OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Claudia is my cousin

toledogirl...why is the car rental a dead end? Who rented the car? I know cars are rented at the airport but that would not be a Delta location. Particularly back then...why could no one identify who rented the car? Where did the car end up?

its hard to do a lot of things through my phone I was informed about websleuths through a user while commenting on channel 11 news site on facebook about my cousin so im not too familiar with all of this. But im glad there are people out here trying to help others who have experienced what we have. My prayers go out to Sarahs family & hopefully this garbage of a person gets the death penalty for what he has put all of these women through. Its disgusting! But I want to thank everyone who is in this thread for trying to help the families of the missing. I would be glad to answer any question reguarding Claudia "Sissy" through messaging if needed. It has been 20 years this September 8th & we still have no answers. Hopefully something will come to light soon to at least give us some peace & find her to give her a proper burial :(

Why has no search been done on the property in Swanton where JDW lived? That's what I would like to know. Don't tell me it has no bearing either...because it DOES.

its hard to do a lot of things through my phone I was informed about websleuths through a user while commenting on channel 11 news site on facebook about my cousin so im not too familiar with all of this. But im glad there are people out here trying to help others who have experienced what we have. My prayers go out to Sarahs family & hopefully this garbage of a person gets the death penalty for what he has put all of these women through. Its disgusting! But I want to thank everyone who is in this thread for trying to help the families of the missing. I would be glad to answer any question reguarding Claudia "Sissy" through messaging if needed. It has been 20 years this September 8th & we still have no answers. Hopefully something will come to light soon to at least give us some peace & find her to give her a proper burial :(
I'm so very sorry for you and your family. The not knowing has to be the worst. Hopefully some families can get the answers they need.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

WELCOME AND GLAD YOU JOINED US. We don't mean to suddenly hit you with tons of questions but we do want to help. Thank you for joining and being part of WS.

Any significant info from the Violent Felon Registry Meeting held last night in Fulton Co., Ohio? Any ms media attending or an msm article available?

Jashrema,

I recall you posting a Toledo Blade link to human bones being found in a field in western Fulton County. Possibly posted more than a year ago. Maybe it was referenced with the Skelton brothers and Chelsea?

Could you repost that link?

Thx!

I remember reading a comment somewhere (I do not remember where) that JDW is related to those Skelton brothers. Is there anyway to confirm or dismiss that rumor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The truck driver was questioned & even game info on other murders he committed but denied anything about my cousin claudia. Why would he admit to others but deny hers? Therefore we dont believe he had anythi g to do with hers otherwose he would have admitted to it while admitting to others is what we feel.

The truck driver was questioned & even game info on other murders he committed but denied anything about my cousin claudia. Why would he admit to others but deny hers? Therefore we dont believe he had anythi g to do with hers otherwose he would have admitted to it while admitting to others is what we feel.
Would that be Colvin?

Yes d. colvin
He was suspected in Joan Palacio as well, allegedly he claimed he did not kill her and the dna found on her did not match. However, someone claimed to have seen her get into a vehicle similar to one he owned.

FWIW, my experience here is that every case ebbs and flows. At the onset, there is lots of sleuthing, putting the puzzle together and laser like focus. When the information slows and there is no court dates or press conference updates, we tend to rehash and the focus can be more commentary. Each scenario can be frustrating to differing people. I tend to be more of a facts and criminal mind person.

I also agree with snowblossom2 that a good day in court is the best way to determine guilt. Although in this case, I have seen enough to believe that this monster is responsible yet I know that
a guilty plea or a trial is the only way to know for certain. (I know, I know. Sometimes the wrong person is convicted. I am talking about cases proven beyond circumstantial.)

I humbly suggest that sticking around is worth it, even if you are frustrated now. I am sorry you feel a bit disillusioned. I would watermark any documents or photos provided so that awful people do not steal your content.

I saw a youtube video that seemed to use information posted here; maybe not, but looked as though. I am here to help bring justice to Sierah and any other potential victims. I don't want to speculate what happened. I want facts. I want to keep digging up information. I'm glad there are others that feel the same.

WELCOME AND GLAD YOU JOINED US. We don't mean to suddenly hit you with tons of questions but we do want to help. Thank you for joining and being part of WS.

The best that can be said about the meeting in my opinion is that they are a LONG way off from getting a registry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw