GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the apartment building where Tiffany's car was located close to the house too? I read elsewhere that it was a couple of blocks away.

Yes. It is close by - about half of a mile. There's another monkey wrench too. Say SL lures her to the home, they go in the basement, he kills her and then he's got to deal with her car. All of this has to happen between 4 and whatever time mom gets home. But then there's that call or text about pizza? Figuring this out (w/o mom's involvement) is like nailing jello to a tree. If the coroner can estimate a time/date of death, that will be really telling IMO.

Officers were interviewing Brown's mother, Deb Neeley, on Wednesday night when they identified what appeared to be bloody clothing in an upstairs area of the house. The officers later searched the basement and found Brown's body hidden there, 10TV's Angela An reported.

Clair Fulkerson, Brown's cousin, appealed for Littleton to come forward.

"You need to come forward and tell what you know," she said. "There's a lot of stuff unknown at this point, and we need you to come forward and put it together. Just let us know whether you had part or didn't. We just need to know."

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...issing-mother-person-of-interest.html?sid=102

Just spent the better part of my lunch hour reading this thread after seeing the police found a body via Google news. I'm remote connected from work and my connection is terrible, so forgive me for not going back and quoting the post, but a few pages ago someone said that they police noticed the bloodstained article after rewatching a video? Did I read that wrong or was it mis-stated?

Just spent the better part of my lunch hour reading this thread after seeing the police found a body via Google news. I'm remote connected from work and my connection is terrible, so forgive me for not going back and quoting the post, but a few pages ago someone said that they police noticed the bloodstained article after rewatching a video? Did I read that wrong or was it mis-stated?

I'm kind of fuzzy on that myself. The initial reports said the mother was re-interviewed and that was when the police noticed the blood-stained clothing (shirt) "upstairs" - I guess meaning the main floor of the home and not the basement. I did see the video statement, so it could be that they took a video of the interview of the mom and noticed the shirt. Then they got the search warrant. Either way, there was a blood stained shirt somewhere out in the open. I wonder if it had been washed. Hmmm...blood is really hard to get out of clothes.

I thought the POI and Tiffany's mom had been together 16 years?

That's what I thought. One of the neighbors on the video upthread said 16 years too. Sometimes, though, it is not uncommon for a divorce to take over a year, so they could have gotten together while he was separated from his wife.

I really, really, really hope that the kids' father has picked them up and has custody right now.

Is it safe to say that Sam's house is now a crime scene and that mom and kids and who ever else is there had to leave? I sure do hope so for their safety.

"Police issued a statement stressing that Neeley is NOT a suspect.

Logan County Coroner Dr. Michael Failor and agents from the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation assisted at the scene.

The Logan County Sheriff’s Office recovered a red Chevy pickup on Township Road 33 near Lewistown Wednesday night around 6:20.

Authorities believe the truck, registered to Neeley, was driven by Littleton.

Officers with K-9 teams re-examined the area this morning, extensively searching on foot with air support from the State Highway Patrol. No significant evidence was found."

http://www.peakofohio.com/

The ex of Tiffany how some cute Halloween pictures of what looks like to be her boys...so sad :(

I was reading the whio tv comments that someone here posted a link to...

several comments said that there is more to this and it's going to be ugly

How much uglier can it be?

It can be much uglier... it is horrific that Tiffany is dead and her boys won't have a mother. Now we just hope that she didn't suffer and she was simply killed, maybe accidentally and put in the basement because the person panicked.

It could be far uglier than that if the crime was premeditated, if a close family member was involved, if she was assaulted, tortured, killed slowly, and/or her body was made unrecognizable.

Jonathan (Foster)
Zahra
Debbie in Vegas
Jasmine was in a suitcase
Then of course Ethan Stacy...

Whoever killed Tiffany could have had every intention of getting away with it. Then just not had a chance to get the body out of there. The "body believed to be Tiffany" may have already been ready to be disposed of, there just may not have been a chance to do it.

That's what I thought. One of the neighbors on the video upthread said 16 years too. Sometimes, though, it is not uncommon for a divorce to take over a year, so they could have gotten together while he was separated from his wife.

That's true, but I guess I would have worded it differently. As in, my mom was married to him for five years or my mom divorced him 15 years ago. I dunno. Seemed odd to me. But then I'm a little :crazy:

I really, really, really hope that the kids' father has picked them up and has custody right now.

The father doesn't seem to be doing too well financially. He did seem to be very concerned about Tiffany. His facebook showed his concern. I can't really fault peeps with no jobs these days since I lost my own job two years ago. However, I just don't think he's financially stable enough to take care of his kids. Who knows though. ?

From what I read on here yesterday, he doesn't have it together either. I hope there is a relative with a stable, normal life willing ti help raise the darling little boys.

From what I read on here yesterday, he doesn't have it together either. I hope there is a relative with a stable, normal life willing ti help raise the darling little boys.

Perhaps Grandpa Brown will take them. He seems like a pretty decent individual. I'm still on the fence about Momma N, unfortunately.

Just got caught up and all I can say is wow... in the basement the whole time...unbelievable
Some things that stick out to me
1. Where did we get Tiffany's errand running timeline from? Mom or the babysitter? We know she went to the bank as that can be verified. Telling the babysitter picking up pizza/don't feed the kids makes sense too. But who is filling in all the other blanks?
2. The stained shirt obviously had to be in plain view if LE saw it. How did Mom miss it? with 2 young kids in the house she would/should have been doing quite a bit of tidying up, you would think. And whose shirt? Tiffany's or the boyfriends?
3. the statement about mom and SL holding onto the income tax check...may just be a cover story to explain why they had possession of it.(IMO) If Tiffany was really going to western union money to a cousin, you would think she would have needed some money out of that check. Most single moms don't have excess cash just laying around to send to relatives.
4. Did Tiffany always go to the bank to make the business deposits for her moms shop or was this an "out of the blue" request? and could she have been at her moms house to drop off the bank receipt?

http://www.myfox28columbus.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wtte_vid_9338.shtml
Investigators say they became suspicious while re-interviewing Brown's mother when they recognized an article of clothing from Littleton that appeared to be blood stained.
so it was SL's shirt they saw bbm
and
A positive identification and cause of death is pending an autopsy by the Logan County Coroner's Office.

Not to be graphic, but if a positive ID could not be made by someone just identifying the body, then the level of decomp had to be pretty severe. I still don't understand how there would have been no smell.

Thanks, SurfieTX, for the response. I hope we get clarification on this soon.

I have a feeling, however, that SL is dead somewhere. Shot himself in the woods or something like that.

Has there been a cause of death released yet? Curious how she was killed...

ETA: Nevermind. lynnb posted at the same time. I hope COD is determined soon. I don't think it was anynoe else's body randomly in their basement.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marie Rowe
Back