GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some speculation on FB. Not bringing it over here but thought it may be interesting if someone wants to pop over and take a look. From CS...

You have a link?

Crocus - I must have missed the info about a text? Who was it from?

According to Stephanie's father, someone WAS watching Stephanie.

...chills... :runaway:

Seriously, after so many of these cases, is it a wonder that any of us leave our homes?!?

Why wasn't the parole officer putting a stop to the convicted arsonist having fires during every season of the year? It sounds like they were excessive.

What exactly are the traits of an arsonist, anyway?

MH reminds me of Vinson Filyaw who kidnapped a 14 year old girl about 1 1/2 hours from my home and kept her in an underground bunker he had built for about a week. She was finally able to steal his cell phone and send a text while he fell asleep.

"A 14-year-old girl missing for more than a week before she summoned help with a text message is now resting and recovering from her ordeal in an underground bunker, her mother said Monday."
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2006-09-18-text-message-rescue_x.htm

oh yes! I forgot about that case.

Crocus - I must have missed the info about a text? Who was it from?

It was reported that GB (the ex bf who was still living with Tina) received a text from Tina at 11:30 am that Wednesday (although first reported it was at 4:40 am) that she had fed the dog. (Tanner, a miniature pinscher, who is also missing)

A few questions I have, wondering what others think:

1. If Sarah was the intended target, then why was he watching the family AND Stephanie?

2. If his house was "lined with leaves", what exactly does that mean? I have a visual of leaves pasted all over the walls, floors and ceilings. Combined with the neighbours report of MH killing/eating squirrels, him being a tree trimmer, and him sitting up high in the trees, I confess, I wonder if he fancied himself a squirrel?

Warning: Graphic Alert

Bear with me here, but, if, in his crazy mind, he sat in trees, lined his house etc., to BE a squirrel, could he have been "burying" and hoarding his victims away, like a squirrel would?

3. Could the bloody clothes found in the park yesterday by LE, possibly have been ANIMAL blood (the dog?). It was said that it was not human blood, but, could it have been Tanners?
WAIT! What is your source that LE found bloody clothes in the park yesterday?!?!?!?

But I hear what you're saying about the squirrel thing...all the more disturbing since he killed squirrels (and his next door neighbor was feeding them). What a predator.

What a twisted mind that would want to kill what they aspire to be?

And this is nothing against those who hunt to eat (let's not get into that volatile topic again on this thread again, please?).

WAIT! What is your source that LE found bloody clothes in the park yesterday?!?!?!?

But I hear what you're saying about the squirrel thing...all the more disturbing since he killed squirrels (and his next door neighbor was feeding them). What a predator.

What a twisted mind that would want to kill what they aspire to be?

And this is nothing against those who hunt to eat (let's not get into that volatile topic again on this thread again, please?).

I read that too last nite about the bloody clothes in the park...will have to find the link...brb

ETA: - it was here

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/15/26/knox-co-girl-found-alive-bound-no-word-3-others-ar-291229/

Some speculation on FB. Not bringing it over here but thought it may be interesting if someone wants to pop over and take a look. From CS...

Looks like it was removed.

It was reported that GB (the ex bf who was still living with Tina) received a text from Tina at 11:30 am that Wednesday (although first reported it was at 4:40 am) that she had fed the dog. (Tanner, a miniature pinscher, who is also missing)

Gotcha! I had to read a whole bunch to figure that one out! Has that been verified by LE at all?

I'm so sickened by this. Mt. Vernon is just a nice quiet community - I was less than 20 miles from there last Tuesday through Thursday! Almost impossible to believe.

I don't know if this has crossed anyone else's mind, but Stephanie is a petite blonde (which appears to be MH's "type"). I wonder if she wasn't his original target? Perhaps she fought back and was the first killed? (Just throwing ideas out here.) IMO, it seems likely that MH had already "taken control" of the house when the children arrived home from school. And with Sarah saying she never saw Stephanie, I wonder if she wasn't the first person MH attacked, and Sarah ended up being her replacement. (Again, just tossing out what pops into my head.)

I can't wait till we have some definite facts regarding timeframe and motive.
Chills.

Speculation, obviously...but for a psycho to go from g/f breaks up, stalks another woman, subdues/or worse her friend (another woman) and her son, binds and gags that friend's daughter...wow, just wow.

I hope not. There's still hope that the 3 are alive.

Looks like it was removed.

It must been.

the one thing I read was something about a drug deal going bad and I don't buy that at all.

MH eyes in that one booking looked like he was up for days. I just don't feel it was anything to do with drugs.

Here's another interesting thought (not my own)......if MH went so far as to commit arson to cover a simple act of burglary - isn't it possible that he tried to cover this up as much as possible? Maybe not locally, but took them somewhere else? Like he actually put some thought into?

Mohican State Park is less than 20 minutes away and has close to 4,800 acres. Just an idea.

Mohican State Park is less than 20 minutes away and has close to 4,800 acres. Just an idea.

Not a far stretch, considering the rear of Apple Valley is very close to route 3 which leads directly to Mohican/Loudonville.

Thank all of you for the welcomes!

Hope they find these poor people soon. I don’t think they are all that far from it.
Sounds like they are closing in little by little.

I know they have been looking along the Kokosing River, but I am curious if they've checked or considered searching the Mohican River? It does run into parts of Knox County.

I know they have been looking along the Kokosing River, but I am curious if they've checked or considered searching the Mohican River? It does run into parts of Knox County.

I was just looking at the maps of Knox County. I was just a Mohican last week, and was amazed at how huge it was - and beautiful! It would be a relatively easy place to hide something/someone.

I'm wondering though, if he did do something to the other 3 - was he using his pickup? And if so, maybe used the tarp to cover them while driving?

JMO

Here's another interesting thought (not my own)......if MH went so far as to commit arson to cover a simple act of burglary - isn't it possible that he tried to cover this up as much as possible? Maybe not locally, but took them somewhere else? Like he actually put some thought into?

I think he definitely tried to cover it up somehow, but how is the question. He just seems so sneaky that it's tough to wonder what would go through his mind. But if he went out of the area to conceal something, I don't know why he would leave her pickup in the location that he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper