OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there too. no talk about who will or will not be allowed in courtroom, or if there will be someway to control the amount of people going in, only so many will fit of course....

also, can anyone provide me the link to the letter that El Diablo wrote to the judge in the Robin Gardner case? Or if someone downloaded it when it was posted? Thank you

I have become friends with Robin, the woman that got away, and she never had the chance to read the letter. She feels she is ready to now. I told her I had it at one point, someone on the site here actually copied it and put it up..remember? Along with all the files from her case? Where would it be? Help!

I have become friends with Robin, the woman that got away, and she never had the chance to read the letter. She feels she is ready to now. I told her I had it at one point, someone on the site here actually copied it and put it up..remember? Along with all the files from her case? Where would it be? Help!
I thought I had it saved, but cannot find it now. All my saved links disappeared during an iOS update recently. I looked and looked last night --- will keep trying later today.

Is it maybe in the other thread?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...WORLEY-known-and-possible-victims-80s-present

You might be able to use the search feature to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know I saved them on my computer if you still need them.

Corn is waist high here. My heart breaks for Sierah, Josh, and their families and friends when I drive by cornfields.

My thoughts are with Sierah's family and friends today.

:rose:

"This week in July, when the corn is once again high, the pain of a year ago persists as family and friends await the conclusion of civil and criminal cases.

“You can’t get by it. You know the date,” said attorney Jerry Phillips, who is representing Ms. Joughin’s family in a wrongful-death lawsuit against Worley. “You can’t forget those dates.”"

https://www.toledoblade.com/local/2017/07/19/High-corn-now-symbol-of-tragedy.html

I can't believe it's been almost a year.

I woke up this morning with Sierah and her loved ones on my mind. My cousin's tombstone reads, "the spirit of the dead shall survive in the memory of the living." Sierah lives on through everyone who loved her, people who knew her and us strangers. ❤️

Thinking of Sierah, her family, and her friends today, as I often do. She will truly never be forgotten.

I was thinking of them today and a few days ago. I can't wait to go to that trial and stare him in the face and watch him crumble.

http://www.toledoblade.com/local/2017/07/19/High-corn-now-symbol-of-tragedy.html

Toledo Blade article today. If you can't read hit print and see from there without actually printing.

Prayers are with the family today. I was by K and 7 Sunday and my heart sank just thinking of everything the family has gone through this past year. Many prayers for them, as always, especially today and the next few days.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

1 year ago today, Ce was taken. Thanks to all who remembered her today. I have to share with you guys....JUST LOOK at what was shining down on Metamora this evening. Over her school, her land, her home, her tribe! How glorious is THIS?!Ce Rainbow 2.jpgCe rainbow1.jpgCe rainbow 4.jpgCe rainbow 5.jpg

Hello friends. I have been away for quite some time as I was getting to upset thinking to much about all of this.

Today I went to Worleys hearing. It was the first time I saw him in person. It was so very strange and I had so many thoughts going through my head. It is still so hard for me to believe. And hard to believe such evil people secretly live among us. That I was in the room with a murderer. So strange how he to is a human. How could a human do such horrible things?

He says he wants a kindle so he can read through hundreds of pages of evidence? Does that mean all of the things they have gathered in him? Do you think is is simply on Sierahs case or do you think they found him to be attached to other cases. It seems to be allot of pages.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yesterday was the first pretrial hearing, and he is due back in court on August 24th. This is one of six pretrials scheduled. The judge is aiming for a January trial.

This hearing was primarily to go over conditions which he can meet with his defense team, and the judge is allowing him to go twice a week from the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio and the Fulton County Courthouse to meet with his lawyers for as long as they need! Worley's attorney says due to the high amount of evidence, his client needs to be able to spend more time meeting with his defense team. The jail will drive him back and forth.

"It's not conducive to proper give-and-take," said Worley's attorney Mark Berling. "So the judge was kind enough to allow us to bring him out here to use the facilities out here so we have an actual room with the conference table and chairs. And we can spread out our materials and have a time that we need."

I have never heard of this is a case that the judge allows a defendant to come to the courthouse twice a week to meet with counsel. Strategic perhaps by the defense atty that Worley will become "commonplace" as seen going and coming from the courthouse.

http://www.wtol.com/story/35934935/accused-killer-of-sierah-joughin-appears-in-court-for-pretrial-hearing is article with video.

Hello friends. I have been away for quite some time as I was getting to upset thinking to much about all of this.

Today I went to Worleys hearing. It was the first time I saw him in person. It was so very strange and I had so many thoughts going through my head. It is still so hard for me to believe. And hard to believe such evil people secretly live among us. That I was in the room with a murderer. So strange how he to is a human. How could a human do such horrible things?

He says he wants a kindle so he can read through hundreds of pages of evidence? Does that mean all of the things they have gathered in him? Do you think is is simply on Sierahs case or do you think they found him to be attached to other cases. It seems to be allot of pages.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Berling says one issue is space. Officials bring Worley to the Fulton County courthouse from CCNO in Stryker to review evidence twice a week.

"We've been provided with 20-30 discs, literally tens of thousands of pages of forensic materials and investigator material. He wanted to read that," said Berling.

His lawyers loaded some of that evidence onto a Kindle for Worley but CCNO officials will not let him have it.

"A jail like CCNO will not let us bring a 5 foot stack of paper. So we loaded it onto a Kindle so he can read it but they won't allow that," said Berling.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Accused-killer-of-Sierah-Joughin--435699213.html By Shaun Hegarty | Posted: Thu 5:34 PM, Jul 20, 2017 | Updated: Thu 5:47 PM, Jul 20, 2017

ED: The result was that he is still NOT allowed to use the Kindle https://www.facebook.com/13abc/posts/10155442529201897

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne