OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php
attachment.php

The zip ties found under drivers seat, and these are loooooooooooooooooooooong zip ties imho, about "18 when viewed. Trying to do screen caps and I'm behind, and I think I just lost feed :pullhair:

Attachments

• zip.JPG
    zip.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 171
  • dodgetruck.JPG
    dodgetruck.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 169
My heart goes out to Sierah's family. Breaks my heart that they have to live through all this again. I'm sure it takes a lot of restraint to be in the same room with that evil !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me - have they touched on evidence found at his residence yet?
Some of you may recall, I've been a bit obsessed by the 'green crate' and it's contents, taken from his barn. If that has already come up, please let me know so I can go back and look for it.

TIA

Can anyone tell me - have they touched on evidence found at his residence yet?
Some of you may recall, I've been a bit obsessed by the 'green crate' and it's contents, taken from his barn. If that has already come up, please let me know so I can go back and look for it.

TIA

Not yet, they have just now gotten to the initial search of the residence and the vehicles.

ETA: a few officers have talked about seeing a green crate and chicken wire but nothing else yet.

There is no way this wasn’t a regular thing for JDW. He had zip ties ready to use in multiple vehicles. If they have evidence of others will that be a separate trial? I’ve never followed a case so closely so this is new to me.

There is no way this wasn’t a regular thing for JDW. He had zip ties ready to use in multiple vehicles. If they have evidence of others will that be a separate trial? I’ve never followed a case so closely so this is new to me.

Right after this first happened many sleuthers here began to look for similar abductions. I'm certain he has done this or prepared for this for years and years. He was previously charged with abduction or attempted (I can't remember) years ago.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
This link Kadoober gave has a tab of potential victims.

Just a moment this morning that I did a guffaw/remembrance. They were asking this am about how hot it was on that day to someone on the stand... he was saying really hot... and it made me recall that day that the reporters were at the scene, and the female reporter did not know she was live for over 30 minutes and was so funny watching her b**ching about how hot it was and her antics and coversation. lol, someone here went on her twitter to tell her she was live, and poof the feed went.... Then the thread went nuts with "oh no, we lost her antics and fun viewing"

Sorry for the O/T, you have had to have been here that day to perhaps understand.

Right after this first happened many sleuthers here began to look for similar abductions. I'm certain he has done this or prepared for this for years and years. He was previously charged with abduction or attempted (I can't remember) years ago.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
This link Kadoober gave has a tab of potential victims.

[emoji4] Thank you, I’m local to evergreen area and have been keeping up on all things from this trial but have never heard if there is actual evidence or not. And I’m just wondering if it would be mentioned at sierah’s trial or would they be a separate trial?

Not only do we have lists of potential victims in the timeline, but Skibaboo also put together a map, here is the link:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...SVy24Cc&ll=38.40091737039294,-83.13898745&z=6

There is also a dedicated thread to discussing possible victims.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...l-victims-of-accused-killer-James-Dean-Worley

Nothing can convince me he doesn't have other victims. That SW list alone - I typed all that out so that it can be sorted by item or scene - and I cannot fathom all of the 'wrong' things taken are related to Sierah. No way.

You don't try to kidnap a woman, fail, go to prison, and then just.... be a good boy for the next 20 years and then kill poor Sierah.

[emoji4] Thank you, I’m local to evergreen area and have been keeping up on all things from this trial but have never heard if there is actual evidence or not. And I’m just wondering if it would be mentioned at sierah’s trial or would they be a separate trial?

IMO they will stick to just SJs case. They have a ton of evidence but they don't want to mess up on his conviction on this case.

Having the Investigator go over evidence had me recall the evidence list in my head and seeing the pictures I'm piecing it together easier. It will be interesting when they get to the other barn with the majority of the evidence.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Sorry, I realized I didn't even answer the question in your first post. As far as I know, no they don't have any actual evidence. If they did I imagine they would do a separate trial as usually that's a big deal to the defense. Often times judges won't allow any type of previous arrest to be mentioned. JMO, from what I've seen in other cases. I'm not sure if that's the case for this trial.

I’m working and trying to read the thread but can’t catch up right now. Thank you all so very much for posting. I hope I can watch some video later. Transcribers are doing a great job! [emoji1373]

Does anyone have in their saved documents a quick timeline we could throw up on the thread? As to when the bike was discovered ,when they went to Worley's house and when the body was discovered? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo