GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just get the stats straight here-- Evidence shows that most serial killers have tortured or killed animals. Evidence DOES NOT SHOW that most people who kill or torture animals are serial killers. There has never been a survey or study conducted on every person who kills or tortures animals (i.e. workers in a chicken factory, farmers, hunters, etc.) because no such aggregate has been statistically possible. Maybe one day it will be a question on the census. Until then, we have to be more careful with the "science" we throw out. Correlation is not causation.

Again, most serial killers will have tortured or killed animals in the course of their lives BUT most torturers or killers of animals WILL NOT TURN OUT TO BE SERIAL KILLERS.

court time for Mister Hoffman!

off to see if anyone is tweeting, twooting, or otherwise

I read that court was delayed for some reason.
are you talking about the facebook post??? ((((if so the poster was confused about him not being in court yesterday/for it being postponed yesterday))))

Poor Sarah. My heart tangles in knots when I think of her.... can't imagine how many different sorts of emotions and fears she feels. My heart goes out to her and Kody's father as well. And to Stephanie's family. And to Hoffman's parents. All the families involved are horribly victimized as well. Just to let them know if anyone is reading that our hearts go out to you and hope for the best until it becomes impossible.

found a sock and a shoe, possible relevant

http://www.10tv.com/live/content/lo...ernon-missing-people-search-hope.html?sid=102

Investigators were using cadaver dogs to search six specific areas, including the Kokosing Gap trail that runs between Howard and Mount Vernon, 10TV's Tino Ramos reported.

Detectives told 10TV that dogs found a possible piece of evidence located off the trail near state Route 229.

It was a sock that appeared to have been recently placed in the area. Investigators were unsure whether it was connected to the missing people.

A shoe was also found at Foundation Park, but there was no immediate word on whether it belonged to one of the missing people.

From the google map I am looking at 229 and Gambier Rd are the same.:waitasec:

I just realized that 229 and Gambier Road are the same too. I was just repeating what I had read at the FaceBook page and not knowing the area thought it was an intersection.

I wonder if the trashbags and tarp were planted there as a red herring.

1 M Dollar Bond
http://twitter.com/tomwsyx6

15qoyvl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics