GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had dinner with Robin G. when she was in town and she would like to know if anyone has an UN redacted copy of the letter that the devil wrote to the judge back when he was begging for early release in her trial. Anyone know or have it?

Thinking back two years ago, weren’t the files redacted by the original person from the forum who obtained them? Someone should be able to go to the court and get another file (or contact the original poster and obtain it from them)

Yes. She crossed out names. She has since not been back at least under original screen name that I can see. I remember she got a time out or something and got mad. I don’t remember all the details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. She crossed out names. She has since not been back at least under original screen name that I can see. I remember she got a time out or something and got mad. I don’t remember all the details.

I remember...she got banned. She took it upon herself to redact and watermark the copies thereby "owning" the letter and trying to dictate how WS used it if I'm not mistaken.

Tuesday, March 27th:
*Trial continues (Jury is Deliberating) (Day 10) (@ 9am ET) - OH - Sierah Catherine Joughin (20) (July 19, 2016) - James Dean Worley (57) indicted on 2 counts each of aggravated murder, abduction & felonious assault; also with having weapons under a disability, aggravated robbery (dismissed), 4 counts of kidnapping, 1 count each of possessing criminal tools, gross abuse of corpse & tampering with evidence. DP case; accused of abduction 26 yrs ago, spent 3 yrs in prison Trial should last about 4 weeks. Sierah's BF is nephew of WS member jasrema.
Court regularly starts at 8:30. Every Thursday will be a half day (starting at 1pm) in order for the court to take care of some house keeping things and for jurors to have a little break.
Court reconvened on Monday (3/26) and the jury heard closing arguments from both sides, along with instructions on the charges and how the deliberation process works; jurors started deliberations 2:50pm. There are 17 charges that the jury will need to deliberate to determine if James Worley is guilty or not guilty on all counts. Jury is sequestered. Side Note: One female juror was excused during the trial & replace with an alternate, making the jury now 8 women & 4 men.

:judge:

:rose: JUSTICE for SIERAH! :rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Sierah.jpg
    Sierah.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 161
I remember...she got banned. She took it upon herself to redact and watermark the copies thereby "owning" the letter and trying to dictate how WS used it if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, I remember this also. The version I have had names crossed out. I'm sorry!

Thinking back two years ago, weren’t the files redacted by the original person from the forum who obtained them? Someone should be able to go to the court and get another file (or contact the original poster and obtain it from them)
What court was this through?

"focus on what the State doesn't have. That is reasonable doubt."

Thanks for clarifying, defense. We too are aware that there is no reasonable doubt.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dear Lord,
It is time for judgment. May it come swiftly.
Amen

Does the jury get to sleep in or do they have to get up and meet at a certain time. I hope they get this show on the road!

Common Pleas Court, Lucas County on the above link

I found it in the Maumee municipal court with no detail other than the charges and indictment. I then looked at Lucas county and couldn’t find anything.... I may have been looking in the wrong spot.

Does the jury get to sleep in or do they have to get up and meet at a certain time. I hope they get this show on the road!

I believe the sequester orders said a certain time so they could eat breakfast, get around for the day and be at the court house at 9am? Correct me if I am wrong.

What court was this through?

Does this help?
From thread #5, klily444
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-July-2016-5-*Arrest*&p=12726168#post12726168[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]For everyone asking, the 1990 case number is listed as 90CRA00564. Offense listed as Abduction, Felonious Assault. Waterville Township PD. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]offender ID: EEA23538500[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]ETA: extended offender ID: YE846858210113867039190CRA0056419900704[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp][[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Waterville or Whitehouse[/FONT][FONT=&amp]? Convicted in Lucas County? ] [[/FONT][FONT=&amp]The 1990 case was out of Maumee Courts.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]I did not know they had their own docket site till this.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]The 90CRA00564 is the proper format for Maumee Municipal Court but the case number will change to a CR case number at Common Pleas. Municipal =CRA, Common Pleas= CR. hope that helps[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]

[[/FONT][FONT=&amp]The 1990 case was out of Maumee Courts.]

[/FONT][/FONT]
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Vaderman
you are absolutely right ... she did redact the files herself.
you have to pay to get the files from this court.

Does this help?
From thread #5, klily444
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...-July-2016-5-*Arrest*&p=12726168#post12726168[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]

[[/FONT][FONT=&amp]The 1990 case was out of Maumee Courts.]

[/FONT][/FONT]

you are absolutely right ... she did redact the files herself.
you have to pay to get the files from this court.

I've looked and looked, and had about 50 pop ups in doing so, and the best I could find is redacted. Sorry. Perhaps when skibaboo wakes up she might be able to find something else? I found this at thread number six, post number 31 on August 4th

Unfortunately it's redacted and it starts on page 10 out of 50 pages that was at that link.
Perhaps Robin can reach out to a victim's Advocate at her previous case and get that information if we or media cannot get unredacted?

Sorry. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzjetrBVtSDva2RQLTVfTngyT1E/view

And the documents for his Alford plea and letter to Judge Doneghy are under case CR 90 6581 imho seen in above 50 page document.

Screenshot_20180327-090454.jpg

Sadly, I only have the redacted copy of his letter.

I haven't looked at it in a long time, and I can't stomach reading it all again now. I forgot about that little box at the top, with the text reading:

"If I tell you a lie, and you catch me in it. From there on out you will always question what I tell you..."

:sick:

And the documents for his Alford plea and letter to Judge Doneghy are under case CR 90 6581 imho seen in above 50 page document.

View attachment 132075
I live very close to Maumee and would be happy to obtain the documents for RG. Is there a date she needs them by? I will call today to find out what I need to obtain. I assume just cash. I would like to help her however I can. She has been through enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee