OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Freezer photo, lined with carpet. Wet inside.

More disposable diapers, good grief they were everywhere.

photos of some sort of bondage items. Rope or clothesline; latex gloves; underwear; duct tape piece. Bags of clothing/underwear/lingerie.

Pink underwear with black belt. Rubber gloves. A bag in green crate had black mask, hooks, bondage type materials. Red-brown stain in crotch of pink underwear with blsck belt, was human blood. Photo of a sandwich (meat, peppercorn, bread — was there for at least 3 days and was not molding in the heat..? [was it a new sandwich every day?] More disposable diapers, gray duct tape. Several views of the pink underwear. documenting what was in crate as it was removed.

Duct tape had pieces of hay and hair. Clear plastic baggies of items such as lace panties, daisy dukes, 3 pc. Outfit, lace panties, red skirt, black mini dress. Things, a mask, socks, bikini. Brown rope. Bag for a mattress, disposable diaper, late gloves. More items of clothing, personal hygiene items, leggings, and more. [so many itmes packed in the crate!]. A sex toy. Mosquito netting. Black halloween type mask with mesh over face area. Air pump hose for mattress, brown blanket, more diapers, latex gloves. Fish nets, belt, boy shorts, belt. Ratchet strap, bandaids. Toilet paper, baby wipe container, disp dis-ers. Paper towel.

Freezer photo =, sunk into ground at west end of barn.

We are getting a lot of new information on what was in the crate, and it is deeply upsetting.
Clear plastic baggies, sealed, with female clothing items - teddies, leggings, rompers, dresses, it sounds like a LOT of clothes. Bikini bottoms, latex gloves, sex toys. Hot shorts. A black Halloween time mask, beach shorts, fishnets. Roll of toilet paper, baby wipes, air pump for mattress, paper towels.

There was some info posted here a long time ago, and that info was removed. And I have a really, really bad feeling it was legitimate information, based on this testimony.

This is the info on the crate from the SW:

Blanket
Duct tape with hair
Soft bread with lunch meat in sandwich bags
Black bag w/misc. contents
Hood
Ozark Trail carrying bag
Black bag with music contents
Hair brush
Suspected Blood
Undergarment, Pink, size small

Thank YOU Spelly!
I hope your vision improves.

I am sick to my stomach hearing about this crate, I've wanted to know what was in it for almost two years, and now I don't want to know anymore :(
He's a monster.

Oh! Investigators opened the green crate and JW got pissed and threw them out.

I am bout an hour behind as put on pause... but in that crate was... toilet paper, disposable diapers, bag with bondage leather straps, blanket, roll of clothes line cord, latex gloves, set of underwear, piece of duct tape in bags (prepackaged!!!!) pantyhose, thongs, boy shorts) presumptive for blood in crotch area of those boy shorts that were pink with black belt, the sandwich... etc.

Stopping for the day. judge instructing jury to “behave”

see y’all tomorrow 9 am

Thank YOU Spelly!
I hope your vision improves.

I am sick to my stomach hearing about this crate, I've wanted to know what was in it for almost two years, and now I don't want to know anymore :(
He's a monster.

I am dumbfounded at how much was in that crate!

After a sidebar, the judge says this is a good stopping point for the day, and is dismissing the jury for the night.

I have so many raging thoughts on that pile of excrement right now... grinning and chuckling at the end of that live feed.

I have so many raging thoughts on that pile of excrement right now... grinning and chuckling at the end of that live feed.

That made me want to reach through the screen and slap the smirk off his face. Sickening :behindbar

I am dumbfounded at how much was in that crate!
Seriously, it must have been a good size to have layers of things.
Thanks for the descriptions Spell! You're the best!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

We are getting a lot of new information on what was in the crate, and it is deeply upsetting.
Clear plastic baggies, sealed, with female clothing items - teddies, leggings, rompers, dresses, it sounds like a LOT of clothes. Bikini bottoms, latex gloves, sex toys. Hot shorts. A black Halloween time mask, beach shorts, fishnets. Roll of toilet paper, baby wipes, air pump for mattress, paper towels.

There was some info posted here a long time ago, and that info was removed. And I have a really, really bad feeling it was legitimate information, based on this testimony.

This is the info on the crate from the SW:

Blanket
Duct tape with hair
Soft bread with lunch meat in sandwich bags
Hood
Ozark Trail carrying bag
Black bag with music contents
Hair brush
Suspected Blood
Undergarment, Pink, size small

What info was removed?

I am too overwhelmed and upset... I can not post longer today for others... thanks to others who are now testifying....

What info was removed?

Are you asking what was removed in court? Nothing ... these descriptions were all from photos Hammond was given to look at. Hooe that’s wht you meant.

Sweet dixie, take a nice long break :hug: You have been invaluable here.

I.cannot.stop.crying...

and I cannot stop thinking of Jashrema and Josh and family, and all those in the community and her friends.... (whew... now that I think of her fundraisers... I'm coming back..)

:grouphug:

That made me want to reach through the screen and slap the smirk off his face. Sickening :behindbar

He smirks all day long, and he turns to look around too. When listening to tapes of his interrogation, he sat there and nodded his head,...... like, yeah, that's right...i'm right and you're wrong.

Are you asking what was removed in court? Nothing ... these descriptions were all from photos Hammond was given to look at. Hooe that’s wht you meant.

No..Kadoo posted that info from way before that was posted in this thread was removed. Info that wasn't verified perhaps but is now coming true? I wanted to know what info she was talking about

If evidence had linked JW to any other victims would that have been made public by now? That’s what I remember most about the horrors of the barn - that Sierah may not have been his first victim (that didn’t get away.) Would that be something LE holds so as to not jeopardize this trial? Or were there no other connections made?
—
Thank you to everyone covering the trial. I asked my husband if he remembered me talking about Sierah’s case and he does. The cornstalks and her sweet boyfriend who parted ways with her so close to her home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx