OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe they found him in the pond already and keeping it quiet. Paid off by owner of the property as a settlement because they didn’t want bad publicity. Wife took the money because Tyler was taking care of her (I never paid a bill before) and agreed to keep quiet ...

Google retention pond deaths though... A body can absolutely be held under without being in car, (for a while !)before resurfacing. Sometimes the currents and drain pipes toss a skeletal foot up to the surface lol. If it rained or stormed before Tyler fell in , the current could have pulled him under quickly. If he was already near freezing to death , drunk and off balance, he probably would have fallen in and froze to death. If current pulled and held him under , we don’t know how big the drain pipes are. His head , arm, leg could very well be plugged

Someone mentioned Brian Shaffer on here... my opinion is he’s part of the sidewalk in south campus gateway somewhere. My husband has a construction company and he also did some work near campus in the past few years. He told me that if there were a collapse in a trench after falling in, no one would have seen or noticed a buried body at 7 am in the morning... it would have been filled in. That’s really the only thing that makes sense in my mind. Other theories unnecessarily dramatize the situation. I feel like they were random unfortunate accidents... Joey Labute was murdered though... Or overdosed on something he was slipped in his drink by his frenemy Justin at the bar , and he loaded him up and tossed him in the river

Hit and run theory for Tyler is plausible seeing how there’s ponds near steltzer rd and the free way also. I strongly feel he’s in a pond around there. Have y’all looked at satellite maps? A lot of the ponds are covered with plants and pond scum. I really want to drive out there and see how they look irl but ain’t got time fo dat

Or maybe they found him in the pond already and keeping it quiet. Paid off by owner of the property as a settlement because they didn’t want bad publicity. Wife took the money because Tyler was taking care of her (I never paid a bill before) and agreed to keep quiet ...

Google retention pond deaths though... A body can absolutely be held under without being in car, (for a while !)before resurfacing. Sometimes the currents and drain pipes toss a skeletal foot up to the surface lol. If it rained or stormed before Tyler fell in , the current could have pulled him under quickly. If he was already near freezing to death , drunk and off balance, he probably would have fallen in and froze to death. If current pulled and held him under , we don’t know how big the drain pipes are. His head , arm, leg could very well be plugged
If he was found dead, there would still be a death certificate issued (that could be found with a little research), even if they wanted to "keep it quiet".

Someone mentioned Brian Shaffer on here... my opinion is he’s part of the sidewalk in south campus gateway somewhere. My husband has a construction company and he also did some work near campus in the past few years. He told me that if there were a collapse in a trench after falling in, no one would have seen or noticed a buried body at 7 am in the morning... it would have been filled in. That’s really the only thing that makes sense in my mind. Other theories unnecessarily dramatize the situation. I feel like they were random unfortunate accidents... Joey Labute was murdered though... Or overdosed on something he was slipped in his drink by his frenemy Justin at the bar , and he loaded him up and tossed him in the river
I mentioned Brian. I completely agree with you. For me, an accident at a construction site makes a lot of sense with Brian. My ex husband ran heavy equipment. If Brian or Tyler fell in a slim ditch, trench caved, deep ditch, etc...who would see that when they start at 6/7am? I think both of them are covered over. It’s very sad, but it makes sense. ALL JMO

I mentioned Brian. I completely agree with you. For me, an accident at a construction site makes a lot of sense with Brian. My ex husband ran heavy equipment. If Brian or Tyler fell in a slim ditch, trench caved, deep ditch, etc...who would see that when they start at 6/7am? I think both of them are covered over. It’s very sad, but it makes sense. ALL JMO
But if a ditch or trench was dug for construction and fell in, it would be dug again. They don’t randomly dig holes and fill them in. The holes are dug because something goes there.

What would be the odds, two young guys in the same city, not one, but two freak accidents of falling into a ditch/ hole at a construction site, both overlooked and buried by unobservant construction workers.

I personally think something more nefarious happened. JMO

There are so many people who have vanished from this earth. I’m beginning to think they’ve been abducted and working below the surface in Mexican drug tunnels. Honestly, I’ve considered this crazy idea.
Or they went through a portal or aliens. Seriously, so many people that are never found, even after 20-60 years, loved ones pass away, not knowing what happened to their loved on or friend.

I know soon after Tyler disappeared, I went to see Derek Hough’s show with one of my dearest friends in Birmingham, Alabama. As we were visiting and eating at a restaurant there, a song started playing. Someone cranked up the volume so it caught my attention. I started listening to the song. The words were something about leaving your life behind. Then I noticed a male waiter delivering a tray of food, be-bopping and singing along. I knew as I watched him that he felt that song. And in that moment, I thought of Tyler’s disappearance. I’ve tried to find that song since, to know avail. And I’ve often wondered if something like this could have happened. Just shed the life you’ve known and start anew.

Yes, most people do ask for child support but some don’t . But, that wasn’t really my point. But thank you anyway! :)

If by chance the person who would have to request the child support wanted as little involvement from the legal system, they wouldn't be likely to seek it out or raise issue that would keep anyone pursuing Tyler.

If by chance the person who would have to request the child support wanted as little involvement from the legal system, they wouldn't be likely to seek it out or raise issue that would keep anyone pursuing Tyler.
But they might have to apply for government benefits in which case they’d have no control over Tyler being pursued.

Good day Columbus just said that they're will be a update today by the CPD!!! Finally a update! Praying for his family and Son to get the answers they want & need and his safe return home to his family! This happened close to home for me and my husband. We did the date night thing when our schedules and sitters would allow and we would go to Columbus for the night or weekend. Weve been to Easton several times with nephews and our children. We lived in a suburb of Columbus for 3 years about 35/45 mins away from Easton Towne center. So I have followed this case closely hoping & praying for some answers and his safe return hopefully!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares