OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping you would get a screenshot of that chart Dixiegirl! Thanks!!

Talking about his helmet now. A person in the area had picked it up and thrown it into his truck. Later, when he learned of investigation, he turned the helmet into police.

Owner of farm field found motorcycle helmet on the side of the road and put it in the back of his truck. He then gave it to BCI agents on the 20th at scene after he found out what was going on.
Agent describes identifying a reddish brown staining on the back neck portion exterior of helmet and the inside cotton area.
Front exterior portion where visor would snap in place found reddish brown smeared staining. Front left side, blood in the rivets. Interior rivets also had suspected blood. Several areas of helmet had suspected blood.
Agent takes helmet out to identify for the jury.

BCI agent is now opening and identifying all items found at the crime scene: helmet, screwdriver, sunglasses, etc.

I just cannot wrap my head around that he beat her with the helmet and then took her back to his lair.

My thoughts are with Jashrema and friends and family, as I post with tears.

All above was done on 20th. Now moving to 21st when she examined Worley property

On the 21st, BCI agent searched the property of Worley. Search warrant obtained. Multiple crime scene agents, with identifying letters for each building. Barn was broken up into sections due to it's large size. A:north barn AA: South barn. B,C,D :vehicles parked in front of workshop. E :was workshop and motorcycle. F :disabled vehicle behind workshop. G: a mobile home. H: a chicken coup. I:residence.

Jena, thanks for cross posting with me so others can follow later if they are working or don't have time to follow. I've checked youtube, and I don't see any videos that have been uploaded for later viewing..... yet. Perhaps others will continue checking to see if they are later.

Jena, thanks for cross posting with me so others can follow later if they are working or don't have time to follow. I've checked youtube, and I don't see any videos that have been uploaded for later viewing..... yet. Perhaps others will continue checking to see if they are later.

No problem, between the two of us we should get all the info.
:loveyou:

She collected chains and ropes, but they were not of value?

Exhibits coming in now

Boxes of adult diapers in kitchen, living room, and his bedroom, and her bedroom... lots of boxes of adult diapers! (Prevail brand)

Agent identifying pictures of items found in Worley residence on the 21st.

Adult diapers found in boxes in the kitchen,living room, Worley's bedroom.Wallet with Worley's identification found on a dresser. More adult diapers found in Worley's mothers bedroom.

Inside the washing machine, the agent found a wet shirt with a piece of a hay material. Found black jeans with dirt on them, including ankles in his bedroom.

In the living room, the agent found a computer tower.

Agent showing several items: a cream colored shirt Worley said he was wearing on the 19th, the grey shirt found in the washer, the pieces of hay-like material found on the shirt.

No problem, between the two of us we should get all the info.
:loveyou:

You are both doing fantastic! Thank you so very much. Truly appreciate the fine job you are managing to do to keep us updated as the day goes on.
:tyou:

On Friday the 22nd, agent searched red truck, green truck, and motorcycle. Vehicles were moved to a secure storage container.
Agent Roberts is showing a picture of the red truck.
Found in the truck: A can of pepper spray in door console. Behind the passenger seat: a cotton ski mask, roll of toilet paper, and roll of black duct tape..
Inside the ski mask: a pair of gloves.
Passenger rear backside pocket: 24 in. zip ties were found. 3 ties were connected already, 4 ties were loose.

She came back Friday the 22nd to search chicken coop and Toyota tercel....found nothing.

3 vehicles towed that day.... Chevy s10 red pick up truck, green truck and motorcycle.

In red truck, Pepper spray found in drivers side pocket, ski mask with gloves, zip ties (some were already *in wait and already ready) in pocket of passenger seat

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• zipties.JPG
    zipties.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 164
  • pepperspray.JPG
    pepperspray.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 161
  • ski mask and duct tape.JPG
    ski mask and duct tape.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 161
Now moving to green pickup truck, (and back to red) and noting how they collect information from the tires by putting on vaseline on the tire, and then doing impressions.

She found more items of evidence in green truck... white rope with electrical tape, and more zip ties. Moving to enter evidence now...

In the green truck: bundle of rope, black electrical tape, 2 zip ties already connected on the driver side floor mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo