GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm starting to get confused myself! ugh. Wednesday he was not seen or questioned. I have a hard time believing he would have been able to do anything on weds as far as cleaning, digging, etc. There were literally hundreds of people out. Planes and drones were in the air and people searched thruout the night too.

Agree.

:bored: I know it takes time for the jury to go through all the evidence, discuss everything, and make their decisions, but I cannot make myself stay away from constantly being here or checking twitter and FB for any update. This is hard.

Agree.

:bored: I know it takes time for the jury to go through all the evidence, discuss everything, and make their decisions, but I cannot make myself stay away from constantly being here or checking twitter and FB for any update. This is hard.

In many cases the judge will say before they go into deliberations or afterwards, to the media, how much time notice they will give for the verdict for everyone to get back to court. I have not heard that. Perhaps other folks that went to court know what the notice time will be? Many times is 45 minutes or comprable to that?

Can somebody please post what's the link they were going to have for the live verdict.

Tia

Oh Wow! Fingers crossed, justice for Sierah!

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I can't find any live links, but I'm actively refreshing

WTOL 11
@WTOL11Toledo6 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: The jurors in The People vs. James Worley have reached a verdict. Stay with WTOL 11 for the latest updates!

Jay Hannah - NBC 24
@WNWO24Jay25m

The James Worley trial has reached a verdict. @ToiCreel is on the scene for @NBC24WNWO.

They haven't started but here is the link to WTOL's livestream page.
www.wtol.com/story/21001117/live-streaming-video-from-toledo-news-now

Grrrr...I have 10 pop ups every time I refresh thread for....stuff...grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads