GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO~ He burned a lot of things red shorts, items belonging to Sierah.

Right. I’d be curious to see what he was wearing when he was picked up on the schools surveillance cameras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right. I’d be curious to see what he was wearing when he was picked up on the schools surveillance cameras.

I'm curious if the surveillance cameras would be color or black and white. I work in a school, and I know the indoor cameras are colored (on busses and in the hallways), but i do not know about exterior cameras in the parking lots and grounds.

I also have a question.

Did they collect the burn barrel & contents in 2016? If they didn't WHY NOT?! That would be a major search in my mind as he could/would burn evidence. Her cell phone can still be identified if it's in there! The barrel was mentioned to possibly be smoking from a LE during live feed on day 2.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I also have a question.

Did they collect the burn barrel & contents in 2016? If they didn't WHY NOT?! That would be a major search in my mind as he could/would burn evidence. Her cell phone can still be identified if it's in there! The barrel was mentioned to possibly be smoking from a LE during live feed on day 2.

Great question. I feel like LE is sloppy. Like why would they not check to see if another person was involved And at the very least test JW friends LK? Why not test the feces? Why not check the burn barrel? I don't get it.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

WTOL NEWS 11

2 mins ·
JUST IN: The jury in The People vs. James Worley trial have not reached a verdict and will be sequestered overnight until they meet again Tuesday morning to continue deliberating

https://www.quora.com/How-long-is-an-average-American-jury-trial

Just some reading material on Jury deliberation. I understand each case is unique but I was sitting here with ants in my pants & needed to understand the process better as I am new to court procedures.

Thanks... that's how I'm feeling too. I can't imagine what's taking so long. I guess they have to decide on all 17 counts. Do they also have to recommend the death penalty? That might also take awhile if you have some jurors feeling uneasy about that.

Thanks for the reading material because I'm going to go crazy waiting.

Great question. I feel like LE is sloppy. Like why would they not check to see if another person was involved And at the very least test JW friends LK? Why not test the feces? Why not check the burn barrel? I don't get it.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I don't get the burn barrel situation either. I'm from Michigan and we recently had a missing person/murder case solved and built on the contents of the burn barrel. So it stuck out to me that there wasn't more information on the burn barrel, especially if it was warm/hot/fresh. Plenty of fibers and materials could be found/determined after a burn.

I have been glued to my phone/ computer all day in hopes that the jury would reach a verdict today. As disheartened as I am that we did not see this happen, I completely understand. The jury had to receive instructions from the judge (which concluded at around 3:00 p.m.), appoint a foreman, and start breaking down each and every one of the 17 charges against JW. To reach a verdict in a total of 3 hours, although possible, would be astonishing. The jury has to go through the evidence at hand again and understand legal terminology (i.e. charges against JW) they may have not been familiar with prior to this trial. We also have to remember that this is a capital punishment case, and that in itself could take quite a long time. JW, in my opinion, is guilty of each and every charge.

The fact that SJ's family has to endure yet another sleepless night and another day of waiting is unfathomable. I could not imagine what they all are feeling and my heart is in shambles thinking about it. This morning I drove passed her memorial again (as I feel her eternal resting place in the cemetery is far too personal and for her loved ones) and told her that justice would be served, and I still believe that. I have so much faith in this jury and my fellow Fulton County residents and believe that they will reach the correct conclusion. Let's all hope and pray this trial is concluded tomorrow and the evil that is JW gets what he deserves.

Thank you all for your posts and information, especially when I am unable to search the internet myself. :grouphug:

As always, I am sending all of my love and positive vibes to SJ's family. May you find peace in each others love and continued faith that justice will be served. :heartbeat::heartbeat:

(Sorry for any rambling, I have a very hard time finding words in such tragic situations.)

855bbbe45b3df3b5b87991aea04106a2.jpg

This is the first I heard a juror was excused.

I just watched another live stream from wtol. They discussed how the defense is establishing reasonable doubt... by saying the man in red shorts that an eyewitness saw was the killer..... and that they did not find Worley's DNA on Sierah... but there was an unknown man's DNA on her. If that is enough to hang this jury or having it come back not guilty... than I'm embarrassed for fulton county.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155214252621481&id=64240976480

I had dinner with Robin G. when she was in town and she would like to know if anyone has an UN redacted copy of the letter that the devil wrote to the judge back when he was begging for early release in her trial. Anyone know or have it?

I had dinner with Robin G. when she was in town and she would like to know if anyone has an UN redacted copy of the letter that the devil wrote to the judge back when he was begging for early release in her trial. Anyone know or have it?

I've looked and looked, and had about 50 pop ups in doing so, and the best I could find is redacted. Sorry. Perhaps when skibaboo wakes up she might be able to find something else? I found this at thread number six, post number 31 on August 4th

Unfortunately it's redacted and it starts on page 10 out of 50 pages that was at that link.
Perhaps Robin can reach out to a victim's Advocate at her previous case and get that information if we or media cannot get unredacted?

Sorry. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzjetrBVtSDva2RQLTVfTngyT1E/view

I might, but I'm not sure. I'll check in the morning when I'm at a desktop.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

If nobody else can find it, I'm pretty sure I have it saved on an external hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee