GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't hear a thing...Can someone transcribe? TIA

"Today this investigation took a major turn, that we have discovered and recovered the remains of Kody Maynard, Stepanie Sprang, and Tina Herrmann."

A result of info provided by Matthew Hoffman.

hoffman told them where they were...in garbage bags in a hollow tree

Wow - in hollow tree... Guy on FB was right after all...

Info from MH - Found in garbage bags inside a hollow tree!!

I have all kinds of questions but right now I'm just going to be sad for these families and hope Sarah doesn't have to testify against this creep and relive the horror. He hasn't entered a plea - when he does, I hope it's guilty for Sarah's sake.

long stressful week for the county...kudos to FBI, OBCII, OSHP, (names off some other agencies), k9 search teams, volunteer searchers

biggest case ever this community

So sad... sheriff really affected by this. "God forbid we ever have to go through this again in Knox County."

Hoffman told them where to look. I wondered how they came to find them in that area. Inside a tree, that is just sick.

Prosecutor: "saddest day in Knox County history"

Prosecutor:

"This is probably the saddest day in Knox County history that I can remember."

lot more to be done in this case...homicide investigation now of 3 individuals...homicide investigation continues -will turn over to prosecutor's office.

John Thatcher,prosecutor speaking-- saddest day in Knox co. history

Who is talking now? I have no sound.

ETA: Sorry, I should have waited just a second. Thanks to all who are transcribing.

I haven't been following this case as closely as some of you -- is there any chance that he and Sarah were involved? It's been stated that he was looking for a girlfriend after his last relationship ended, and young girls can be very impressionable. To have an older guy give you attention can be pretty heady. I just wonder if she had no idea what she was getting into (being young), and he was mentally unstable, and this turned into some type of obsessive thing. Maybe her mom found out about them, decided to put a stop to it, enlisted the help of her friend, etc., and he wasn't going to let anyone come between them. (JMO) I hope I'm wrong, but why spare her, and kill the others?

WHY.... could he not have left the little boy alone? Let him go... tie him up somewhere... let him live... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theempirepublishers