GUILTY OK - 4 dead, many injured when car crashed into crowd at OSU homecoming parade

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone read or heard what Adacia has been doing for the past several years since she graduated high school (2008)? Did she attend OSU (or another college)? How long has she worked at the restaurant where she is currently employed? Has she had other jobs? I don't read social media but figure that some here have seen her FB or other social media and might be able to provide some details.

Has it been reported whether or not AC had a cell phone or was on the phone/texting at the time of the incident?

ok....found what may have been reason she went on a half baked suicide attempt.

"Chambers was reportedly fired from her part-time job at Stillwater's Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, leaving the fast food franchise in tears a half hour before the crash, witness xxxxx told the Stillwater News Press."

Wonder if that witness worked with her.
So remember another article said she just quit her 2nd other job to be able to work more at Freddys and if she just got fired from Freddys then it was probably the straw that broke her.

What a selfish miserable thing to do if this is why she was wrecking on purpose. It defeinitely explains her lack of remorse at police station.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...deadly-osu-crash-distraught-article-1.2410380

1. She got up, got dressed and made it to work on time at 9am. (In control at that point).

2. She wasn't fired, but left crying within 30 min to an hour after arriving.

3. A coworker said the reason she gave for leaving wasn't a typical reason and that more about that would come out later.

4. She didn't jump into her car and head straight for that intersection.

5. She did something else for at least 30 minutes to slightly less than an hour before running the red light,and had time to calm down after whatever set her off.

6. She most likely drove south on Main street from Freddys; the parade went north on main from 9th street. The parade ended at Main and Hall of Fame Ave, exactly where she drove her car.

7. She had to know about the parade, and the ending point was where the most folks could gather in one place.

8. If she drove around first she had to double back through parade crowds and traffic to go south on Main again.

Conclusion: she had plenty of time to do things differently but IMO very deliberately made the choice to take others down RATHER than to just kill herself.

I may have missed some posts. How do we know #2 ?

The link I just posted in a previous post has a witness claiming she was fired so wondering how #2? Is there some other information that claims she was not fired?

The link I just posted in a previous post has a witness claiming she was fired so wondering how #2? Is there some other information that claims she was not fired?

There are conflicting reports fired or not fired, fight with bf or not, appeared drunk or not, happy go lucky gal or mentally ill . I don't know what the truth is. The only thing that is for certain is this woman killed the people and injured others .

The witness in the article you quoted didn't work with her. He and another witness worked next door in an auto repair type place. Both say they saw her leave around 10, that she was upset, but that she didn't seem the slightest bit impaired.

( found that info on stwnewspress.com and newyorktimes.com)

Witness 1 seems to be the original source of she was fired rumor, accurately quoted or not.

Her manager is on record as saying she was NOT fired. He may or may not be trying to pretty the record up, but I think he's the only actual employee of Freddy's on record , and I doubt he'd lie about whether or not she was fired, especially given the circumstances.

There are conflicting reports fired or not fired, fight with bf or not, appeared drunk or not, happy go lucky gal or mentally ill . I don't know what the truth is. The only thing that is for certain is this woman killed the people and injured others .

Thanks
I can see why so much confusion. The 1 witness probably assumed she was fired but the manager says no she was not fired. So it must have been some other reason she got upset.

So bizarre.

http://www.skyvalleychronicle.com/?t=News_inside_display&nid=2296987

The witness in the article you quoted didn't work with her. He and another witness worked next door in an auto repair type place. Both say they saw her leave around 10, that she was upset, but that she didn't seem the slightest bit impaired.

( found that info on stwnewspress.com and newyorktimes.com)

Witness 1 seems to be the original source of she was fired rumor, accurately quoted or not.

Her manager is on record as saying she was NOT fired. He may or may not be trying to pretty the record up, but I think he's the only actual employee of Freddy's on record , and I doubt he'd lie about whether or not she was fired, especially given the circumstances.

Right. Im finally catching up. Thanks.

I do wonder if the manager talked to her about her hours or job performance or someting.
I saw another article that said she had recently quit another job so she could work more at Freddys so maybe the manager had met with her about something related to her work.

Seems it had to be work related I would think. Because if it was personal i dont think she would have left work. He said she was a good employee so maybe it was something about her needing to be there during a certain shift or something like weekends or something.

No matter the reason she got upset, nothing is an excuse to do what she did.
It is inexusable she did this if she did on purpose. Everything is pointing to her doing this on purpose.

She's had the same boyfriend since they met in high school; both graduated from that HS in Oologah OK in 2008. He went to univ in Stillwater (90-100 miles from Oologah), she moved to Stillwater in February this year because the long distance was "too stressful, " according to her father.

She seems to have held primarily fast food/lowish end restaurant jobs, and was doing a good enough job at Freddy's to be offered regular additional hours, told of that the day before she went off.

She and her boyfriend planned on moving back to Oologah after the fall semester for " a break," according to the BF.

Running a red light, IMHO, isn't deliberate at all. It would be consistent with blacking out, or a seizure, etc., as would driving past pedestrians waving their hands and trying to get her attention.

The thing that catches my eye, is witnesses stating she tried to go around a barricade and ended up giving up that attempt and crashing through it. If she truthfully made attempts to go around a barricade, that is proof that she was cognizant. I sure wish someone had video of that.

BBM.

IMO, running a red light and driving past pedestrians trying to get her attention would be consistent with a blackout or a seizure, but would also be consistent with a deliberate act. I don't think that tells us anything either way.

Several pages ago, a poster wrote that Chambers was trying to flee the scene and had to be held down. They had lost the link to the source. I found a link, and a quote by the mayor.

Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin quote: "I have an actual person who talked to her and held her down after the accident occurred on the scene until police could arrest her"

Source: http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/police-investigate-parade-crash-community-mourns

This seems to be hearsay, it's not in the affidavit. It appears they arrested her without problem.

Several pages ago, a poster wrote that Chambers was trying to flee the scene and had to be held down. They had lost the link to the source. I found a link, and a quote by the mayor.

Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin quote: "I have an actual person who talked to her and held her down after the accident occurred on the scene until police could arrest her"

Source: http://www.nwahomepage.com/news/police-investigate-parade-crash-community-mourns

It was me! Thank you so much! I had managed to remember that it was the Governor who said it but still couldn't find the video itself, so thank you, thank you!

It was me! Thank you so much! I had managed to remember that it was the Governor who said it but still couldn't find the video itself, so thank you, thank you!

I am glad the public people at the scene did so well. It seems the public really helped a lot of people that day. I think the governor is accurate in saying she spoke with someone who made sure the driver did not leave the scene.

M.news.ok.com (nobody knew whst was going on) has quotes by her lawyer with interesting info I haven't seen anywhere else, including 2 suicide attempts and serious mental illness in the family..

Rereading the affidavit, it states officers were on the scene due to the nature of the parade and the way it's worded, it sounds as if they got her directly out of the drivers seat.

"Due to the incident occurring during a parade event officers were on the scene immediately. In the vehicle the defendant was found to be in the driver's seat, and was the sole occupant of the vehicle."

I think this will come down to relationship troubles. Maybe the boyfriend went back out to party after bringing her home and she found out at work he might have partied a little too hard. The owner sent her home because she was so upset. A breakup might not seem a "usual" reason to go home to the owner, but to her it was a valid reason.

Then she just built up with (misplaced) anger and took it out on the event and the innocent bystanders rather than the person she was truly angry at and in a way it was probably meant to deliver a blow to him. In her mind he was responsible for her actions not her. The ultimate "look what you made me do."

This is all just moo of course and I lay no actual blame upon the boyfriend in this theory.

Rereading the affidavit, it states officers were on the scene due to the nature of the parade and the way it's worded, it sounds as if they got her directly out of the drivers seat.

"Due to the incident occurring during a parade event officers were on the scene immediately. In the vehicle the defendant was found to be in the driver's seat, and was the sole occupant of the vehicle."

Thanks for posting the original report! So she was in the car, not out, and I didn't see anything about a field sobriety test.

Looking at her route, she tried to go around then hit the barricade at the first intersection she'd cross driving away from Freddy's, then she ran the red light at the next intersection, hit the motorcycle parked sideways as a barrier just before the next (third) intetsection at Hall of Fame Blvd, and even after she hit the first group of people she turned the wheel to the right (west) and kept going until she couldn't.

I think this will come down to relationship troubles. Maybe the boyfriend went back out to party after bringing her home and she found out at work he might have partied a little too hard. The owner sent her home because she was so upset. A breakup might not seem a "usual" reason to go home to the owner, but to her it was a valid reason.

Then she just built up with (misplaced) anger and took it out on the event and the innocent bystanders rather than the person she was truly angry at and in a way it was probably meant to deliver a blow to him. In her mind he was responsible for her actions not her. The ultimate "look what you made me do."

This is all just moo of course and I lay no actual blame upon the boyfriend in this theory.

It's possible she even took pills or drank before doing it to get some courage, if it was intentional. Would explain the DUI.

BBM.

IMO, running a red light and driving past pedestrians trying to get her attention would be consistent with a blackout or a seizure, but would also be consistent with a deliberate act. I don't think that tells us anything either way.

Can I add that driving through a barricade might seem consistent with a medical issue like seizure but driving AROUND a barricade paints a different picture? I don't think she had a medical event of any kind and if she did the hospital would have caught that while she was there giving blood and/ or noticed her since then needing medical attention. I'm ready to rule anything medical out completely. Mooo

I wonder who she knew at the parade? Wonder if her phone, tablet, etc., if she had one, has any messages from any parade spectators? Just thinking...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back