GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering now, after looking at that KLWA, if he didn't finally break down and tell LE where they were at. That area looks very remote and maybe not as likely to have been searched by private parties since it's NW of the areas people seemed to be concentrating on. Do we know yet IF it was a citizen search party or official LE search party that found them??

:( I figured this is how it would turn out but I still had hope they would be found alive.

As for the dog, I really am feeling he will never be found. :/ I wouldn't put it past MH to have, well... had him for dinner. :sick:

I'm wondering now, after looking at that KLWA, if he didn't finally break down and tell LE where they were at. That area looks very remote and maybe not as likely to have been searched by private parties since it's NW of the areas people seemed to be concentrating on. Do we know yet IF it was a citizen search party or official LE search party that found them??

i hope for the searchers sake that they didnt have to find it... :(

I have no doubt he killed the dog but I believe Sarah was his target.

JMO

I was just thinking that maybe the dog was found dead by LE in the first search of the house and this was one thing they were holding back.

JMO

Hurry up ... I need to go home!! LOL this is what I get for watching this at work!!

I do recall someone posting on the Facebook site about strange behavior from a vehicle on Wendesday night 11/10 on Ankneytown Rd. this would be that area?

Me too! that is what I keep thinking. I want to go home but can't pull myself away.

Not even a sorry excuse for a human. This guy has no humanity.

So...he may have actually been at the house with the victims the first time the deputy came over to check and the pick up was still there?

more screen caps

Attachments

• knox06.jpg
    knox06.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 116
  • knox07.jpg
    knox07.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 110
  • knox08.jpg
    knox08.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 103
its an education this facebook/twitter/etc....thx for the help.....

more screen caps 2

Attachments

• search02.jpg
    search02.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 75
  • search04.jpg
    search04.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 73
  • search06.jpg
    search06.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 78
I do recall someone posting on the Facebook site about strange behavior from a vehicle on Wendesday night 11/10 on Ankneytown Rd. this would be that area?
Pretty darned close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member