GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clothing descriptions:

Tina Herrmann: white ball cap, tan hoodie, dark-colored sweats, tennis shoes
Kody Maynard: black shoes, jeans, grey T-shirt, blue zip-up hoodie
Stephanie Sprang: still trying to find info

That's kind of weird--wasn't there a description of Stephanie's clothing posted on the FB page?

That's kind of weird--wasn't there a description of Stephanie's clothing posted on the FB page?

There's been lots of stuff posted on FB. My guess is that LE has been unable to confirm what she was wearing with enough certainty that they feel comfortable disclosing that information.

Yes, a bunch of purple items. That was the reason people were wearing purple, I thought.

FaceBook now reporting that Stephanie was wearing:
Purple and Grey EK hoodie, Purple and black ball cap, Black pants, white tennis shoes.

Just my observation. Sheriff Barber was very antsy to get this presser over and get out of there! He briefly stopped and asked a deputy to answer the question about volunteer searchers and while the deputy was talking he quickly exited.

This was completely different than yesterday when he answered more questions and lingered to mingle with the reporters. He was much more relaxed yesterday.

I thought I heard the Sheriff say that thru their investigation they now know how the perp came to know the missing.

Anybody else hear that?

ETA: he was answering a question...when it was asked first time reporter asked if Sarah had given them info about it & he said he couldn't say what Sarah said because it's important to investigation...reporter rephrased question & he answered it.

I will say it again, I am super, duper, duper intrigued with what Stephani's time line is (was) that day.

Totally different demeanor today. Not sure what that means (pressure growing, bad news pending), but very noticeable change.

No did not hear that, but at the very start he said this is going to brief today, lots going on. I think they are onto something and it just cannot be made public yet. too soon. IMHO

Was it just me or did Sheriff Barber seem different today? I thought he was much more serious and seemed to be in a hurry.

Yes, Sheriff much different demeanor today. Antsy? Burdened? Pointed....

He said they were still trying to determine why Hoffman targeted these individuals....

I thought I heard the Sheriff say that thru their investigation they now know how the perp came to know the missing.

Anybody else hear that?

ETA: he was answering a question...when it was asked first time reporter asked if Sarah had given them info about it & he said he couldn't say what Sarah said because it's important to investigation...reporter rephrased question & he answered it.

Yes, but I took that to mean that he didn't want to speculate (theme for today).

wouldn't Sarah be able to tell what everyone was wearing? anymore on statements from her?

Was it just me or did Sheriff Barber seem different today? I thought he was much more serious and seemed to be in a hurry.

Absolutely! I mentioned it in my post up-page. He was very antsy to get this presser over quickly. When a reporters asked where volunteer searchers should go, he tossed that question to a deputy and while the deputy was talking Sheriff Barber exited the room.

No cell phone or credit card activity.
That seems to mean those items haven't been found either at Tina's house, in their vehicles or at MH's house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy