GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Boy, this guy is turning out to be a real winner. Look at this emergency post:

BREAKING NEWS: LOGAN CO SHERIFF'S OFFICE AND BELLFONTAINE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR A 2004 LINCOLN GRAND MARQUIS GREEN OH LICENCE PDG13E. THE OWNERS ARE RICHARD AND GLADIS RUSSELL FROM RURAL LOGAN COUNTY. POLICE ARE CONCERNED WITH THEIR WELFARE. THEY BELIEVE THEY ARE CONNECTED TO SAM LITTLETON. THEY ARE MISSING.

http://abc.daytonsnewssource.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wkef_vid_5827.shtml

I have never seen a case have so many twists and turns. Unbelievable.

I had a sinking feeling this case was going to get uglier. :(

If this guy is desperate, and I think he is, there is no telling how ugly it could get.

That Gladis Russell would not be linked to this case. Looks like a good portion of her friends list is from Oklahoma.

I wonder if this girl could be a friend of Tiffany's?

I don't think so. I think she and/or her father were taken by Tiffany's murderer because he needed to ditch his vehicle quickly. I wonder if they live within walking distance from where his car was left....or if he pulled over and faked car trouble and they picked him up thinking he needed help.

I read over on Topix that it is an elderly couple. Also read that Richard Russell owns property behind SL on Columbus Avenue.

The couple is missing from a residence in the 4000 block of County Road 91.

Bellefontaine police and Logan County Sheriff want to find the couple in connection with their efforts in locating Samuel Littleton. The couple home is two miles from where the Littleton's car was found.
Logan County Sheriff and Bellefontaine Police are both investigating this missing person's case.

Family members and neighbors have not heard from Richard and Gladis Russell since sometime Wednesday, said authorities. http://www.whiotv.com/news/26906791/detail.html

I had just read about this elderly couple and thought, oh no, not another case like this (there's been a few lately), then come on this thread & it's supposedly connected to the suspect?

And someone said he had two people with the same names on his friend's list, except they're different ages & locations right?

That's quite a remarkable coincidence ...

How long has Sam been missing btw?

ETA: Oh, hold up - those first links posted aren't connected at all. We actually aren't supposed to link private FB's and especially if we don't know they're connected to the suspect. I mistakenly thought that the poster had found them from the suspect's FB page but it appears not.

I had just read about this elderly couple and thought, oh no, not another case like this (there's been a few lately), then come on this thread & it's supposedly connected to the suspect?

And someone said he had two people with the same names on his friend's list, except they're different ages & locations right?

That's quite a remarkable coincidence ...

How long has Sam been missing btw?

Last seen Tuesday??

How does this guy date the mother for more than a decade and not show signs...red flags....that he might harm someone?

This case is getting more bizarro-wrold all the time...I hope he does not hurt anyone else.

I know I am old-fashioned but these days, from reading here on WS, the very phrase "mom's boyfriend" makes me cringe...not really a phrase I ever heard growing up. :(

ETA: Oh, hold up - those first links posted aren't connected at all. We actually aren't supposed to link private FB's and especially if we don't know they're connected to the suspect. I mistakenly thought that the poster had found them from the suspect's FB page but it appears not.

My apologies. I am a newbie and didn't realize this was not permitted. I did post an immediate correction. Won't happen again.

A couple of things...

First, he either knew the elderly couple and choose them for a reason

or

Second, when he dropped the truck he walked to the nearest house.

My guess is the first...he knew these people and knew they were elderly, and would be easy to take advantage of...he probably took car, money, food, etc. and I would bet money that they live in a somewhat secluded area, possibly a farm house etc., where no one could see any activity off the main road.

The thing that baffles me is....he had to know LE have him as the main suspect. The elderly couple would be easy targets to take advantage of without causing harm to them, and it wasn't like they were going to let his secret out, he had to know he was wanted, so with that said, what would be the point of harming the elderly couple. He could have robbed them easily without taking them or hurting them.

This doesn't look good - they're probably on their property too. I hate to say that.

Finally, the ex of Tiffany comes from a great family, he's had a rough last year.

My apologies. I am a newbie and didn't realize this was not permitted. I did post an immediate correction. Won't happen again.

that's ok! we all make mistakes and especially when we're new :blowkiss:

I've been known *ahem* to mess up a time or two :p

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83