GUILTY OH - Summer Inman, 25, abducted & murdered, Logan, 22 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Logan community helps support Summer Inman's family
To look at the town of Logan, you would never know that a few months ago, the death of Summer Inman rocked the foundation of the small community.
Many are still talking about the events that led up to the discovery of Summer Inman's body at Faith Tabernacle Church in Nelsonville.
More...

Thanks for that link, Gardenlady, there are a bunch of eyewitness testimonies in it, that we haven't heard about, and it reads like they are taken verbatim, from their police statements.

This is a must read article, for anyone following this case.

As for the timeline, the Inman's were at the Church from time of Colten's observation (how far is Nelsonville from the Church, if he clocked out at 11:20??) until at least 12:30 am? They must have drove directly to the Church if this is the case? Is this even possible, from a distance point of view? I sure hope the witness has the time right.

This is very important information.

Two witnesses say they saw William Inman’s white Crown Victoria parked at the church the night of the kidnapping.

Colten Kilkenny of Logan stated he was on his way home from his job in Nelsonville March 22. He clocked out at 11:20 p.m., and as he headed home he “noticed a white car parked at the church. It was parked at an angle facing Logan.”

“I thought it was a police car at first, but after looking I noticed that it wasn’t. I didn’t think anything about it until they found her body at the same church,” he noted.

Crystal Faris of Buchtel also noticed the vehicle on the night of March 22.

“On my way back home around 12 to 12:30 a.m., on Route 33 in the church parking lot was a big white car that was parked towards the back of the building and parked crooked. I didn’t think much about it because people stop there all the time, but it caught my attention because it was parked so close to the back on the right side. Originally, cars always pull over next to the road. Two men were out of the car. It was too dark to recognize, but both were about six feet tall give or take a little. I thought they just had car trouble.”

http://www.circlevilleherald.com/articles/2011/04/22/news/doc4db2592dd09fd106593651.txt

Thanks Surfie! I was just thinking about Summer.

I am so glad at least two have been charged. Wonder what kind of deal the mother-in-law got? She better not get out of this. :mad:

I'm happy to see these charges, but not happy to not see any charges against Sandra yet.

Her deal with the prosecution better not have been for complete immunity.

I'm happy to see these charges, but not happy to not see any charges against Sandra yet.

Her deal with the prosecution better not have been for complete immunity.

BBM: I'm starting to wonder...sadly if the only charge she will face is the kidnapping charge. The grand jury met two times after Summer was murdered. The first time, no indictment was handed down to any of them. The second time, indictments were only handed down to WI and WI2, not Sandra.

Murder charges filed against Summer Inman's husband, father in law
Murder charges are filed against the husband and father-in-law of a woman who was strangled and dumped in a septic system in March.
William A. Inman Jr., 26, and William A. Inman Sr., 47, have been charged with two counts of aggravated murder and one count each of murder, tampering with evidence and gross abuse of a corpse.
More...

Summer Inman's father in law could face death pentalty
Two months after the Logan mother was strangled, Summer Inman's father-in-law is arraigned on felony charges in Hocking County.
William A. Inman Sr., 47, was arraigned on two counts of aggravated murder and one count each of murder, tampering with evidence and gross abuse of a corpse Tuesday morning. He pleaded not guilty to all charges.
William A. Inman Jr., 26, Summer's estranged husband, was arraigned Monday morning on the same charges and also pleaded not guilty to all charges.
More... Video included...

Inman pleads not guilty in killing of son's wife
The pastel ribbons that still hug the light poles along Main Street are a reminder that the community has not forgotten Summer D. Inman.
The ribbons went up when the prayers did, when townspeople gathered at the downtown park gazebo to pray for her safe return after she was abducted on March 22.
Now, at the Hocking County courthouse across from the gazebo, Summer Inman's father-in-law and husband are preparing to stand trial for her murder.
More...

Such sad details :( I think of Summer often. How her children, family and friends must be suffering... I really hope justice is served for Summer and all involved are charged in her murder.

:rose:

No sewage in her lungs.

This just makes me so :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious: to read, reminds me of the horrific indignity to the poor soul, in life and death.

Summer Inman did not inhale any sewage into her lungs, which was consistent with her being dead before she was placed in the septic tank, Casto noted. Police said she was abducted about 11 p.m., and Casto placed her time of death at between 11 and 11:45 p.m. He also noted bruises on her “upper and lower extremities.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...kly-held-purse/2011/06/08/AGn8prLH_story.html

Thinking about Summer, her precious children, her boyfriend, and her parents. How heartwrenching this must be for them! I still cannot fathom why anyone would go to such extremes over a divorce situation!

R.I.P. Summer - justice will prevail against these monsters!

Final autopsy results show Ohio woman found dead in septic tank was killed quickly
A woman found dead in a septic tank in southeast Ohio still had her purse on her arm and was killed within 45 minutes after being snatched off a street, an autopsy report said.
The autopsy findings released by the Athens County coroner confirmed a preliminary ruling that Summer Inman, 25, was strangled, the Logan Daily News reported Wednesday. Inman had a "plastic zip tie positioned tightly around" her neck and zip ties around her wrists, according to the medical examiner who conducted the autopsy.
More...

Warden: Inmate tried to kill self
A warden said an Ohio woman charged with kidnapping her daughter-in-law found strangled in a septic tank apparently tried to commit suicide in jail.
More...

Sandra Inman suicide try suspected
A southeastern Ohio woman charged with kidnapping her daughter-in-law apparently tried to commit suicide yesterday by jumping 15 to 20 feet from a second-floor jail tier.
More...

Sandra Inman out of jail
The mother-in-law of a brutally murdered Summer Inman is no longer behind bars at the Southeast Regional Jail.
More... Video included...

Woman charged in Summer Inman kidnapping moved for evaluation
A woman charged with kidnapping her daughter-in-law, whose body was later found in a septic tank near an Athens County church, was transferred from jail on Thursday so that she can undergo a competency hearing.
Sandra Inman, who has been in custody at the Southeast Ohio Regional Jail, was taken to a psychiatric hospital, 10TV News reported.
Authorities did not say how long she would be away from the jail.
More...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back