concrete. Why concrete - that's expensive. People fill wells in with gravel or sand. What is at the bottom of that well?

Is this a rumor? Has the media mentioned this? Did the contractor notify the tip line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper