GUILTY OK - 4 dead, many injured when car crashed into crowd at OSU homecoming parade

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mln-Oklahoma-woman-charged-plowing-crowd.html

Her lawyer, Tony Coleman, said she has been in a 'zombie-like' state, unable to give normal answers to questions about what happened when she was behind the wheel. He said he was not sure Chambers is aware that she's in jail.
'I mentioned to her again today that people died and I got no response. The look in her face - there's a very blank, lifeless look in her face,' Coleman told reporters after the hearing.

Being 'fired' is a very humiliating experience. There is nothing worse than being told you are 'worthless' by your boss, whom you have been trying to impress. It can be a very emotionally explosive situation. I think most of us have been fired or flunked or failed something that was important to us. I went and hid under my covers until my mom made me come back to the world after I experienced a humiliating defeat. It was hard but I never felt like killing a bunch of innocents. I did want to run over my ex-boss though...:angel:

There has to be something deep and dark going on in her psyche for her to have run over all those people. JMO

Just jumping off your post...

I don't believe we have heard from or about her mother...

Is she in the picture?

Is she still alive?

???

:waitasec:

Just because an individual is a woman, doesn't mean they aren't capable of the same crime a man is.
This wouldn't be the first time a woman drove a car into crowd of people.

Oh, I know you're right about this. I didn't say a woman isn't capable. That's why I also said strictly MOO.
I guess I meant I just find it more difficult to believe a woman did it than a man. Not that I can't believe it.

IMO her attorney is doing an awfully good job of tainting a potential jury pool.

I see what you're saying, but the guy who flew the plane into the mountain had to assume, correctly, that he would die in the crash as well.

Just jumping off the post from here:

If suicide was her intent, I wonder what the target was that she believed would kill her at the end.

Maybe 'suicide-by-cop' ? If she kept going then they would have shot her, most likely.

So her father claims that a lot of family members went to OSU. Did she try to get into the school and perhaps wasn't accepted? Did she try to take any classes and failed?

"All my family went to that school," Floyd Chambers said at a news conference. "There's been a Chambers in that school system since the '50s and so we're big supporters of that school and our community."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/osu-crash-suspect-adacia-chambers-make-court-appearance/story?id=34740020

Interesting. I wonder if she targeted that parade or if she was driving aimlessly and saw the big crowd?

I wonder if there is a possibility that she might have a brain tumor/lesion or something. She's at an age where one might assume a change in personality would be linked to mental health issues, but in some circumstances there are reparable physical conditions that can cause these things to come about.

I'm not saying it's what I believe, but I'm sure we'll find out if they do a full workup on her... At her age, many avoid the doctor due to costs and the like...

Now we've gone from being sent home early from her shift to fired. Who knows what the truth is.

I don’t see any inconsistencies there. Usually when people get fired, it’s at the beginning of their shift. The boss hands the employee their pay check, and tells them, their services are no longer needed.

I've sent out a few of those emails and got into a twitter fight, and made an amazon.com purchase. No memory of any of it and they were not things I would ordinarily say, think, or buy. The Ambien horror stories out there range from amusing to terrifying. If it comes out she'd taken it I won't be surprised. It could even be the reason she was so aggressive.

Moo and all that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I've also been on Ambien. I tend to sleep eat the most but I can't remember a lot of what I said or did when I was on it. Thankfully I mainly only take it for long flights if I'm with people I trust.

Has anyone seen a map of her place of employment, her residence, her bf's residence, and the route she took in her vehicle?

Wait, what? Is this the first time it was said she was fired? Why didn't her boss mention that? Drove around the barricades on purpose? Whole new can of worms.

It’s not the first time it was said. It’s the first time a major media has reported it.

O/T

My goodness, just going by the anecdotal evidence in this thread alone, why is Ambien even still on the market and why isn't the maker subject to a bunch of lawsuits?

I remember a coworker years back telling me how he'd taken it and the next morning discovered he'd carried a lot of random items from his apartment and placed them neatly outside his front door, without remembering a thing.

Other than random speculation, there has been no evidence whatsoever she used ambien.

Just a thought, but these type of incidents could easily be prevented in the future, by requiring all cities to buy portable crash barriers like these, and use them to block all streets around parades routes and other events.

vZPGS7u.jpg

tQslEnm.jpg

wQxNLCX.jpg

At least the first two type of barriers don't look like they are actually going to stop a speeding car.

Other than random speculation, there has been no evidence whatsoever she used ambien.

I am not sure why this is, but I often get the sense that you are arguing with me over things you perhaps are reading into my words that I didn't say.

I apologize if I am wrong.

But just for clarification.

I preceded my post with O/T. I didn't say anything to suggest I thought she was under the influence of ambien. I agree with you, there's been no evidence of such.

O/T

My goodness, just going by the anecdotal evidence in this thread alone, why is Ambien even still on the market and why isn't the maker subject to a bunch of lawsuits?

I remember a coworker years back telling me how he'd taken it and the next morning discovered he'd carried a lot of random items from his apartment and placed them neatly outside his front door, without remembering a thing.

O/T I agree with you. [ and I know that this driver was not connected to Ambien]

My neighbor almost burned her house down one night while using Ambien. She used to go into the kitchen in the middle of the night and eat. She'd wake up the next day and see dirty dishes. One night she turned on the stove to heat up something and it caught fire. She was already back in bed asleep when the fire alarm blasted. :eek:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phonekace14
Back