GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.examiner.org/index.php?o...-for-young-sons&catid=34:local-news&Itemid=55
Babysitter mourns Tiffany, grieves for young sons

“I’m just crushed to know those babies were in the house with their mommy ...,” who may have been buried under a pile of wood in the basement since Friday, according to sources close to the case.
and
But now she is not discounting him as the culprit, especially after observing numerous scratches on his neck while visiting the family earlier this week. His explanation for the scratches, she said, was that he had been ‘handling wood that got away from him.’

I have a feeling She was murdered and hdden before the mom got home, mom probably thought Tiffany was home with her boys, or out with friends maybee?? This is so unbelievable her being in the basement the whole time, BF probably told her he got blood on the shirt from a nosebleed or scrape JMO

I'm confused as to how she ended up at her mother's house. Tiffany took the boys to her neighbors house to run errands. She went to the bank and that's all that is known for sure? Is there anything stated in the media or anywhere else as to why she would have stopped by her mom's house? (did he/someone text her to come over?) I can't imagine he did this somewhere else and then brought her back to the mom's house to hide her in the basement.

Maybe she swung by her mother's to drop off the bank deposit receipt and bank pouch. She must have walked in on something. Poor thing.

Maybe she swung by her mother's to drop off the bank deposit receipt and bank pouch. She must have walked in on something. Poor thing.

I am wondering why they didn't zero in on the Mthers bf if he had scratches all over his neck. Don't they routinely check family members and boyfriends for scratches and wounds immediately?

He must of been zeroed in on if they could spot blood on his clothing. It was probably just a drop and the mom didn't know what it was or just didn't notice it. They were eagle eyeing that place during her interview, spotted the shirt, went and got their search warrant and found her. That Wednesday evening they found the abandoned truck. Didn't any of the neighbors see him driving her car out of the neighborhood? Kids are getting home from school, etc. It must have still been daylight. How creepy for him to use her cell phone like that. I wonder if they found it in the basement as well.

I think that's going to be an important factor in determining what happened.

I'm confused as to how she ended up at her mother's house.

Who was it exactly that said they were supposed to go V-day shopping? Just the boyfriend? I'm thinking if that were actually true, maybe she swung by to pick him up and that's how she came to be there...

Who was it exactly that said they were supposed to go V-day shopping? Just the boyfriend? I'm thinking if that were actually true, maybe she swung by to pick him up and that's how she came to be there...

If this were the case, you would think the neighbors would have seen them in the car together. How could no one have seen them together in broad daylight? Sneaky basement dwelling troll.

I think you nailed it. IIRC there was mention that they were supposed to go shopping and "he" claimed she never showed up.

I think you nailed it. IIRC there was mention that they were supposed to go shopping and "he" claimed she never showed up.

Just speculation but could it be that it was he she was texting about meeting at Chucky Cheese?

Interesting....

http://www.examiner.org/index.php?o...mans-body-found&catid=34:local-news&Itemid=55

An Eastern Avenue neighbor reported seeing officers and detectives outside the Littleton residence around 9 p.m.

At 2 a.m. today, “the house was lit up like a Christmas tree, especially the basement,” the neighbor said.

This morning there were no outward signs of the overnight activity.

The neighbor also said Mr. Littleton worked in Kenton. The last activity on Ms. Brown’s cell phone came Saturday morning from north of Kenton.

And maybe he even made up the story that they were supposed to go shop together, because he wanted a cover story if anyone saw them together.

That's an interesting idea. That or someone else because she didn't want to be alone with him.

I know they reported that the friend said they couldn't make it. But that could have been false info given out or it could have been SL making an alibi that he never met with her, but did end up going there afterall.

Interesting....

http://www.examiner.org/index.php?o...mans-body-found&catid=34:local-news&Itemid=55

An Eastern Avenue neighbor reported seeing officers and detectives outside the Littleton residence around 9 p.m.

At 2 a.m. today, “the house was lit up like a Christmas tree, especially the basement,” the neighbor said.

This morning there were no outward signs of the overnight activity.

The neighbor also said Mr. Littleton worked in Kenton. The last activity on Ms. Brown’s cell phone came Saturday morning from north of Kenton.

If you read one of the commentprs on this link. they state that SL rode a motorcycle. Is the "beware of motorcycle magnet", which is missing from her car, in the basement as well?

Boy, this guy is turning out to be a real winner. Look at this emergency post:

BREAKING NEWS: LOGAN CO SHERIFF'S OFFICE AND BELLFONTAINE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR A 2004 LINCOLN GRAND MARQUIS GREEN OH LICENCE PDG13E. THE OWNERS ARE RICHARD AND GLADIS RUSSELL FROM RURAL LOGAN COUNTY. POLICE ARE CONCERNED WITH THEIR WELFARE. THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE CONNECTED TO SAM LITTLETON. THEY ARE MISSING.

http://abc.daytonsnewssource.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wkef_vid_5827.shtml

BREAKING NEWS: LOGAN CO SHERIFF'S OFFICE AND BELLFONTAINE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR A 2004 LINCOLN GRAND MARQUIS GREEN OH LICENCE PDG13E. THE OWNERS ARE RICHARD AND GLADIS RUSSELL FROM RURAL LOGAN COUNTY. POLICE ARE CONCERNED WITH THEIR WELFARE. THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE CONNECTED TO SAM LITTLETON. THEY ARE MISSING.

http://abc.daytonsnewssource.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wkef_vid_5827.shtml

Oh no! I hope they catch this SOB before he does it again.

Oh no!! I hope they catch him quik!! I wonder who these folks are to him??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90
Back