GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know when the mom's boyfriend went missing?

Was it after the police noticed the bloody clothing? If so, was he at the house at that time or did someone send him a message to get out of town?

Is the house where the body was found in the area of the Saturday morning cell ping?

I haven't kept up very well the last couple of days. Did we even know that Tiffany's mom had a live-in boyfriend before now?

Here's the website of the Bellefontaine local radio station: www.peakofohio.com. It mentions the vehicle found on 33 near Lewistown, Ohio, saying that the vehicle was actually registered to Debra Neeley, Tiffany's mother.

From the examiner article, I gathered by the wording that they saw the bloody piece of clothing, left and obtained a search warrant. I'm guessing they didn't let on they'd seen it so that no evidence was destroyed. It doesn't sound like they asked to search and the Mom said no..I could be wrong. I'm just hoping she didn't have anything to do with this. =( On the WHIO comments, someone mentions it's cold and prob. very cold in the basement and that could have slowed down decomp things. No idea. How awful.

Ms. Brown was reported missing Saturday morning.

Friday, she left her sons, ages 3 and 5, with a neighbor around 4:45 p.m. to run some errands.

It was the last time she was seen alive.

Ms. Neeley had reported her daughter was in good spirits and had just received an income tax return.

She had given the check to her mother and Mr. Littleton for safekeeping until she could arrange the purchase of a van.

After her disappearance, the boys stayed with Ms. Neeley and the Eastern Avenue home became a hub of activity as family members gathered to support each other and work to get the news out about Ms. Brown’s disappearance.

http://www.examiner.org/index.php?o...mans-body-found&catid=34:local-news&Itemid=55

I am not ready to point fingers at her mom. There really is no motive for a 45 year old woman to kill her own daughter.

My feeling is that SL just didn't get a chance to move Tiffany. She was reported missing the next morning and perhaps SL didn't expect that.

Also, if SL owned that house, perhaps the basement doors were all locked so that DN could not access the basement.

Do we know when the mom's boyfriend went missing?

Was it after the police noticed the bloody clothing? If so, was he at the house at that time or did someone send him a message to get out of town?

Is the house where the body was found in the area of the Saturday morning cell ping?

I haven't kept up very well the last couple of days. Did we even know that Tiffany's mom had a live-in boyfriend before now?

From this article http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-roxa...g-indianapolis-woman-20110216,0,6152219.story Tiffany's mom was the live-in. The house is owned by Samuel Littleton.

I've been wondering when he became MIA as well. If the reason LE went to the house where they both lived based on the blood stain they saw while re-watching the video then who would have been able to clue him in? Maybe he felt like LE would eventually close in on him or maybe he figured there would be more interviews and the smell would eventually speak for itself so he bailed. The timing is suspicious to me though.

My hinky meter goes up when it says she gave them her income tax return for safe keeping....that's just...weird. I wouldn't have given my parents my checks, ever. Not because I don't trust them, but why would she need to give it to her Mom for "safe keeping"? Wouldn't she just deposit it and put it in another account or something? She has two boys, lived on her own...doesn't sound like she needed Mom to hold her piggy bank. If it was a check, why would she need to worry about safe keeping? Most people do direct deposit or it's in their name! Did they steal it from her or force her to cash it at the bank when she made that drop? MOO

Just a guess, but maybe she did not have a bank account and operated by cash and money orders, since she used Western Union. Still, not sure why a check would not have been safe at her own home.

I am not ready to point fingers at her mom. There really is no motive for a 45 year old woman to kill her own daughter.

My feeling is that SL just didn't get a chance to move Tiffany. She was reported missing the next morning and perhaps SL didn't expect that.

Also, if SL owned that house, perhaps the basement doors were all locked so that DN could not access the basement.

It's strange that she wasn't concerned about her daughter not returning that night. Who leaves their children behind like that when they said they would be back in a half hour? That alone is reason for concern. IMO

I'm not saying her mother killed her but I'm leaning towards she knew what happened and might have been buying time for clean up. Even that doesn't make sense though because you would think they would have moved the body knowing the media and LE would be at the house. :banghead:

"Police located a truck that may have been driven by Littleton parked at a farm on Township Road 33 in Logan County Wednesday night. The truck still had the keys in the ignition. A search of the area was conducted using dogs and a plane, but authorities have yet to comment about the results."

http://www.whiotv.com/news/26894428/detail.html

I don't think he was a smart criminal and has made quite a few errors. I think he will be found very soon. IMO

I'm sorry I can't type alot of answers or point you to the posts somewhere upthread. I'm babysitting and just trying to keep up with the latest news. BTW, Spongebob and Elmo are ok but I'd sure like to watch the news. :crazy:

I'm so confused. The only window of time I can see where Tiffany was at the residence with SL alone would have been right after she made the deposits at the bank. Mom certainly came home after 6 or so. So, how does the pizza call to the babysitter make any sense? Surely, he had to have lured her down to the basement and then killed her there.

??

Hopefully they find him dead in a field. The least he could do is save the taxpayers some money. Pure evil. RIP poor Tiffany.

A couple of things from the video: The clothing item was a shirt. There will be a presser tomorrow. The video with SL in it by this same news station was "shot earlier this week" (no specific day mentioned though). Also I read somewhere that SL works in Kenton, which explains the ping.

Video of news reporter in front of moms house.

http://www.whiotv.com/news/26894428/detail.html

Does anyone know how far from his house to where they found his truck is?

Since we don't ahve an exact address of where the truck was located, I would say approximately 6-10 miles or so. Township Road 33 goes both north and south of Route 47. The northern portion is also called Pleasant Grove Road. The southern portion does not appear to have an alternative name. I placed the end point, where the truck was found midway between the 2 sections of Township Road 33 on Route 47, so that both portions of road are visible. If someone figures out where the farm is, I will adjust the location.

Here is a map... http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...7092,-83.80871&spn=0.114958,0.208912&t=h&z=13

Is the apartment building where Tiffany's car was located close to the house too? I read elsewhere that it was a couple of blocks away.

RIP Tiffany, I really hope her mother didn't have anything to do with her death! Bless those poor little boys:(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90
Back