GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some people are genetically predisposed to behaving like a crazy person (either through their parents or perhaps even something affects them in the womb), but i think early environment seeing the signs getting help for the child can cause them to go one way or the other. I also feel that there are those who are for all intents and purposes "normal" and something traumatic happens to them that affects them so deeply they have no other way to deal then to act out like a psycho..
Just my own personal observations working in an office that treats mentally ill parolees, regular people people with mental illness and abused and traumatized children.

Is the one I found the right DQ? I wasn't sure whether that was a road between them or just access roads for navigating between the businesses. Where is the DQ in relation to the Subway? Thanks!

ETA
Went into street view and did not see any DQ at the place Google has marked ...

The Walmart is directly across the street from the DQ, not in the same parking lot. :)

Sorry took me so long to respond. Had computer problems and just gave up trying to get online.

I had read that the WalMart was in the same parking lot as the DQ and found this. I just didn't know whether they had more than one DQ.

Also, I don't know who the WS member was that created this map. It was posted on another site, and the person there said "This was created by a WS member" ...

If anyone knows, please let us know ... I have referred to this map over and over, and the creator deserves thanks!

My ex husband i posted about earlier, i had a dog way before i met him, however the dog ended up falling in love with the ex and when we divorced I sent the dog with him as he was older getting cranky, the kids were not able to interact with him much more, he definately did better as a single man's dog vs. a family dog.
Just some t houghts :)

even in this horrible story, I find your post amusing....."as he was older getting cranky"....and I thought...does she mean her ex husband?[/QUOTE]

LOL both!!! Exhsuband got older and strayed , dog just got nippy LOL

We feed twice a day, but I know a lot of people who only feed once a day.

We have an Airedale Terrier (about 65 pds) and a 13 pd Westie and they are both grazers. We keep their food bowl full and check the water throughout
the day (at least a couple of times).
I couldn't have done this with a Lab I had at one time..He'd have eaten the whole bag if he had access to it:)
It just depends on the dogs and the schedule the owners choose, I guess.
^i^

A few snips here, regarding more details from MH's past.

BBM: I would like to know what area he drove trucks in?

As soon as I read that article, I wondered if that was possibly where MH had done this before. Ohio currently has 20 unsolved murders where the body was left along the interstate highway system.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-10-05-1Ahighwaykiller05_CV_N.htm

Take a close look at the picture of Carmen Purpura, in the side bar. Almost eerie in resemblance to SS. Anyone know when MH returned from Colorado?

Sorry took me so long to respond. Had computer problems and just gave up trying to get online.

I had read that the WalMart was in the same parking lot as the DQ and found this. I just didn't know whether they had more than one DQ.

Also, I don't know who the WS member was that created this map. It was posted on another site, and the person there said "This was created by a WS member" ...

If anyone knows, please let us know ... I have referred to this map over and over, and the creator deserves thanks!

I can't recall off the top of my head but think it might have been Hollye… (???)

It seems as if the 3 victims may not have been murdered in the Herrmann home.

I would think if there was alot of blood, and a potential eyewitness account, that this would be relatively "easy" to determine.

I don't like the sound of this.

"The story of Sarah Maynard's rescue will forever be remembered as an example of extraordinary detective work and bravery," Ogle said today.

Though the bodies of Herrmann, Sprang and Kody Maynard were discovered in the Kokosing Lake State Wildlife Area in Knox County, it was still not clear where the three were killed, according to the autopsy report.

The cause of death for all three was loss of blood as a result of the wounds in their backs, but all three also suffered additional wounds, according to the report.

http://abcnews.go.com/News/ohio-women-boy-stabbed-dismembered/story?id=12204374

As soon as I read that article, I wondered if that was possibly where MH had done this before. Ohio currently has 20 unsolved murders where the body was left along the interstate highway system.

Take a close look at the picture of Carmen Purpura, in the side bar. Almost eerie in resemblance to SS. Anyone know when MH returned from Colorado?

OMgosh in the fact that the FBI refuses to release even where the victims were found??? WHY????? I don't understand their reasoning even though it was in the article it still doesn't make sense...

It's Fox's continued push to provide inaccurate information.

"On Wednesday, Nov. 10, all three were attacked with a knife and stabbed multiple times in the back and chest causing fatal exsanguination of blood from their chest cavities. Smaller non-fatal wounds were also noted. Pending further tests, there were no signs of sexual assault. Sometime after death, the bodies were dismembered. They were then placed inside large plastic garbage bags and later lowered into the hollow of a large tree. The location of the deaths is pending further test,." Ogle said.

Thank you C.Hound- shoddy reporting... doesn't anyone fact check anymore?? That date was confusing to me... I thought it odd he would just hold them for that long of time.

VERY sad for me to think that LE did TWO welfare checks on Wed... one at 8pm and one at 11pm (according to timeline below, found on the media links page here on WS)... and MH was prolly inside with the victims. Not blaming the deputy at all- I don't think they can enter unless they hear/see evidence of foul play. I'm sure the deputy feels horrible :(

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...-missing-timeline-art-ghaajffr-1.html?sid=101

If they let the BF's uncle clean up Tina's house, I don't think that was where they were killed, only because I think they'd still be investigating ...

If they let the BF's uncle clean up Tina's house, I don't think that was where they were killed, only because I think they'd still be investigating ...

Part of me agrees, maybe I've watched too much CSI, but a lot of times they like to go back to the scene of the crime and make sure they didn't miss anything, re-examine it if new evidence comes to light etc..

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-11-18-missing-ohio-bodies-found_N.htm?csp=34

According to this, he returned in 2007 after he was released. For some reason, I was thinking April, but will try to verify that.

ETA CORRECTION
The spokeswoman said Hoffman was released on parole in January 2007, and his parole was transferred to Ohio because he had family here. He completed his parole last month.

Source
http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/549701.html

Part of me agrees, maybe I've watched too much CSI, but a lot of times they like to go back to the scene of the crime and make sure they didn't miss anything, re-examine it if new evidence comes to light etc..

I'm with ya on the too much CSI ... and maybe it's only the media who is unsure where they were killed. LE knows and isn't saying.

BBL ... happy sleuthing

I think Tina's house is absolutely where they were killed. The uncle was quoted in a news story as saying there was so much blood in a few rooms that they had to be gutted. He also said something to the effect that everything led back to the bathroom.:sick:

add in: the follow text from here http://www.kansascity.com/2010/11/20/2455715/coroner-2-ohio-women-boy-stabbed.html

Blood covered so much of an Ohio home where two women and an 11-year-old boy were stabbed to death that several rooms have to be gutted, a family friend said.

snip

Pejsa, the uncle of Herrmann's former live-in boyfriend, Greg Borders, said he was the first person allowed inside Herrmann's home after investigators cleared the scene. He cleaned blood off the bathroom walls with bleach so his nephew wouldn't have to see it.

"It was terrible," he said. "Everything led back to the bathroom."

The Subway is in front of the Walmart in the same parking lot, right across from the DQ. Our DQ is brand new and I believe just opened this past summer. (Time escapes me sometimes... lol)

We have an Airedale Terrier (about 65 pds) and a 13 pd Westie and they are both grazers. We keep their food bowl full and check the water throughout
the day (at least a couple of times).
I couldn't have done this with a Lab I had at one time..He'd have eaten the whole bag if he had access to it:)
It just depends on the dogs and the schedule the owners choose, I guess.
^i^

My 5 pounder has a morning meal 1/4 C and an evening meal 1/4 C and she grazes all day.......so it always looks like there is food in her bowl.
She's a rescue and gets upset if the food is all gone.
Tanner was a mini pin.........tiny I would think.

Wonder what truck firm???
Whay did he quit?
fired?
How did the ladies die on highway murders? (knife)
I must go read about it.

I saw an article this morning, sorry no link (it was older article so didn't think to put it here), that other agencies around the state are looking at this suspect as a possibility for crimes in their area.

I personally think he MAY be good for more. Just within walking distance of his home was a murder Dec '09 (unsolved) and some home robberies (during the day).

fwiw,
fran

They linked her with Bruce Mendenhall.

Carmen Purpura's body has not been found, but the prosecutor said her blood soaked the seats in Bruce Mendenhall's cab, and that so much of her blood was there she could not possibly be alive.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,349848,00.html#ixzz15weNcB2q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members