OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white socks on screen were no longer white, they were very dirty as if walking through dirt for some time. Showed diaper, bra, tape from ankles.

Live feed is now giving incorrect audio from another trial? McGiver trial audio with Workley video?

ETA: fixed after 3 minutes

The white socks on screen were no longer white, they were very dirty as if walking through dirt for some time. Showed diaper, bra, tape from ankles.

Live feed is now giving incorrect audio from another trial? McGiver trial audio with Workley video?

Yes they switched the audios on each trial. Back now.
Agent is showing items as they are entered into evidence. Talking about how it was 94 degrees on the 22nd.
Done with this witness, cross will happen after a ten minute recess.

oh dear.... the court video is capturing an audio of defense attys talking in private... durn... this is what kicks out live feed from cases. Court recess

Today it was said that perhaps it was not a shallow grave. How much time would it have taken him to dig such a deep grave. Am I missing something? I still would like to know if there is any internet viewing of the prosecutions opening statements. Did Law & Crime feed that? Is it available?

Today it was said that perhaps it was not a shallow grave. How much time would it have taken him to dig such a deep grave. Am I missing something? I still would like to know if there is any internet viewing of the prosecutions opening statements. Did Law & Crime feed that? Is it available?

I tried to find video last night but was unable to come up with anything except videos from news crews there. I bet they can figure out how long it took when they get to phone records.

attachment.php

screenshot of what they are showing during break. I wish that I could look up paintings to know what this is....

:waiting:
https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/james-worley/watch-live-j

Attachments

• womanwithchilde.JPG
    womanwithchilde.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 187
NOTE for moderators: Usually threads are new once a thread gets to 1,000 posts. Can we possibly have posts go through end of day for continuation?

Thanks for your consideration so this day of trial is all in the same thread and folks aren't lost.

Defense is going back through her search and processing of the scene on county road 6. No blood found on the east side of the road, only on the west (5 places).

Agent is answering questions about all the different agencies that were involved in the search of Worley's property. She personally searched the residence, vehicles, south section of barn, and chicken coup.
Mr. Worley's mother was present until removed during search. Mr. Worley was present answering questions by law enforcement. Mark Worley, (his brother) was also present.

Defense is discussing chain of custody involved with evidence. He's asking her to identify anything she sent off for more investigation.

ETA: I'm out until about 3:30. See you guys in an hour!

Now talking about brother MW being there that lived in the trailer on the property. His mother was removed after checking on her during the search. Mr. Worley assisted his mother during search... but she says she wasn't present. He's asking now about storm activity from when she was missing to when she was found. He's pointing out that she lived an hour away and wanting her to look at exhibit 437. He is showing laboratory submission sheet to her. He is talking about chain of custody, and talking about submission of BCI... and wants her to go through all the pages to find when she was submitting officer for elimination for Mr. xxxxxxx, and 2 cd's with digital images from crime scene she took. Next is July 27th... she sent more evidence... swabs and rape kit vaginal swab, and rectal swab, and clippings of fingernails.

.............where is he going with this other than helping the prosecution... hmmmm....

NOTE: I've got to go out for a few, so if someone else can post if they want.

DNA collection from Vanderbush and Kolasinski to compare with items at the scene (example: to eliminate them the helmet)

All SWAB/DNA collections were made for comparisons of both victim and defendant.

Prosecution recross asks about all samples collected and their purpose and why they took samples feom male agents present at scene (because SK had male DNA present, wanted to eliminate any possible contamination at scene)

will go until @ 4:30 today; 9 am tomorrow

next witness: Mr. Hammond sp?) Special Agent VCI

Oh! Investigators opened the green crate and JW got pissed and threw them out.

(I am doing several things at once, so any updates are going to be haphazard. Sorry)

Mr. Hammond is explaining how to get DNA samples.

Was contacted on 7/20/2016 to assist as part of the “second wave” of people to come and assist. he went to Joshua K’s house— 2 FBI agents went to talk to him, look at behicle, bedroom. Looking for clothing that matched SJ;s clothing ij video of her on bike riding home, looked at his motorcycle, Collected Under armour shirt, blue jeans, a truck he may have used for hunting had overalls with “suspected blood”. josh said he used them for deer hunting, area on white truck looked like blood (thiught it might be a bug splatter). it was not human blood, was animal blood.

Nothing found to indicate any connection to the crime. Items taken were taken to evidence office and secured.

On 21st, helped looked through the fields for evidence, got a tip about a possible man involved in case and went to his house (JW). Consent search, and his role was to be a quiet observer for any possible evidence of blood spots, etc. He took DNA and fingerprints of JW. The group walekd around.through various buildings on property. Entered a specific part of a barn, JW’s reaction was a little unsettling/alarming as an officer walked near a green crate and JW got very upset, told him to close it, and made them get out,

Floor looked recently raked (dirt floor).
Burn barrel on property: can’t be sure but believes it was warm.
Area of a “machine shop”

DNA was transported to London Office; fingerprints to Bowling Green VCI for comparison.

Full search of property: His role was to coordinate search of north-most part of barn (small white garage door with “A” letter). Contacted by VCI to help move hay bales. Items collected. Photgraphed, took measurements, created a drawing, wanted to visually represent what was found, started @ 6pm; ended @ 4 am.

Returned to north-barn @ noon. Is shown exhibits, photos of residence.

Observed vehicles; vehicle tracks where someone had driven over lawn before. North-barn had a white garage door and white pedestrian door.

More exhibits/photos. No deadbolt lock, window in door spray painted black from inside. Some damage to door, deadbolt gone and replaced with black duct tape inside. Broken lock piece on floor, Photo of dirt floor area. Photo of inside of door with spray painted black window, Several more photos: interior of barn.

Can see bales of hay and green crate, and rake marks on dirt floor. Inflatable mattress. South wall of barn, pieces of plywood along wall, marks on dirt, pieces of mattress above the wood, North wall of barn, rake and shovel. Black plastic bag. Pic of west end of barn, haybales stacked up in shape of U, a crate. Photo of green crate in front of hay bales.

Having a lot of vision problems today ... my typing is too blurred to read. if someone else can post anything, would be appreciated.

Crap.
Indeed.... the 'black bag w/ misc. contents' from the green crate had bondage gear in it. :(

Just catching up here and apologies if this has already been mentioned.

I'm thinking that the reason that sexual assault was not present was due to the fact that Sierah died before he was able to get that far.

Diapers? This is the second trial I have followed where the victim was found in adult diapers. The Douglas Garland trial in Alberta was the first. Sigh.....

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member