GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTOL 11@WTOL11Toledo 2m
As we await the verdict in The People vs. James Worley trial, here's a wrap up of what has happened in court so far. - https://buff.ly/2GdvHQh

It pretty much HAS to be a guilty verdict, right? I can't fathom 12 people buying into that barely present defense.

It pretty much HAS to be a guilty verdict, right? I can't fathom 12 people buying into that barely present defense.

As quick as deliberations were with that many counts, I'd have to agree.

[FONT=&quot]WTOL NEWS 11 The verdict is expected to be announced around 4:15pm. It will be streamed on the WTOL 11 Facebook page and the WTOL 11 News App.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I was just thinking that myself. I might vomit if it's not. Hugs from Colorado to Sierah's loved ones. :crossfingers:

If it wasn’t, I think they would still be haggling. There was no other conclusion as far as I can tell.

Lauren Lindstrom@lelindstrom41s
After alternate juror was subbed in this morning, they began deliberating around 9:30 a.m.- less than 6 hours to come to a verdict today. #worleytrial

Are you guys currently seeing nothing on the 13abc feed? I always get paranoid with live feeds.

I hope the screen is not implying we may not see it live. “Portions may not be cleared for online use” .. ???

Are you guys currently seeing nothing on the 13abc feed? I always get paranoid with live feeds.

I'm also seeing nothing, but I was assuming the other arraignment that Taryn Lawson said was being squeezed in on Twitter was happening.

I have not been this antsy and emotional about hearing a verdict since 2011.

I hope the screen is not implying we may not see it live. “Portions may not be cleared for online use” .. ???

It could just be a blanket message they have for any live breaking news depending on what they are covering at the time.

WTOL 11@WTOL11Toledo 29s
With the long process after Worley's attest leading up to this trial, folks from the community are ready to move on with their lives and begin the healing process. - https://buff.ly/2G9FxqD

We're live!
(I'm NOT hyperventilating)

:grouphug::heartbeat: to all the sleuthers who have followed and spent hours on this case as well as to Sierah's friends and family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member