GUILTY OH - Zachary Dunn for kidnap, rape of 6yo girl, Jackson, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect CPS will see to that;)

Did you SEE the records on this family?!?
If I'm not mistaken Mom and Dad put together have more than 100 arrests!
Many of which were child endangerment!
CPS should have already handled this!
If you haven't seen that head back a little... this thread isn't too long. :scared:

I know that we don't sleuth family- but geez. Mom has 67 arrests. Dad has 65. Brother has 11 (and he's only 20). I would say that these don't matter. But, a lot of them are for child endangerment.

http://www.jacksoncountymunicipalcourt.com/Search/

Yeah, 133 arrests between the two of them? :thud:
My faith in CPS on this one is pretty low. :facepalm:

Did you SEE the records on this family?!?
If I'm not mistaken Mom and Dad put together have more than 100 arrests!
Many of which were child endangerment!
CPS should have already handled this!
If you haven't seen that head back a little... this thread isn't too long. :scared:

Yeah, 133 arrests between the two of them? :thud:
My faith in CPS on this one is pretty low. :facepalm:

Surely they'll have to do something now! Right?

That's why I asked if they were low functioning

I saw someone say that this may be a case where she simply walked away.

I don't know too many 6 year olds that would just wander off into the dark brush at that hour of the morning.

I could maybe see this if she was trying to GET AWAY from someone or something at her own house.

NOT saying that is what happened. Not at all. But if were to happen that way, that is the only thing I could imagine would make a 6 year old willing to feel like she'd be safer in the middle of the night, in the dark, walking/running miles and miles away from her own home in no shoes and no clothes.

:seeya: Thank goodness this little girl is alive. Please stop posting her name. Just use the initial "M", and edit any your posts if you can. We'll open a new thread pretty soon. Thank you!

:seeya: Thank goodness this little girl is alive. Please stop posting her name. Just use the initial "M", and edit any your posts if you can. We'll open a new thread pretty soon. Thank you!

Help! I need a clean-up on aisle 7. (post 165). I no longer have an 'edit' button.

Even if she was molested/assaulted, it might be that she'll not remember it at all or be affected by it later.

Remember that horrific case a couple years ago, where photographs surfaced of a girl being terribly assaulted in a Disney hotel room, it was beyond awful. There was some component of having to iD her through a Disney hotel bedspread.

When all was said and done, they found the girl, and she had no memory of the assault at all and her mother did not realize what had happened while they were at Disney.

Prayers this girls can recover the same way.

So I'm confused... are we moving more posts over?
There are several here but they are out of order... replies are not here.
I'm so confused. :eek:verreaction:

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her name removed.

I'm so sorry princess, so very sorry. I hope you get the love and support you will need. :(

I hope(?) there is enough evidence to throw this in jail for life. :stormingmad:

Oh, little M. How you have suffered. :(
May you recover and flourish.
May the person responsible be captured & punished.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her name removed.

I'm so sorry princess, so very sorry. I hope you get the love and support you will need. :(

I hope(?) there is enough evidence to throw this in jail for life. :stormingmad:

No words. You already expressed how I feel. Thank you.

Ummm if she had 2 black eyes and a broken nose then how in the world could LE say she appeared unharmed when they first found her? I would think those two injuries would have been easily visible even if the rest of her trauma was not.

Poor baby.

I don't know when i've ever followed a story that kept being reported so differently.

In this story, it says that the man was asking about electronics. Didn't other articles say he asked to borrow a phone? I'm not following this case closely, but the story has changed at least three times. Poor girl, although I'm glad she was found alive.

Yes, you’re correct that the story kept changing throughout the day over what transpired prior to the child’s disappearance.

It's no wonder a whole lot of folks are going to be asking a whole lot of questions.

Who pops up at 1:30 in the morning and decides to go check the air in the tires? And why is a 6 year old girl left on the porch in a bathing suit in the care of a unrelated male teenager? My prayers are with this angel tonight! Omg what has that poor baby went through!

I am a lot more concerned with the who took her than i am with how the news reported it. the two main stories actually work together. The dad and some friends went to put air in the tire, and a man came to the door at that time to ask to use the phone. kid went in to get it and came back to disappearance.

Whether the dad or mom are solid citizens or not, I am sure they love their little girl and are horrified at what happened.It is the fault of the who took her and assaulted her that concerns me. Family issues can be sorted out later.

The way that this little girl was abducted feels very similiar to the case in FL where mom allowed 8yo to go off with a stranger who turned out to be a RSO. Thankfully this story has a much better outcome than that one, but if dad indeed leave M on the porch alone in the middle of the night with a stranger, he is at least guilty of child endangerment! Leaving her on the porch in the middle of the night with a 15yo friend isn't a whole lot better...

I am so glad M was left alive so that she has a chance to recover physically & emotionally, and I hope they are able to get to the bottom of this quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member