Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A couple of things...

First, he either knew the elderly couple and choose them for a reason

or

Second, when he dropped the truck he walked to the nearest house.

My guess is the first...he knew these people were elderly, would be easy to take advantage of...he probably took car, money, food, etc. and money would bet that they live in a somewhat secluded area, possibly a farm house etc., where no one could see any activity off the main road.

The thing that baffles me is....he had to know LE knew is was the main suspect, the elderly couple would be easy targets to take advantage of without causing harm to them, and it wasn't like they were going to let his secret out, he had to know he was wanted, so with that said, what would be the point of harming the elderly couple. He could have robbed them easily without taking them or hurting them.

This doesn't look good - they're probably on their property too. I hate to say that.

Finally, the ex of Tiffany comes from a great family, he's had a rough last year.

The elderly couple does know SL as they sold him his house.

Sadly, I don't think this is going to end well either and I fear they may not be alive now too.

This guy needs to be found and quick!

A couple of things...

First, he either knew the elderly couple and choose them for a reason

or

Second, when he dropped the truck he walked to the nearest house.

My guess is the first...he knew these people and knew they were elderly, and would be easy to take advantage of...he probably took car, money, food, etc. and I would bet money that they live in a somewhat secluded area, possibly a farm house etc., where no one could see any activity off the main road.

The thing that baffles me is....he had to know LE have him as the main suspect. The elderly couple would be easy targets to take advantage of without causing harm to them, and it wasn't like they were going to let his secret out, he had to know he was wanted, so with that said, what would be the point of harming the elderly couple. He could have robbed them easily without taking them or hurting them.

This doesn't look good - they're probably on their property too. I hate to say that.

Finally, the ex of Tiffany comes from a great family, he's had a rough last year.

If he hurt this couple, I may blow a gasket. Just sayin'.

I really, really have a difficult time when people hurt the elderly. And you said what I was thinking - that he could've gotten their car or whatever else without resorting to more violence.

What was going on in this family that we, the public, don't know about? :waitasec:

is there a link somewhere that states this couple sold him his house?

Is this where the elderly couple reside....house probably in son's name.

http://lcaweb.co.logan.oh.us/aweb/details/propertycard.aspx?ParcelID=230610000006000

"Family members asked authorities to check on the well being of Richard and Gladis Russell of County Road 91, who haven’t been heard from since sometime yesterday."

82 acres road frontage....farm...whatever took place there, no one would have seen a thing.

The total market value of this property is high....Sam Littleton knew where to go to get what he needed to run.

Agh....I just feel like these beautiful people likely answered their door recognizing SL's face from the house sale. Just like Tiffany, they never saw it coming. Of course he couldn't leave them behind alive....he had to get their car and keys....and couldn't risk them calling LE, since they knew who he was. I don't feel like they are going to be ok. I really hope and pray that I am wrong.

Yes, that would be the home. :-\

I really, really hope he did not harm these people, but his track record isn't looking good for that, and my gut tells me there's going to be a tragic ending to this.

Why isn't this national news? They have been missing for more than 24 hours, right?? This guy has potentially killed 3 people in less than a week.....at the very least he has killed one and has kidnapped 2 people. He could be anywhere by now. I'm fairly confident he isn't anywhere near Harrison, Oh.

Here's my thought on something, and people probably aren't going to like me for it, BUT (I must add my info. could be wrong)

Depending on when Sam was last seen by family, surely they had to know the truck was missing as well. Why wasn't it ever mentioned that he could possibly be missing in this truck.

The neighbors said they saw the truck sitting for days....would they have called the police to report it, if they had known that the truck was suspected to be missing with the suspect. Everyone in Logan County was aware of the situation, and just letting people know he's on the loose would be enough to make everyone's eyes glued to every truck they would see.

Would they have been able to search for him sooner, possibly preventing the elderly couple from being missing?

My guess is that he went to them because he knew they would open the door to him. But no I don't think he would leave them alive. First he most likely needed more money than they would willingly give to him. And he couldn't take a chance on their calling LE on him too early. The longer that LE didn't know he had their car, the farther he could get in it.

However, I do wonder if he got one of them to go to the ATM. And why would he hide the bodies if he killed them? He is already wanted for one murder, why would (pardon me for this) why would two more bother him? He hid her remains in order to allow him more time to get away. But he left from their home without anyone knowing. So that puzzles me, and gives me a little hope. Also how long did he hole up in their house? Did he leave right away, or did he stay there a few days watching what was happening and making preparations?

I just caught the end of this tonight. Is it true that her remains were found hidden in her Mom's house?

Here's my thought on something, and people probably aren't going to like me for it, BUT (I must add my info. could be wrong)

Depending on when Sam was last seen by family, surely they had to know the truck was missing as well. Why wasn't it ever mentioned that he could possibly be missing in this truck.

The neighbors said they saw the truck sitting for days....would they have called the police to report it, if they had known that the truck was suspected to be missing with the suspect. Everyone in Logan County was aware of the situation, and just letting people know he's on the loose would be enough to make everyone's eyes glued to every truck they would see.

Would they have been able to search for him sooner, possibly preventing the elderly couple from being missing?

The truck is registered in Tiffany's mothers name---so she had to have known it was missing awhile ago. She even knew he was missing at some point. Denial, I suppose.

Boy, this guy is turning out to be a real winner. Look at this emergency post:

BREAKING NEWS: LOGAN CO SHERIFF'S OFFICE AND BELLFONTAINE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR A 2004 LINCOLN GRAND MARQUIS GREEN OH LICENCE PDG13E. THE OWNERS ARE RICHARD AND GLADIS RUSSELL FROM RURAL LOGAN COUNTY. POLICE ARE CONCERNED WITH THEIR WELFARE. THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE CONNECTED TO SAM LITTLETON. THEY ARE MISSING.

http://abc.daytonsnewssource.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wkef_vid_5827.shtml

:eek::eek: OMG

http://www.examiner.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=34&Itemid=55

The FBI also has joined in the search for the Russells.

Authorities believe the vehicle is being operated by the couple, and they are interested in confirming the Russells' welfare. It appears to be connected to efforts to locate Samuel K. Littleton II as a person of interest in the Tiffany Brown homicide.

The search for Mr. Littleton reportedly prompted Indian Lake School officials to implement a "lock-down" Thursday for period of time.

According to records of the Logan County Auditor, the Russells sold the 729 Eastern Ave. residence, where Ms. Brown's body was found Wednesday, to Mr. Littleton and Deborah Neeley in 2009.

Attachments

• L2hvbWUvZXhhbWluZXIvcHVibGljX2h0bWwvaW1hZ2VzL3N0b3JpZXMvMjAxMS8wMi4xNy4xMS9SdXNzZWxscGhvdG9fMDIx.jpg
    L2hvbWUvZXhhbWluZXIvcHVibGljX2h0bWwvaW1hZ2VzL3N0b3JpZXMvMjAxMS8wMi4xNy4xMS9SdXNzZWxscGhvdG9fMDIx.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 6
My guess is that he went to them because he knew they would open the door to him. But no I don't think he would leave them alive. First he most likely needed more money than they would willingly give to him. And he couldn't take a chance on their calling LE on him too early. The longer that LE didn't know he had their car, the farther he could get in it.

However, I do wonder if he got one of them to go to the ATM. And why would he hide the bodies if he killed them? He is already wanted for one murder, why would (pardon me for this) why would two more bother him? He hid her remains in order to allow him more time to get away. But he left from their home without anyone knowing. So that puzzles me, and gives me a little hope. Also how long did he hole up in their house? Did he leave right away, or did he stay there a few days watching what was happening and making preparations?

I just caught the end of this tonight. Is it true that her remains were found hidden in her Mom's house?

Yes, her remains were found in the basement of mom's house.

The truck is registered in Tiffany's mothers name---so she had to have known it was missing awhile ago. She even knew he was missing at some point. Denial, I suppose.

I see him giving her some excuse for why he needed some time away. That he was just too emotional, too upset, too overwhelmed, etc. Weren't they keeping the children too by this point??

Honestly, I've been with my husband for 10 years. If he said he needed to be alone for a few days after such an emotional event, I wouldn't think much of it.....I might be a little sad that he would leave me to deal with the emotions by myself, but I wouldn't remotely think that he wanted to skip town because he was involved in the murder of my child...a child he has known for more than a decade.
They were together 16 years. That's a LONG time to hide your 'murdering side'. imho

183117_10150148453529369_53828014368_8142116_6410612_n.jpg

If he hurt this couple, I may blow a gasket. Just sayin'.

I really, really have a difficult time when people hurt the elderly. And you said what I was thinking - that he could've gotten their car or whatever else without resorting to more violence.

What was going on in this family that we, the public, don't know about? :waitasec:

LadyL...maybe he was doing drugs? Meth? IDK..He seemed to just snap. Now possibly he kidnapped this couple. This is crazy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy
Back